Having problems with Bravofly?

Bravofly Customer Service Contacts

+41 225 019 958 (Switzerland)
+44 871 277 1070 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 810 934 (Australia)
+42 13 850 698 (Austria)
+45 82 568 473 (Denmark)
+36 19 993 407 (Hungary)
+351 210 053 103 (Portugal)
Vicolo dei Calvi 2
Chiasso
Switzerland - 6830

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bravofly Customer Service. Initial Bravofly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bravofly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bravofly. Discuss the issues you have had with Bravofly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bravofly Complaints & Reviews

Bravoflytickets refund

Hi Daniel, Booking ID: [protected]

Your Tel Aviv - Venice flights, departing 06 March 2020 and returning 14 March 2020, have been cancelled for all the passengers in your original booking.

my flight was canceled due to pandemic on 14/ march 2020

till today almost one year no refund and no replay to my demands !!

BravoflyUnethical behaviour on refund and harassment

I have been trying to contact bravofly for 7 months now regarding my refund. My booking ID is: [protected] and my travel credit has not yet been refunded to me. I travelled to Australia and had my return flight cancelled due to the covid. I have contacted bravofly and they said the refund has been initiated but I have received no money or details on the refund progress since. I have attached the screenshot of the refund email below.

This is shameful and intolerable behaviour as I am not able to contact any of the bravofly customer care services. I am requesting you for the final time to please REFUND the money back. You are literally scamming people with money they have earned by working hard.

Unethical behaviour on refund and harassment

BravoflyRefund

ID Booking: [protected]
      I booked a Turkish flight from Brussels to Abuja. The airline cancelled my flight. I requested that the money should be returned to me via bank transfer, but they are forcing me with a voucher for a year. I choose another option to get my funds back and I see I lost money too. Till now 1 month on I can't get the money back

[protected]@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2020

Bravofly — Will not refund our reservation

Dear Sir/Madam! It was booked through Bravofly but due to COVID-19 the flight was canceled so we asked for a...

BravoflyCan't get my refund

I have booked a roundtrip flight from JFK to Cairo. The return flight has been cancelled, and it has been about a month and they didn't send me my refund, don't know even how much will the refund be to, so I can book the return flight in the same range and not responding to my emails. just sending me automated emails.
        my name is: Ahmed Abdalla]
        my email: [protected]@gmail.com

BravoflyAbout airticket refund

I request refund on April and get the e-mail confirm my request success by bravofly
          My ac also said that my refund have already Last two week but I still not get my refund
          I ask the airline said that haven't revived any request. I can't find any contact from bravofly
          I contact them by facebook and ig but I can't get any reply.
          Please reply as soon as possible
          e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Chidozie Emmanuel Nov 30, 2020

it is the same nightmare that I am going through really with Bravofly

BravoNext SAFlight tickets from Vietnam to China

Good day,
            We booked a flight, that was cancelled by Vietnam Airlines due to Covid19 (Corona), we were informed on 24th of Feruary at the Vietnamese airport.
            We could not use our tickets, and had to make a lot of expenses to get a flight home.
            BravoNextSA has not refunded our payed (Paypal) amount of € 1343, 06.
            We contacted the Brava several times to complained over their way of handling our complains, but non what so ever. They claim it is not refundable, even though they did not have to pay the airline
            It is very hard to get the right person(s) in the Brava offices.
            We want a refund.
            May be you can mean something to us.
            Kind regards
            Willem Haisch ceo

• Updated by Adriaan Moll · Jul 22, 2020

Invoicenumber Bravo
                20FCH-033865
                date 07/01/2020
                Clientnumer CW15212219
                Paypal € 1343, 06

BravoflyNo reply to messages and impossible to contact about a flight refund

I have an unused ticket (booking ID [protected]) with Bravofly from January due to injury and leaving Thailand early. Since March, I have sent 3 emails; 4 messages on Facebook; and phoned 2 different phone numbers that I could find online - no reply... it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact them. Bangkok airline confirmed that the flight was already refunded to Bravofly, so there is no way for me to claim via my travel insurance.

No reply to messages and impossible to contact about a flight refund

BravoflyRefund on a flight that was cancelled

My flight that was scheduled to March 2020 was cancelled without any relation to COVID19 situation and I still didn't receive any refund.. I contacted the airline WIZAIR and they noted Bravofly were refunded on 13th of April with the full flight fee ( PNR TEBCXW, flight W62328). Bravofly has not provided me with the refund and there is no way to contact them.

Jun 02, 2020

BravoNext SA — Premium reiseschutzpaket

Premium Reiseschutzpakets für die folgende Booking ID: [protected] WIDERRUFSRECHT Ich habe kein Premium...

May 28, 2020

Bravofly — I paid for flights and they were cancelled due to flybe and covid-19 but I haven't received a refund and no one answers the phone!

I paid an amount of £408.23 to Bravonext sa for flights through Lastminute.com. My flight out was with...

May 07, 2020

Bravofly — Refund for unfinished booking

On March 13 I tried booking a flight through Bravofly, but after finishing the payment on an external web...

Bravoflycancelled flights refund

I have booked a holiday through your UK site lastminute.com and still waiting on a response about getting my money back for the cancelled flights to Turkey which should have been for 14/04.
                  I have tried contacting lastminute via twitter but don't get a response even though they are responding to other customers.
                  No one responds and you are entitled to give me a full refund not a voucher. When will we see our refunds?

BravoflyBut we cannot get refund?

Booking ID : [protected]

Airline cancelled the flight why we cannot get the refund? It's treating!

We booked via Bravofly from Manila to Seoul, total 6 tickets. The airline - Air Asia already confirmed all the flights will be cancelled due to the curfew in PH. Government announced no international flight is allowed until mid April. Now Bravofly said we cannot get the refund?? Are you treating us? No reply from them in their hotline nor Facebook made get!

But we cannot get refund?

BravoflyAbout cancelation flight

I try to find way to contact with bravofly.
                      It is impossible, i was redirectin g to nonexisting pages, call to contact number playng record. If i can't find desicion of my problem i Will contact with EU comunity lawers to find my rights. I make Reservation [protected] Two way to Milano. Afraid to fly because of the Coronavirus, that's way want to cancel flight and refund money back.
                      Please contact me:[protected]@gmail.com

Bravofly / Bravonext SAunauthorized credit card charges

date of incident 2/08/2020
                        BRAVONEXTSA charged transaction to my credit card through paypal without my authorization. I show 4 transactions just like the one below. I am requesting a full refund for each transaction.

Feb 08 2020

3HD377796L642264J
                            0DB271787C087405S

Jan 31, 2020

Bravofly / Bravonext SA — holiday booking in uae booking ref [protected]

In Sept 2019 we booked a holiday to Anjam in the UAE travelling on 11th Feb for 11 nights. At that time we...

Dec 25, 2019

Bravofly / Bravonext SA — thomas cook flights ref: cw14413612 - c pryde & j pryde

Good Evening My name is Carol Pryde and I booked flights on 6/9/19 with Lastminute.com from Glasgow to...

Dec 17, 2019

Bravofly / Bravonext SA — thomas cook flight

I cancelled a holiday in july due to illness my insurance company said I had to claim off last min.com...

Dec 16, 2019

Bravofly / Bravonext SA — airline ticket

Hello! We want to file a complaint request for Booking ID [protected]. We bought a ticket from Bravofly to...