Blue Dart Express Logo

Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

1860 233 1234 (Customer Service)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal
Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East)

Mumbai
India - 400057

Complaints & Reviews

consignment not delivered

Hi,

I am getting pissed off with BlueDart delivery Guy. Package was supposed to be delivered yesterday but delivery guy is holding my documents and not delivering.

I am calling him since yesterday and he is not ready to delivery and holding my important documents. I called him so many times and he picked only once and said that he will be coming by 2:30PM . Now again, he is not picking up my call and switched off his phone after i called him multiple times. This package is sensitive to time .

Kindly help me to get the documents today asap. It will not have relevance is delivered later. I will also forward this complaint to the vendor who has sent this package so that we can have another courier partner who is committed for guaranteed delivery not Fraud like BlueDart.,

fraud contact number registered on google

Actually there was one order which I was about to receive from Flipkart, I got a message from Blue Dart that...

delivery of credit card

Dear sir,
I saurabh bajaj applied for the credit card and it was dispatched, but did not received.
After calling the coriour service they said that it was returned back to hdfc bank.
Please arrange a call for me on [protected]. I am not able to speak on customer care number of hdfc bank
Personal details-
Saurabh bajaj from saharanpur (uttar pradesh)

• Updated by Saurabh Bajaj · Jan 28, 2019

Please arrange call on 9412234000

courier service

My AWB no [protected] (HDFC card) It will be delivered me on 24th Sept 2018. But in that day without my...

Reg credit card not delivered

On 7th dec 2016 received a mail for my mail account from icici bank credit card information credit card sent to me by blue dart courier service awb [protected] on 7.12.16
On 9th dec courier boy came to my address and not given my courier to me and said that address is not matched, even though i shown my id proofs and same address proofs ( aaadhar, voter id, and pan card) he was refused all documents i shown to him . [n this way he (Blue dart couriers)insulted me thus i feel very shame in my neighborhood
Please do any correspondence to me from any courier other than blue dart ifit is not possible for ur company please cancel my credit card and dont send the card through blue dart

Non Delivery of Consignment

Kindly refer to the attached in which Blue Dart claims to not find my address - my address is complete and...

Non Delivery

I received an SMS on my mobile number on 12/03/2011 that my consignment no [protected] was tried to be delivered,
and to contact their customer care for delivery. I contacted their Customer care and I was told that they were unable to deliver on the said date because my premises was locked. They will deliver on the subsequent day, and somebody must be present to receive it at home.

Here I would like to inform them thru this Forum, that my premises is never locked, and they never approached my residence
as stated, any how when I contacted them again on 13, 14, 15, 16th March I was promised that it will be delivered on the next day. I have sent them e.mails also for same.

now on 17th. March when I call them they say that it has been sent back to the sender.

Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com
Tel no : [protected]
Shipper/Consignee/Third Party : Consignee Comments :
Most irrespnnsible organisation. No attempt made to deliver the parcel.
No contacts made despite multiple phone calls. and after that they
return it to the sender.

Waybill Number : [protected]

Capt.G.K.Sharma

• Pa
    Pal Aug 07, 2008

There was a 'Sorry...'note recd. on the 5th Aug. The delivery person did not mention any date or details of shipper on the note. I have called the mentioned office no. and spoken to your staff and the parcel was to be delivered on the 6th by 9.30am. I waited for the parcel till 10.30am but it was not delivered at all on the 6th. I spoke again to your staff on 7th morning couple of times and was informed that the person had already left for the delivery and I should receive it anytime. It is 18.35 hrs and I have waited the entire day at home just to collect the parcel. Nobody has come for the delivery yet.Is this the way you operate? I have spent more than 8 hours waiting today and your person has no value for the customers' time.

