Menu
ASAPTickets.com
reviews & complaints

ASAPTickets.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

29 complaints
0 resolved 29 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ASAPTickets.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:32 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Completely frustrated with ASAP Tickets and I would like to share my worst experience about this travel desk company. When I started my search through ASAP Tickets, I was very specific about my requirements. I had clearly mentioned the date/time (18th June morning) and luggage (2 baggage per passenger for check in) which is important for me. I contacted...

7:42 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Refund.

In 2021 during the hard of the covid19 pandemic, I was to fly with my mother to the Cameroon. On November the 6 I paid for 2 tickets at a total cost of $2501.

Agent name SLIM LOCATOR # 18553462925. Ticket ITN number WTXLS4 and Q50RPY. Both tickets was covered by a travel protections plans.

On the day of travel, my mother tested positive for COVID and was unable to travel despite the fact that she tested negative a day before. United Airline canceled the flight.

A refund was issued for my mother ticket and for my ticket also. i told them to keep the monies for further travels arrangement. I called United Airlines to rebook my flight using the credits I had with your companied. Its has been a night mere.

A representative by name Alehandro use his authority to book me a flight costing $3124.13 moving me for economy into first class which was not requested by me. he used the credit that he was not giving permission to used. After numerous attempt to regulate the matter. i was told they cannot fine a ticket for me. I requested a REFUND s i was told to do. Mrs. WANWAN IS NOT RETURNING. I WILL GO TO COURTIF THAT WILL SLOVE THE PROBLEM.

JACOB MAKIA

Desired outcome: I NEED MY MONEIES TO BE REFUNDED TO ME IN THE AMOUNT OF $2943.THAT FOR TICKET ITN# Q50RPY. AMOUNT $1250. TICKET INT#WTXLS4.$1251 AND TICKET ITN# Z2JPP2 $435 TOTAL $2936.

V
2:50 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Flights

I purchased three tickets to Australia in march 2021, in May Figi airlines notified me that due to Covid all flights to Australia have been canceled and told me that I should call asap to get a refund. I immediately contacted ASAP to get my refund they told me I had to fill out a form and send it to them which I did I gave them a couple more weeks called them and they said that the money has not been received from Fiji so I contacted Fiji and supervisor told me they had already refunded my money back to ASAP so I need to quote them to get my money back I called them again again they say they haven’t I said I I sent you a paper showing that they had to this day over a year later still have not got my refund no matter how many times they tell me they’re sending it but it’s always a lie

Desired outcome: To get my money back

9:02 am

ASAPTickets.com - scam

was searching for airlines tickets on the web when I was contacted by ASAP Tickets agent that was very kind and helpful and she offered to help me get tickets for a good price, she called me about 100 times a day and seemed like someone that's really trying to help. all that until I purchased the airlines tickets {not before I asked her about their policy} even at that point she was kind and emailed me a policy that clearly States that incase of illness I will receive 100% money back, with some bad luck the next day my mother and daughter also passengers on this purchase got diagnosed with covid.

from that moment on my nightmare begins, the agent that was very kind and understood that I have to cancel my tickets due to sickness didn't take my calls anymore, I have tried many times. at this point every call I made and asked for the agent

I'm placed on hold for 30min at the time then calls drops or I get transfers to a different-agent at the company that keeps me on hold or promise that someone will call me back which never happened.

some agents just hangup the phone on my face when I asked for help.

all my pleas fall on a deaf ears.

at that point I start searching reviews about ASAP TICKETS only to find out that I was probably one of many who got scammed by asap ticket

C
6:02 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 3/14/22, I started to check on flight to Manila online. On 3/15/22, I started getting offers from AsapTickets agent: Stojan E. On 3/16/22, I called him and stated that we are retired on fixed income, looking for good deals with some travel comfort. After several offers, I told the offer for mixed economy is acceptable because the longer trip both way...

R
3:31 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Voided tickets and cancellation

3/1/22 426pm (Phone)-ASAP->MQTGFI 4tks Agt Avicci; agt said call airlines for seat arrangement

530pm-I called Singapore Airlines(SA)to arrange seat assignment but I was told That my tkts voided by ASAP; (I waited about one hour cue in the phone)

535pm- (phone) agt Kian-not know why,no sup/mgr explain why (call); No one knew

617-648pm email convos w/Avicci->told him it was ASAP who voided tkts per SA, consistently told him KEEP tkts CANCELLED; I do not want it anymore (i was scared of the inconsistency in ASAP and no one helped if agent Avicci was not around)

701pm, per Avicci tkt reissued;

703pm emailed conf- N9XJJQ;

1000pm-I reiterated I want tkt CANCELLED;

3/2/22 747am Aviccireply->HE wiLL CANCEL;

8:11-9:44am-email convos - I want Cancel/return money;

Mar 3 to present email & phone conversations w/agent Avicci,Empress (?sup) & Kirby (CS)->asking for refunds;

3/8/22 750pm per Kirby-$800 (200/tkt) airline penalty.

