Vacaciones eDreams S. L / Double Payment Refund

1 Netherlands Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Robert Ochieng. I purchased a flight from Vienna to Helsinki and then from Helsinki to Amsterdam. The booking reference was Z6DJ59 and paid the flight cost (€ 282) through electronic bank transfer. The booking went through and I travelled as schedule in the eticket i recieved. On 01/09/2009, I errorneosly transfered the same amount to your account, resulting in a double payment. The purpose of this mail is to kindly request you to remit the same back to my account.

Ochieng Robert

Comments

• Ea
      2nd of Dec, 2010

This company is a terrible nightmare. I've booked a ticket and received an email stated that my flight booking was confirmed but the payment was pending.But the next day I've called my bank and they told me that the transaction is successful. Then I called eDreams and asking about my ticket and again they send me another email asking a copy of my passport and both sides of my credit card. This is so ridiculous! Because of security concern of my credit card I refused to proceed the purchase. So I asked them to cancel my booking. They told me that the money is still floating and they will refund back my money but when I've checked with my bank statement, they transaction is done. When I've come cross to a lot of complaints about eDreams I'm freaking out. Because it was a lot of money to me since I've booked a flight for three person. Now I'm still waiting for them to refund my money back and eDreams has lack of security system in their ebiz. This is sucks! No more dealing with eDreams.