Having problems with Vitelity?

Vitelity Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 898 4835 (Customer Service)
+1 303 997 2300 (Head Office)
317 Inverness Way South Ste 140
Englewood, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vitelity Customer Service. Initial Vitelity complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vitelity above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vitelity. Discuss the issues you have had with Vitelity and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

VitelityHarassing and constant phone calls from their numbers

I have received several phone calls from this company

[protected]

This is to a line that is not listed and I am unsure how they gained. It needs to stop. There is no contact page that leads to a page to help file an Abuse complaint, as has been mentioned in other threads. I am not sure how legitimate this company is if they need to spoof their number.

Vitelity — Calls impersonating Google Services

They are impersonating Google services. They are calling businesses saying their Google account is not up to...

Vitelity LLC — phone call harassment

Gave my phone number to a private and protected website for auto insurance quotes which apparently was not...

Shermans Dale

VITELITY,LLC. 216-220-1589 — constant phone calls for over 1 year.

VITELITY, LLC. has been calling my phone for over 1 year constantly. No one talks when you answer the phone...

Vitelity,LLC — Harrassment

My mom is 89 years old and has received a call every day for the last 10 days from a company identified on...

Centerville

vitelity, LLC — Annoying phone calls

I get daily phone calls from a company which identified on "Caller ID" as Vitelity, LLC. There is never an...

Vitelity LLCTired of being haressed

I keep getting calls at work from a guy that states his name is David Brown with the Harrison Law Firm wanting my SSC # and something to do about my name . He has called me at my job 5 or 6 times in one day and a couple times the next while I was there I hung up on him without talking to him becuase I recognized the voice. My boss told me to tell the jerk that he needs to stop calling me on the job that is harrassment and I am putting my job on the line becuase Im in retail and cant talk on the phone because of customers.
    He has called my phone 5 times the same day I dont need to know what its about becuase its a scam I already have been told so but as far as I know it is about the same matter that I owe some loan company money which I already have taken care and another loan company too but refusses to tell me who.
    He uses other numbers also pretending to be some one else each time at least the voice is the same.

Vitelity LLC — Harressment

Vitelity LLC has been calling my mother daily. They number is [protected] (originating in Michigan). They...