• Sm
    s mohanakrishnan Jun 11, 2010

i am s mohanakrishnan i have received an sms in my mobile a message on 0606 2010 that a credit card have been sent to my address from HDFC bank and the no is AWB 42870838102 dt 04.06.2010. till now i have not received. kindly send an sms to my mobile that when u can send

• Go
    gopal Verma Mar 29, 2011

SAME GAME PLAY WITH ME AS ABOVE G.K. Sharma asked... wia BLUEDART
    Waybill Number : 42886490054
    SAME LESS CURRIER COMPANY

COURIER NOT DELIVERED AT TIME

RESPECTED SIR, I PRIYA JHA BEARING H. NO: G-39, PUNJABI COLONY, NEAR BUDHODEVI HOSPITAL, NARELA DELHI - 110040, MY PHONE NO IS [protected]. MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO IS [protected] DOC IS 19/02/2011. SINCE THEN ONWARDS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED. (AFTER CHECKED BY ONLINE STATUS, BE FOUND YOUR BLUE DART COURIER SERVICE RETURN THIS CARD WITHOUT DELIVERED THIS ADDRESS.PLEASE KINDLY ACCEPT MY REQUEST AND SEND ME PAN CARD THROGH ANOTHER COURIER FOR URGENT BASIS.
THANKING YOU,
YOURS SINCERELY
PRIYA JHA ([protected])

Not Deliverd

We have ordered one Spy Pen Camera 16GB With Naaptol. They have dispatched the the said consignment through Blue Dart Couriers and we have received the sms saying you will receive the same within 5 days from the receipt of this sms. The order no is 115150. AWB no is [protected]. But these courier people are now telling that the said consignment has been re sent due to when they have come here the door was closed, the phone number was not reachable. But the real fact is that as we had given factory address for the said item. And as you all know the factory will run continuously and the phone number which we have given is running successfully.<br />
<br />
So i request you people that in future dont use the Blue Dart Courier especially Peenya Bangalore Branch Courier Because the services which they are giving is Heart Bursting. And the people working in Blue Dart Courier in Peenya Bangalore Branch all are really mad fellows.<br />
<br />
The above said people who are working in Peenya Branch the word they are using it is shame to each and everyone who are all consulting them.<br />
<br />
These people are really mad people.

Delayed delivery

I had sent my girlfriend's birthday card the day before her birthday from a Bluedart Office in Noida.
But, to my shock i found that the consignment had'nt reached it's destination, Kolkata after 3 days. They are telling that there was a flight delay.
Now the question is how can they run such a big company where their flight delays for 3 days.
I am really furious about this matter, and want my MONEY BACK. Bluedart is most expencive courrier service in India and i am really shocked at their such callous attitude.
I have vowed never to use Bluedart courrier service again.

• Sh
    Shine M.P May 01, 2008

ICICI bank had sent me two couriers with numbers AWB 2378242742 and AWB 2378241913 . Of these i have received only one. The courier with no: AWB 2378242742 has not been received yet.

• Ku
    kunal sharma Jun 09, 2008

not received the shipment AWB 42836379143 from seepz department incharges Mr Abhijeet, guys do justice for u r being paid.

• Vi
    Vipul jains Jun 30, 2011

BLUEDART a waste courier service no values of people.
    ALso they say they send the consignment by flight, they dont all rubbish. does a document from bangalore to delhi take 2 days to reach

delay in delivery

Waybill No : [protected]
Reference No : [protected]
Pickup Date 14 July 2009
From Noida
To Indore
up till date 21.7.09
i haven't recived my delivery.

Regard's

blue dart awp 39902914376

Pick up date - 17 dec, 2009

From : Chandigarh

To: Mumbai

About Blue dart service is very Fake.Always not in time service.

• Ra
    Ravinder singh Dhaliwal Dec 18, 2009

About Blue dart service is very Fake.very much expensive and service is very lazy

No delivery

The Blue Dart courier company picked up material worth Rs. 50000+ from my office in Delhi on 20 January 2009 for delivery to Bhubhaneshwar.

The docket number is : [protected]
The courier
company has failed to deliver the material even after almost a month has gone by. They are also not informing us about what happened to the material.
Our company officials called them repeatedly, at first they dilly-dallied and asked for time, and now they are saying they cannot trace the material.
It seems to me that the Blue Dart Couriers is not doing business, but robbery.
Their attitude towards customer care is very poor. They do not assign any complaint numbers, and do not provide you tracking information for the complaint.
They will also make false promises that somebody from the company will call back, and nobody calls back.
If bluedart cannot deliver my material, then I can only believe that the material was stolen by bluedart company.
I wonder how many companies they have duped in a similar manner.
I strongly recommend that you do not use blue dart if you want to keep your costly material safe.

• Hi
    Hill Mar 19, 2009

The docket number is : 50067209360
    The courier
    It seems to me that the Blue Dart Couriers is not doing business, but robbery.
    I wonder how many companies they have duped in a similar manner.

