Telus Communications / I am complaining about your sales representative cheating

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I was walking at Southgate Mall, Edmonton, Alberta.
There was a sales promotion open booth, a female sales agent introduced herself as Kimberly providing me her phone number as [protected].
I had a Shaw Home phone and Internet (150/15) connection and when she asked me how much I am paying monthly, I told her I am paying approximately an average of $ 135.00 per month.

Then, she offered me High speed Internet + PiK TV + Home Phone (-$6 ) bundled discount of $80.00 per month with no installation fee, month to month service (no contract), first month only pay $35.00. These were hand written on a piece of paper (see attached). It was agreed that Telus would follow the appropriate procedures for cancellation of the Shaw Plan and retention of my original home phone number [protected]).

I was happy to agree and sign to these conditions because they agreed it would lower my monthly bill in comparison to Shaw. These conditions were appealing because I recently underwent a major brain surgery and am unemployed. On Dec 02, 2017, the service technician came home and installed everything.

On Dec 13, 2017, I received an e-bill for Home phone + PiK TV + Internet of $220.98 Pay by Jan 03, 2018.

In view of the above bill, I called the sales representative who gave me her phone number and name (Kimberly [protected]) but the call was attended by another lady who told me that this number belonged to her and name is not Kimberly.

If you can trace the sales representative, please ensure she is given some corrective action so that other poor people will not be cheated.

Johnson John