UPS / claims check

5810 KINGSTOWNE CENTER DRIVEAlexandria, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7039244201
MY luggage was shipped on 07/08/08 from UPS store #3532 scheduled to arrive on 07/10/08. However, first my luggage was lost then when it was found it was so serverly damaged, it looked like it had been hit by a train. An investigation ws started on 07/11/08, according to your own information all claims should be resolved in eight
( 8 ) business days .According to UPS and your store a check was issued and supposedly sent to me on 08/15/08 True to form it has NOT arrived.When I contact UPS I am informed that I must deal with the because now they no longer handle this problem. I must deal with the store

Comments

Ca
  15th of Oct, 2008
Bad service? Our local UPS delivery person keeps trying to delivery packages sent to me to another apartment instead of going around the corner to where MY door is clearly marked with an E not and F like the door he keeps going to.
And there is no customer service one can call to get help to get my packages actually delivered to ME...
The only thing I bother using them for anymore is to go buy boxes from. I' telling everyone that chooses to send me packages to use the regular mail or Fedex. They at least can find my door.
Th
  13th of Nov, 2009
The UPS Store is a rip-off! My sister sent something to me from Northern Virginia to Colorado. It got all the way here (according to the tracking) before the driver decided it was damaged. The package was sent back to The @#(#$$* UPS Store in Virginia. We were then informed that their insurance (which they'll gladly take) is worthless unless you pay them more money to pack it themselves. UPS doesn't deal with it. They'll send you to the store. My sister went today to complain and she said the box was open, but nothing was wrong with the contents. Instead of delivering an item that will not be replaced due to their backwards policy, they spent the time and effort to return it across the country. Does this make any sense to you? It certainly doesn't to me.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Logo United Parcel Service of America [UPS]
Overall Satisfaction Rating