Consignment given to some security guard

I have not received my Consignment #[protected]. The Blue Dart Call Centre is telling me that it is delivered to some unknown person. I have taken off from work today and waiting at home specifically to receive the consignment as I need it as fast as possible due to some urgency. I have also been calling the Call Center every 1 hour to inquire about the package.

They told me that it will be delivered, and then at 8:00 PM they tell me it was already delivered at 4:00 PM to some unknown person, maybe a security guard. The security guard at the time has now gone home and I will only be able to inquire from him tomorrow at 2:00 pm for the consignment.

Why have I had to pay a huge amount (297 rupees) for the courier if I am not receiving it on the required day, and the Blue Dart personnel does not want to come to my door to deliver it, so he will give to anyone he meets downstairs?

Why was it given to some other person, maybe a security guard, when I am the one who has paid an amount of Rs. 297 for the courier charges. I have also been wasting my time waiting all day at home for the Blue Dart personnel to deliver the package, and the wait and money spent has just been wasted.

What is the use of selecting Blue Dart and paying the required fees of Rs. 297 if the Blue Dartpersonnel does not want to deliver it to the door at which the shipping address is mentioned? Even High Value Cheques and Credit Cards are being given to the Security Guards by Blue Dart personnel. Why exactly are we paying such a high fee if the personnel do not want to use the Lift to come up to my house to deliver what I have paid for.

• Sh
    Shaurya Mehra Sep 19, 2008

Blue dart needs to deliver a courier #42727375703 on 13 sept, its a Credit card. I told them to come to my place before 4pm in the evening; but they always come @ 6pm. They came here twice after 6Pm. I called them more than 20 times to inform that i want this delivery before 4. The #'s are"01202752050 & 01202754384. The address:

Pincode 201002
    Address BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD
    J-11 RDC
    RAJ NAGAR
    Location GHAZIABAD

Its 20th sept now and i still not got the courier. I need it urgently.

The behavior of the executive is also very rude.
    I want the complaint desk to take the strict & serious action against the irresponsible people of the blue dart.

They are spoiling the name of the Company..

Shaurya
    Plz take serious action..
    Its must.

• At
    Atreyee Talapatra May 15, 2009

My shipment no is 44764118836, the HDFC debit card. When I call your office (at no 22881234) and we decide on a certain date and time for delivery of the parcel, the parcel is never delivered on time and on schedule. The message from my end is conveyed on phone and there is no record for the discussion held. Later, the receptionist who takes the call seems to know nothing about the conversation that has taken place or is pretending.

This kind of service from a company like yours is simply not expected. Why can't this communication take place on mail so that it is possible to track the commitment made by the Blue Dart staff on phone. I wish there would be some sense of respect for the customer and their needs. The attitude of all personnel is so lackasidical. Its amazing. You need to really pull up your socks. You have lost at least 20 customers (people around) while you continue to behave with this non caring attitude .
    I will never recommend or use Blue Dart in the future
    Atreyee Talapatra
    (9331164050)

Shipment not delivered even after 7 days

I have been following up with the customer care center regarding my shipment, which was picked up on 28th November.

But I havent receieved it yet and its been a week. Is this the quality of your service? I have been suffered a lot due to the delay. I have already lodge a complaint in customer care department of Blue Dart. The complaint Number is 082162.

Now I want to take a legal action against BLUE DART. Kindly let me know the procedure. I have spoken customer care many a times and they are not able to give me satisfactory answer for this delay.

• Ga
    Gagandeep Kang Dec 17, 2007

I am writing this letter regarding my bad experience with your agency. I had sent a cold storage courier package (worth Rupees ninety thousand only) to Mumbai on December 4, 2007 through your agency with the clear instruction that it had to be delivered within 72 hours, otherwise the package would not be usable for lab investigation.

When we tracked the courier package on Decemaber 7, 2007 evening the status showed "contact customer service". Our secretary Mrs. Kumari contaced the Blue Dart Courier and she was informed she would have to pay a sum of Rs.4,950/- towards Octroi charges for the package. Why this not told to us at acceptance of the shipment?

The package was not delivered in time. Because of this, we have lost Rs. 90,000/- (Rupees ninety thousand only).

Please ensure that the "Christian Medical College, Vellore" is reimbursed for this loss to avoid the necessary legal action.