3/8 1004pm- I disputed penalty

3/23/22 342am- Kirby emailed, said already have the result of investigation and they still want me to pay.

3/23/22 755 am - I reply, I need to set up call. I am still complaining for this unjust penalty. I already told them even before they issued the second ticket that I wanted it cancelled. I also told them again and again even within less than 24H upon 2nd ticket issuance that I wanted it cancelled. But no one listened. I was not my fault. I will try to escalate this matter to a proper government bureau if this matter will not be settled.

It was not my fault when I found out directly from the airlines that MQTGF were cancelled without my knowledge by ASAPTicket agency and no one could explain & assure me when I called.I was scared of being scammed.It involved a large amt. The penalty was not my fault & I dispute to pay for that, as I clearly told ASAP that I want it KEPT CANCELLED (the one you voided-MQTGF) even before they reissue the second one (N9XJJQ); I consistently said, NO to it. No one listened. If they did cancel, it was probably too late or more than 24H which was not my fault. It hope I will get justice for this and fair customer service. It was not my fault. My communications have been very consistent and clear from the start to cancel it even before the second one was reissued for the N9XJJQ confirmation code.Please review all our email conversations and phone conversation with the agents, Empress & Kirby. I will attached the screenshots of our emails as best as I could. I have trouble attaching as this is a big memory. Thank you.

Desired outcome: No penalty for the tickets. I already disputed my credit card transaction and so far AMEX is not charging me with the transactions. Do NOT charge back.

12:09 am

ASAPTickets.com - Poor customer service

I purchased a ticket to tbs on february 20, 22. After almost three weeks, my agent zinger wrote me that my ticket was canceled and dates changed. I wrote him to give me another option, but did not even bother to reply. Asap tickets has some really nice agents, but a number of them are jerks and lack customer service skills. Train your workers for better performance.

Two customer service agents hang up on me just like that. No apology, no nothing. This a terrible company to do business with.

I
May 22, 2022 10:29 pm

I purchased a ticket last April 29,2022 from OKC to Dallas, Dallas to Tokyoy(Narita) then transfer airport from Narita to Haneda still in Japan, that the agent didn’t even notify me that airport transfers is currently not allowed in Japan. I only find out right after I booked, and he told me to call the japan embassy and work with them with necessary travel documents. But unfortunately everything is closed in Japan. I asked my agent why he didn’t tell me at the very beginning and he said they don’t know and they only selling tickets. I keep calling them customer service and waited an hour but they just hang up on me same as the agent telling me he is busy and try to call him back in 15 minutes. I still have my case hanging and not resolved our flight date is June 16,2022 and we’re 5 passengers. I don know what to do

10:57 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Complaint

I purchased two roundtrip tickets last february 2020.. Then all airlines begin to cancel all flights and lockdown mostly country because of pandemic.. I talked to them (asaptickets) they told me I can use the tickets within 2 years.. After a year I decided to refund my money because this pandemic still going on.. Thats the time that they dont answer my email and calls already. Every agents that answer my calls tell me different lies... Just want my money back thats all.

5:11 am

ASAPTickets.com - Ticket refund

My wife and i purchased tickets for a mission trip to accra ghana but had to cancel due to covid-19 restrictions. We purchased trip emergency protection to protect us. However the staff keeps giving us the "run around" we need help to get our money back. We purchased for the flight this coming april and if we canceled we were assured a refund or ticket extension until 2023 but nothing has beed resolved.

Desired outcome: TICKET REFUND

2:49 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ASAPTickets.com - Failure to disclose 24 hrs. cancellation policy and non-refundable ticket

I bought a flight ticket on Feb 8, 2022, with ASAPTickets from IAD to CDG, travel date Apr 3, 2022, with the agent name Lanna. Everything was ok from the direct flight to the costs, travel dates... I thought about paying it after I check with my schedule, my health situation, etc... but the agent insisted to pay now and offered help to walk me through the payment process. But she didn't tell me about 24 hours cancellation policy and this ticket is a non-refundable ticket. She only emphasized and insisted I buy insurance to cover this trip, which cost $69.

I called her back on Feb 10, then I learned from her, I didn't call her within 24 hours, so I can not cancel it, however, this is a non-refundable ticket. If I have known this is the case, I would call her sooner to cancel it, and not to buy this deal, non-refundable ticket. How do get the refund from ASAPtickets? I don't know yet. But I want whoever reads this message, please ask two things: cancellation policy and is it is a refundable ticket. However, an honest agent would tell you voluntarily.

