Horizon Technologies Logo

Horizon Technologies

Having problems with Horizon Technologies?

Horizon Technologies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2009. The latest review terrible company was posted on Jun 15, 2009. The latest complaint terrible company was resolved on Jun 15, 2009. Horizon Technologies has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews. Horizon Technologies has resolved 3 complaints.

Horizon Technologies Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 608 9996 (United Kingdom)
+1 202 792 7988 (United States)
30 Percy Street
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
Operations Facility
400 Thames Valley Park Drive, Thames Valley Park, Reading Berkshire RG6 1PT, United Kingdom

1101 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20036

Taiwan
Suite 1105 № 432, Sec. 1, Keelung Road Taipei 110, Taiwan, Republic of China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Horizon Technologies Customer Service. Initial Horizon Technologies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Horizon Technologies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Horizon Technologies. Discuss the issues you have had with Horizon Technologies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Horizon Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Horizon Technologiesterrible company

I am a reseller of Millenium Plus GPS Tracking Device owned by Horizon Technologies, LLC out of Tempe, Arizona. I got into this business last May 2008. When I called them to join this home business, the person whom I talked to was MIKE LAMARCA, a Customer Service Representative and became my Client Coach.

I was convinced that this was a ligitimate business so I signed up and paid $2, 449.00 for web site, memberships, the product, the plan, etc. I thought that was it. After a week, ALLAN ARON, the Vice Prisedent called me and convinced me to join their Mailers Program and paid another $1, 875.00. That would be 1, 500 post cards to be mailed by them 500 pcs. every month. I've been in contact with them since then.

The first month, i had a good number of traffic on the back office. After 3 months, nobody bougth the device yet on my web site, and the traffic on the back office keeps on diminishing. I called MIKE LAMARCA why I'm not selling anything despite the fact that I also did my own advertisement. He told me that he'll upgrade my website.

After another month of no sale, I begun to suspect something. Called them back and asked what happend to the mailers program that supposed to generate me a huge sale, how come I have very few visiting my web site. Mike told me that there's been a problem of the printing and they will send mine a soon as possible. They supposed to mail that by June 2008.

When they finally told me and sent me a sample confirmation of the postcards plus the list of the companies that they sent with, I thought that I will definitely going to have a sale, wrong. I found out that the mailers program was fake and when I e-mailed them, no reply. When I tried to call them by December, can't contact them.

By January 2009, there phones started acting weird, then their website started acting weird too. Late January, my web site is gone and also theirs. Can't contact them anymore. They took off and took my money and every single person who signed up at that time on.

I called the Attorney General of Arizona and file a complaint against these people. Maybe they uses a fake names who knows. Might be in another state doing the same scam. Don't know where they are.

Whoever got scammed by these people, file a complaint to the Attorney General of Arizona. I want to get these people. I spent more than $5, 000.00 dollars without nothing in return.

• Ro
      Rob Dec 16, 2008

On Oct. 25, 2008, I bought into the company, based on the sales pitch from Pete, for $2449.00. After the transaction, I came across the postings on '[redacted]' which were mostly negative. Should have done that first.

On Oct. 27, I called the company and talked to Shawn and told him I wished to cancel the contract and get a refund. He told me he couldn't do that in his position, but would put me in contact with the district manager Tay Craig.

Tay called me about 1 1/2 hours later, and asked why I wanted to cancel. After our discussion, he agreed to refund my money. Later in the day, I received a phone call from a secretary stating the credit had been issued to my credit card, and subsequently has been credited to my account.

As I would complain about negative communications with the company, I find I must also communicate about the positve also.

Horizon Technologiesfraudsters and cheaters

I was involved with this company since April of 2007. I entered it in good faith and had the same problems that everyone else has had with them. It would be nice if somehow we could all get together and take class action against them as it looks like they have moved the business to a new name. Check out ISKYUSA and see if the product does not look familiar. I gave up on these people in January of this year and it looks like shortly afterwards they packed it in. These people were and are not the only company to market this device and should not be allowed to start again. I could never get a straight answer when I confronted them about the mailers and I even talked directly to the company that sends out the mailers.. My so called client coach said he was insulted by my inference that the mailers were never sent out. We need to keep the Arizona BBB informed!!!

Sam Apr 03, 2009

First I had to pay $1, 000. Plus I also had to pay $50 per month for service fees for l year. I became sick so they said they would advertise for me and charged me $1250. I never made one penny from this company during the year I was signed up with them.

• Ed
        Edward Mar 19, 2009

There lies were about the next big thing in GPS and a powerful sales tactic to start great business. They said it was the best I could do after being laid off with their great team of support to help me get started. The deal was a special time offer during the first call.

Then another caller said 'you need a sign for your business' and persuaded me to buy mailer post cards to special lists that they would send me a list of recipients when they went out. When the time period of two week to get cards printed and mailed came and went I called to find out and they ignored me.
        I did all they said with no response and when I called back for help there was no help. They said I would have all this help and anyone could help but no one wanted to when I called.
        I kept trying to call until their voice mailbox was full and did not take anymore messages.

Janiy Mar 05, 2009

I signed up with Horizon Technologies in late Nov. 2008 to be an independent rep for their Millenium Plus GPS units. Initial investment was $2449.00. This bought me a GPS unit of my own, brochures and postcards for mailing to prospective clients, and a website of my own. In 6 days they called with a 'fool-proof' marketing campaign. For $13, 800 they would mail 1000 postcards to prescreened selective fleet businesses (a guaranteed customer base according to their smooth talking sales rep) every month for 12 months. Mailings were to start in January of 2009. I was also charged $19.95 monthly for tracking my own GPS unit (which I never installed) and $25.00 per month for my website. I have been charged for 3 months of these charges and the business shut down on Jan 26, 2009 without any warning to its clients.

I used a credit card to fund this purchase and I intend to go after them for fraud. No mailings were ever done. My website was only up for one month before they shut it down. They had no intention of doing these mailings. They told me they had been in business for 4 years and were a friendly 'family' owned and operated business. I have read that they are trying to start up again under a new name. Please beware of this type of business scheme. if I am able to recover any of this investment I will post the results.

Horizon Technology / ISkyUSA / Millennium Plus — az company who ripped off thousands of customers before abruptly quitting business has started a new company targeting their victims

AZ Company Who Ripped Off Thousands of Customers Before Abruptly Quitting Business Has Started A New Company...