Dr. Gangandeep Kang, MD, MRCPath, PhD
    Professor of Microbiology
    Christian Medical College, Vellore 632 004.

sanjay kr das Dec 17, 2007

Consignment no 11864548555 has been couriered on friday from mumbai. The consignment is still awaited on monday and the particular consg is very important.Your company is known as a reputed one. When I followup with Kolkata- Mr Chandrajit and Ranchi Mr Santosh I got a very nonprofessional response as my consgt has gone somewhere.

My point is who will responsible for such a loss.

• Du
    dusmanta kumar behera Dec 31, 2007

this is one Consignment from barcle bank card. they has been despach from mumbai on 13dec2007. after 10 days i am not received my consigment then i called to barcle mumbai they told me your consigmenet will be reached shortly after 3days i got may consinment no. then i call to BLUE DART they told me we have not found you taht way consingment with us then i give my details thet said ok today we will going to deliver on 27th but they are not deliver then i call next day they told me just now 11045am we got conformation from barcle bank today we are going to deliver but till date 31st 5.00pm i ahve not received my consigment when i am calling to BLUEDART courier ther given unperfossenal reponce .. really i am not expecting from BLUE DART....

• Ca
    carlos May 08, 2008

It's all a scam. Feel lucky you learned it without losing everything you have in your little world.

• Ar
    archana May 22, 2008

consignment no 11971202891 had been couried to hyderabad to same adress by mistake it has went to some body name one who is not working over there.That too that is a cheque what we had sent .It went to hyderabad on april 18 so almost one and half month is over & now finally by that company they r making the call & saying that one who has received they r not working in the company but we had provided the correct adress so how it has misplaced .

• Ta
    Tamaghna Basu Jul 17, 2008

I have booked an urgent courier on 15th July through your customer care number - 08025021234.

I would like to lodge my complaint regarding the following unwanted events caused by your employees.

1. MISREPORTING - When I booked the courier, the concerned customer care person promised me that it will be delivered within 24 hrs whereas according to your database the normal delivery time for that specific place is 48 hrs.

2. WRONG DATA ENTRY - I have written the name and mobile no of the receiver on the envelop. But it has been entered in your database as wrongly (According to their bangalore customer care person).

3. Till 18th July at 10.30 a.m. IST it has not been delivered.

Who is responsible for this harassment to the customers. It is not expected from BLUEDART, The No. 1 courier company.

• Ar
    arvind kumar mishra Aug 18, 2008

My consignment bearing no. 54450227484 has not yet been received. Send by ICFAI to my Lohegaon residence - Pune, still the same is in transit.

Please help and cooperate.

Regards
    arvind kumar mishra
    9822403029/ 9922954958

• Ab
    abhijit kumar Oct 26, 2008

I would like to lodge my complaint regarding blocking my comuter in delhi.
    I have been following up with the customer care center regarding(at noida, shewta) my computor, which was picked up on 11thoct'08 from chennai to noida..

But I havent receieved it yet and its been 2 week. Is this the quality of your service? I have been suffered a lot due to the delay. now they are talking about form 31 again...?

• Gs
    gskfashion Jul 05, 2011

Dear sir/madam
    This is karthikeyan from coimbatore, tamil nadu state. I have place an online Cash on delivery order on WWW.fashionandyou.com web site, my order no is 532084, today i got a call from Blue dart staff his mobile no is +918056880406, this person said we won’t deliver the parcel to another address, we will deliver the parcel to particular address but I told him I won’t be there in particular address please deliver to GSK FASHION #50 RJ COMPLEX atthipalaym privu, sathy main road, ganapathy, Coimbatore 641006. this is address located just below 1kml difference, but he not at all listing my words and he quit the call unrespectable and his speech is not in proper manner. But incident makes me uncomfortable.

By

KARTHIKEYAN
    PROPRIETOR for GSK FASHION

Damaged courier

Couriers are meant for safe and efficient method of ferrying one's correspondence... But Blue Dart, a courier service in India flouted the definition and the package I received was in a damaged state... It was my car's insurance policy, quiet an important document and it was torn, yes literally torn...
On talking to the customer representative, he blatantly told me that there's no provision for a complaint... And even forget about it if you accept the package... I was so upset with this that I accepted the package... Yes I can't do anything now, but wanted other people to get familiar with the services of Blue Dart...

Regards