Desired outcome: You can keep $69 as insurance, but please refund the cost of my ticket and refund the 'tip' to the agent. She doesn't deserve to have my tip.

ASAPTickets.com - About the refund of my ticket

I am Evelyn Norris I purchased the ticket here ASAP on March 11, 2021 traveling from Los Angeles to Davao. I cancelled it due to Covid last May 5, 2021. I was told that my refund will be put back direct to my account. I waited and waited but no money get back to my account. I called many times for the follow up but seemed like it's a game. Because one person would say that the person who assist me was in active and the next person was also inactive and every time I called it's different person who will answered and will promised me that they will helped me but ko helped until now. Got all my statement in my bank and no refund was reflected. And it was found out that the refund was in another account and and another credit card not the one that I used in purchasing need my money! And I already talked to my lawyer and if that money will
Not be back then will go from there. Locator number is LR6D48.

Desired outcome: My money should be back in my account

Mar 09, 2022 12:00 am

I bought an airline ticket through agent Zinger on February 20. After almost three weeks I was told my ticket was canceled. I tried to get him to change my itinerary. He couldn't even respond to my requests. Asaptickets has some really nice and cool people, but it has a lot of jerks too who need extensive training in customer service. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the service.

K
12:19 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Refund ticket

i didn't get money back from the refund ticket i took on January 27. the record show that when tracking the money was send through the check and the record as follows; REFUNDS REQUEST NUMBER IS 34981210 DOCUMENT NUMBER 0167519986288 PASSENGER NAME -MAKORI REFUND COMPLETION DATE 09/07/2021 REFUND VALUE 373.15 FEE OR PENALTY $0.00 FORM OF PAYMENT FOR REFUND CHECK CURRENCY CODE USD

3:36 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Angela Dieckmann Email: [email protected] Phone ( 202 ) 202-236-2897 10/7/2021 Re: Exchange of Tickets. On June 12, 2021, I bought roundtrip tickets from Washington DC ( USA ) AGYVFQ,  Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 - Sunday,   Nov 14, 2021 to Dusseldorf ( GERMANY) 3R7UCE  with ASAP Tickets. Ticket Number: 0167627048414.  Charge breakdown:  USD 978.85 processed...

1:18 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Travel

Lies, lies and more lies

After protracted obfuscation by Asaptickets they partially honored my voucher but now they are refusing to honor the balance of the voucher and are not returning my phone calls.

I guess they are playing a waiting game with the intention of then declaring that the voucher is no longer valid

I am not going to let them get away with that.

I want Asaptickets to honor the voucher completely.

Now instead of charging the voucher they charged my credit card.

It's getting worse.

Desired outcome: I want asaptickets to honor the voucher and reverse the charge on my credit card

W
3:27 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased an airline ticket (Turkish Airlines) from Asap Tickets (AKA International Travel Network) on April 5th with the intention of flying directly from JFK New York to Istanbul, Turkey. I was told by the sales agent fonzy. d that the ticket he proposed would be discounted because it will be made to a final destination of London (which is a cheaper...

7:14 pm

ASAPTickets.com - Air ticket refund.

On February 5/2020 I fought ticket To Seattle, Wa from Riga Latvia.
Departure May 4.2020.INT Confirmation no.N8X5R4 Ticket no. 8817515706220
Due to Covid 19, my trip was cancelled. Sales person Vincent from Asap promise to me refund in June 2020.
Today is 5/2/2021 and I never get my refund.
I had done business with Asap in the past, and never had any problems.

Jan 31, 2022 9:01 pm

I suffered the same experience. Travel agent name is Framel, supe's name is Beryl. Scammers!

