Having problems with ASAPTickets.com?

ASAPTickets.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 585 2727 (USA and Canada)
+1 800 605 7769 (USA and Canada)
+1 650 263 1714 (USA and Canada)
+44 203 695 0964 (United Kingdom)
100 Pine Street Suite 1925
Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ASAPTickets.com Customer Service. Initial ASAPTickets.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ASAPTickets.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ASAPTickets.com. Discuss the issues you have had with ASAPTickets.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

asaptickets.comTerrible customer service after purchase. No refund.

We bought 4 tickets to travel to paris in june, but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After months of battle and no help whatsoever from our asaptickets agent, the airline refunded our tickets in full back to asaptickets, who is now refusing to refund us. They are holding up our money and even tried to scam us into paying an additional $1000 to get our refund.

Beware!!! Do not use this fraudulent company! Most of their agents are professional scammers and thieves. Do not use the following asaptickets agents: joseph s. [protected]) and harrison v. [protected]).

Save yourself a lot of aggravation and book directly with the airline company! Once you make your purchase with asaptickets, there will be no customer service at all and no one to help you if anything goes wrong with your trip.

J
    Aug 23, 2020

asaptickets.com — My agent kidlat forgot to book my tickets from memphis to rochester now i’m still stranded

Hi my name is Javanda Barnes I live Rochester ny I came to Memphis Tn to cause my father died and I...

asaptickets.comRefund scam!

Purchased 3 Tickets to Europe, Flight was cancelled because of restricted travel flights into Germany. Tickets were 3000 dollars, After doing all the leg work with united I was able to get refund back, BUT they sent the refund to ASAP. Because we used a 3rd party. I was told to pay 150.00 per person so they would process my Refund, ( But just another scam) Still waiting, it's been 3 months, no return calls, no return emails. The confirmation number is# MVLL47
    Put your self in my shoes, saved money all your life to take a trip to Europe, now you have ASAP screwing you out of the trip and the money!

Also, the agent who responds to this complaint you have my confirmation number don't ask me for more information needed to stall for more time.

asaptickets.comRefund

Delta cancelled our flight to Spain and ASAP will not refund me my momey. All they have been doing is turfing me from one agent to next. Each agent gives you a different story but no refund. Now this last agent Nolan will not return or answer any phone calls probably because he knows my number. He also refuses to respond to any emails. This company is doing nothing but scamming people. Had ASAP just been responsible and refunded our money we might have tried to use them again, but it will never happen again. Anyone reading this please do not book anything with them.
      Ramona

S
        Jul 07, 2020

asaptickets.com — Turkish airlines canceled my flight due to covid19. Asap does not want to refund the full amount of my air plane ticket.

On Jun 10, 2020, I contacted ASAP.com for a ticket purchase with Turkish Airlines. I used my Visa credit card...

asaptickets.comAirfares

States get a free quote... for airline travel

They call back instantly when you enter ypur info

I dont know anybody Who wants to travel to Northern Ireland in November

Then I get a Terrible scam type sales person
        Max stay was 6 days which had to include a Saturday night
        Even though my dates were for 14 days next year, he had no clue as to what I was truly looking for, im sorry for adding my real phone #, instant form fill by Google is the real problem here & Google doesnt care who puts ads up
        As long as they get their revenues!!

R

asaptickets.com — Travel agency

Last April 18, 2018 to tried to find a round trip flight departing at LAX to Manila, Philippines. I followed...

asaptickets.comGet new people who speak english!!!

Your company needs a new staff, preferably speaking a good English. I understand that hiring people who don't speak a fluent English may be expensive for you, but thoughts about your customer service quality have never been in your heads, right?
          Especially it's terrible when you try to solve a problem from another end of the earth and an employee on the other end doesn't understand what you want because her/his English is so poor. And I would be happy to explain it with very simple words, but nobody understands them.
          Plus, sometimes they are rude and nervous. Your people should know how to resist the stress, otherwise, why do they work with customers?
          Your customers will never call if they don't have problems. Usually, they are irritated and angry and your purpose is to do anything for them to resolve their issues. So how people who don't understand English can do it?
          Reply if you know how. Thanks.

• Complainant20091 May 20, 2018

Nobody asked you to call to the opposite side of the equator

A

ASAP Tickets — Refund of ticket

I bought a ticket from asap tickets because one of my friends recommended me that, so i had to try it. I...

ASAP TicketsFalse information given to client

The Agent stated the flight was 29 hours but in the airlines website (with same flight)was 33 hours. I wouldn't have bought that ticket if they honestly told me that it was 33 hours. I bought their ticket even though it was $600+ more than an average ticket because of the shorter travel time. But they have fooled me.
            I was trying to call them to assure my seat but they are giving me a run around for the ticket that was already been paid for a week ago.

asaptickets.comIs this scam?

i got a really good price on this site, and i wish to know if this is scam or they are just fraud?