Crowdfinch Cybernetics

Singapore
№ 16 Purvis Street, № 02-279, Singapore 188595

Complaints & Reviews

service

I was working as a recharge retailer using Crowdfinch platform. I had about 3500 rs. balance in my wallet after doing few successful recharges. But suddenly few months ago I couldn't login to my account. After that I tried to complain the issue towards the company but I couldn't get them in all their mobile numbers. I even tried to contact them through their email addresses but couldn't.
I want my money refund. Please help. Is there any way so I can get my money back. Please help.

api

I have paid the company 49900 last three month I became they are not refunding me they are not replying me also that not pick up the phone also I have sent 4 to 5 mail on the...

could not do recharge

They are very big fraud . They are trying to fool innocent people and looting money . They blocked my money previously which was displaying in my dashboard and now I am unable to login to my dashboard . They aare changing their address multiple times . Now their address displaying as COCHIN, KERALA . Be aware about CROWDFINCH CYBERNETICS PRIVATE LIMITED .

Crowdfinch Cybernetics Private Limited Jaipurmobile recharge api

Please beware of this company. I pay 5000 on 11th aug 2018 and they said api is free. They provide service on 27th sep 2018. I am doing recharge business upto jan 2nd with lot of complaints. Suddenly they stop his service and I am facing lot of problems with my retailers. All his mobile number ends with 1234. Dont trust this company. My wallet balance also locked.

could not do recharge

I was using there service but most of the time recharges going fail. No proper response from them. They will tell you to wait but won't tell you to wait for how much time. You...