Telus Mobility — very, very unhappy customer!
As a Telus customer for almost a year, I am very unhappy to say that my phone has consistently been giving me a lot of problems with reception, battery life, display problems, and sometimes I don't even receive calls or messages. When I called Telus on Tuesday July 4, 2006 for the first time, I was put of hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. Later that day I called again and talked to another representative, Carol. I told her the problem that I was having and explained that I had already sent the phone to be repaired once before with the same problems recurring.
This cellular phone is under warranty and I am regretting having a Telus phone, I would like someone to review this complaint. As a paying client, I feel as if my concerns are not taken seriously, please get back to me with respect to this urgent matter. If I did not need the use of a cellular phone, I would not have purchased one, I am a very, very unhappy customer.
More Telus Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility!
- TELUS - misleading advertising
- Telus Mobility - no compassion for clients - one died and one daughter of the deceased
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- TELUS - customer service
- TELUS - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges