Super 8 Hotel - Mahwah, NJ / they stole my camera!
Super 8 hotel
160 state rt 17
Mahwah, nj [protected]
My husband, my children and I stayed at the super 8 in mahwah, nj on 8/3/2007.
I forgot my digital camera in our room when I checked out. It was not an expensive camera, a kodiak easy share 270. I contacted the hotel not even 2 hours down the road. They said housekeeping had not turned anything in. I do not think I left me camera, I am positive I forgot it on the table. I left messages for the managers, and head of housekeeping, and no one ever called me back. Susan mann was the woman who cleaned my room that day, and I know she stole my camera. I would not say a thing about this if I thought for one moment I might be mistaken. I know I left it there. Getting no satisfaction from management!!!
More Super 8 Hotel - Mahwah, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - bugs/roaches in rooms
- Super8 - reservations
- Super 8 - hotel room
- Super 8 Worldwide - night clerk john
- Super 8 Worldwide - cleanliness and customer service