T-Mobile / Shadow Phone / not replace defective cell phone

1 Dallas, TX, United States

It has been less than 6 mths of becoming a new customer with T-Mobile that I have been complaing of defective phones and have been complaining to cust serv to exchange for a different model. I had to write a letter to headquarters of complaint. Executive Cust Relations Dept called me to work things out. their answer was to accept a cheap free phone for 1 of the 3 defective phones and exchange the Shadow phone AGAIN even thou these phone is constanting having problems. They also said I can upgrade my phones but pay more out of pocket for the phone instead of exchanging the Shadows for a differnt model of the same price range I originally paid for them. I have to call headquarters back several times, before they return my call. They do not take my complaint seriously and do not care to solve this problem. I have been talking to headquarters for over 6 weeks and still have not gotten this problem resolved. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH T-MOBILE, they do not care for your business and do not treat you like an important customer. With this economy it is better to take your business to another cell phone company that will be happy to have your business and will handle your complaints quickly and courteously. T-Mobile will just keep giving your the run-around.

La