R

ASAPTickets.com - Refund

On 08-24-2020, I booked flights with ASAP agent, DEMI at 866-961-7260(Record Locator #Z5ZRVY). The booking went smoothly, and Demi even convinced me to purchase Travel Care Service (#1472913) at $79.45. She explained that this would protect me for any cancellation that may arise, and I would be refunded 100% of my ticket's costs. On 10-03-2020, I contacted Demi via email, to inform her that American Airlines had canceled my flights due to Covid-19 and I called ASAP customer Service on 10-02-2020, spoke with a male agent providing him with the information that I received not only from American Airlines but also verified same with the US Embassy in Spain. The agent said he would have to contact American Airlines and would call me back in 20-30 minutes, which he did. This is where my worst attempting to get my refund experience begins.
This ASAP agent calls me back, tells me I must pay ASAP $250.00 to cancel. This resulted in a shocking response. I replied, I will not pay $250.00 to get my refund back due to the cancellation was initiated by American Airlines. I also stated, I paid $79.45 for the Total Travel Care Service. He became angry and very disrespectful. I informed him, I wanted to speak with Demi. In this same email I informed Demi that I wanted to speak with a supervisor. Weeks went buy without no response from Demi. When she finally responded she stated, she was out sick and would investigate this. I never heard back from her even though I sent her emails and called leaving messages and I even texted her.
I called ASAP headquarters on 01-22-2021 and I am transferred to employee named Fulton, to which I explained my situation. I gave him my telephone # to contact me and the other numbers i.e., Ticket, Record locator, Total Care Service, etc. He stated he will contact the ASAP office about this to see if penalty is waived due to cancellation by American Airlines. His response confused me. I asked him, aren't you ASAP and how is this a penalty on my end?
On 02-10-2021 at approximately 1442hrs EST I spoke with FULTON, he stated upon investigating, I will receive a full refund and it is in the process, he is just waiting on a manager to give him a processing number.
On 02-25-2021 I called the ASAP headquarters to speak with Fulto, but I am transferred to employee named Fred. Fred tells me that he must gather all the information regarding my case because he has no information from Fred who is no longer with ASAP.
On 03-03-2021 I called the ASAP headquarters. The agent that I spoke with another agent, he tells me that he will leave a message for a supervisor and Fred to contact me. I am contacted my neither. I wanted to speak with a supervisor because Fred said he would call me on 02-26-2021 but that did not happen.
On 03-05-2021 at approximately 1145hrs I called ASAP headquarters and I am transferred to employee name RUFUS. Rufus tells me, he will investigate my case and call me back later today. He did and stated, ASAP cannot get into reservation and I will have to forward to him the email I received from American Airlines and this is the same email that I forwarded to Demi's email several months ago. I did receive a refund email from American Airlines on 10-29-2020, which I forwarded to Rufus at [email protected] Rufus called me back later today stated, he received my email with American Airlines refund information, and he forwarded it to the accounting department.
On 03-08-2021, Rufus emailed and called to say that ASAP accounting department had not received my refund back from American Airlines. I emailed Rufus the same email that I received on 10-29-2020 from American Airlines, which stated "Your refund is complete", ticket#0017518717125, date issued 10-28-2020.
On 03-09-2021 I received a call from Rufus at approximately 1036hrs. he tells me our accounting office just received my refund from American Airlines, I said American Airlines refunded my money back on 10-28-2020 and it takes up to seven days to post. He then goes to say it will cost me $150.00 to process my refund. I told him that I paid the $79.45 Total Travel Care Service that protects 100% of MY MONEY as was explained by Demi, the agent that I booked my flights with, so I asked to speak with a supervisor or for him to give me the names of owners; I asked to speak with someone in accounting. Rufus became angry and rudely hung up on me.
What first was a pleasurable experience, has turned into the worst experience with a travel agency. As a customer I have never in my life been treated so rudely, disrespectfully, and poor customer service…Does ASAP agents work also for a refund commissions? Because I have been told it will cost my refund $250, $200, $175, $150 & $100
Disappointed, Frustrated & Dissatisfied Customer,

Richardson

Desired outcome: Full Refund

Jan 31, 2022 9:03 pm

I got scammed as well.

8:58 am

ASAPTickets.com - Travel

They offered me a voucher after my flight was cancelled and I had to buy a new ticket from them to return home, but every time I try to use the voucher they come with another stupid excuse not to honor the voucher.

They lie to customers to get them to accept the vouchers knowing very well that they do not intend to honor those vouchers.

Do not accept the vouchers, the vouchers are fake and worthless.

I wish I could give zero stars.

Desired outcome: Honor the voucher or give full refund

I
9:16 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ASAPTickets.com - Terrible customer service after purchase. No refund.

We bought 4 tickets to travel to paris in june, but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After months of battle and no help whatsoever from our asaptickets agent, the airline refunded our tickets in full back to asaptickets, who is now refusing to refund us. They are holding up our money and even tried to scam us into paying an additional $1000 to get our refund.

Beware! Do not use this fraudulent company! Most of their agents are professional scammers and thieves. Do not use the following asaptickets agents: joseph s. (855-944-0768) and harrison v. (844-477-5552).

Save yourself a lot of aggravation and book directly with the airline company! Once you make your purchase with asaptickets, there will be no customer service at all and no one to help you if anything goes wrong with your trip.

12:09 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi my name is Javanda Barnes I live Rochester ny I came to Memphis Tn to cause my father died and I don't have no family here my first agent was Bravo then he switch me to Kidlat without my permission on the 08/22/2020 I was supposed leave to head back to Rochester but I was make my flight so I reached out to Bravo he said he was off I needed my flight...

ASAPTickets.com contacts