Bluegreen Vacations Logo

Bluegreen Vacations

Having problems with Bluegreen Vacations?

Bluegreen Vacations reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2006. The latest review Las Vegas Nv Club Blue Green was posted on Aug 28, 2021. The latest complaint bluegreen vacations timeshare scam warning!!! was resolved on Sep 16, 2014. Bluegreen Vacations has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 261 reviews. Bluegreen Vacations has resolved 112 complaints.

Bluegreen Vacations Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 456 2582 (Customer Service)
4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100
Boca Raton, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bluegreen Vacations Customer Service. Initial Bluegreen Vacations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bluegreen Vacations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bluegreen Vacations. Discuss the issues you have had with Bluegreen Vacations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bluegreen Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Bluegreen VacationsLas Vegas Nv Club Blue Green

My daughter purchased a vacation package for two decided upon a date and then had to reschedule I arrived on schedule morning at 4 a.m. do to covid-19 test results my daughter wasn't able to check in when I texted on the following day August 27th . I peed deposit and tats for a reservation that never existed that company had canceled the reservation prior to my arrival without notifying anyone

Bluegreen VacationsI purchased a Vacation getaway

I purchased a vacation getaway on 02.25.2020, for $249.00 and was given a $50.00 gift card to Bass Pro at that time. I was to receive another $100.00 GC once I took the vacation (before the Global Pandemic.) I had made my reservations and when the shut down starting happening and cases on the rise, I got scared and called them on 03.16.2020 to tell them that I wanted out of this vacation. I was told it was early and that I shouldn't cancel as they are working through things and would extend it until 02.2022.
    I reluctantly agreed as he was very persistent. I have called a few times to be told the same that travel was safe even thought I didn't feel safe.
    I tried calling the Corporate office to no avail 561.912.8000. I called the Customer Service 1.800.845.1995 only to be transferred to Corp and be told I should have taken the refund within the 30 days. I explained that I tried, but was thought to believe that due to the Pandemic I would be able to cancel. Their solution today was to sell it to someone I know. She then went on to tell me that I should have read my contract and that there is no way they are going to refund my money as other business did not refund money and it wouldn't matter if I contacted the Atty General as they would be on their side. I said I would send them a letter and again was told it was going to come to the Corp Office which is were I was already speaking to.
    I just want my money back and they can keep subtract the $50.00 GC and refund the rest. Please help me. Thank you
    Nancy Otano
    219.484.8663

Bluegreen VacationsLoss of week

We are a weeks owner. We own week 42 at Orlando Sunshine Resort. We have to book there and then transfer it to another resort if we want to stay off property. But we have to book at our "home resort" first. We started calling in June with no luck. Finally today July 30th the lady really explained how everything worked. There are no rooms avaliable the rest of the year at Orlando Sunshine. So we do not have a week to trade to go to any other resort. We paid our maintenance fee in January and own our timeshare. But because they overbooked at Orlando Sunshine we do not have a week and we are out a vacation and our money this year. We talked to several different people and they all say we are just out of luck.

Bluegreen VacationsOverpromised and underdelivered...horrible customer service!

Recently purchased ownership with BlueGreen Vacations. First time to use it was a nightmare. We DID NOT receive the type of room that we were promised! I had no choice but to rent another hotel space for my family, costing me a large amount of money. It took me 3 weeks to get someone to talk to me on the phone. BlueGreen has made no effort to make things right. They breached our contract, but refuse to refund my money or reimburse me for my the out of pocket expenses I incurred due to their mistake. They are slick salesmen who make things sound really good, but their product and their customer service after the sale is lacking. They don't care about their customers, only care about making money off of innocent, hard working people.

Bluegreen VacationsFailure to complete incident report and follow up

We were told to park in the lot behind the resort after our vehicle would not fit in the parking garage. The vehicle was broke into and was booted. We have paid almost $400. For parking and had to file an insurance claim. No response from blue-green and their emotes giving miss information.

I spoke to the resort manager and she was going to file an incident report with risk management. This was 2 weeks ago and still no response.

Apr 09, 2021

Bluegreen Vacations — They tricked us into selling us.

My husband and I bought a timeshare through Bluegreen in Orlando Florida the resort was called fountain...

Mar 29, 2021

Bluegreen Vacations — Sales tactics with reference to maintenance

My wife and I bought a timeshare through Bluegreen in orlando Florida on 08/15/2020 for 8000 thousand point...

Mar 28, 2021

Bluegreen Vacations — Non-compliance in maintenance.

My husband and I bought a timeshare through Bluegreen in orlando Florida on 08/15/2020 for 8000 thousand...

Feb 11, 2021

Bluegreen Vacations — Contracts with no exit capability should not be allowed!

Bluegreen Vacations should not be allowed to enter into contracts that cannot EVER be exited. Not only can we...

Gordonsville

Bluegreen VacationsSales tactics

I've been an owner of Bluegreen since 2015. Then I bought more points in January 2019. I was not shown the maintenance fees accurately disclosure. I was contacted by a third party timeshare lawyers pretending to be Bluegreen invited me to a meeting about explaining the new benefits. Spent 5 hrs listening to what Bluegreen did not disclosures at the time of sale. If I had that information I would not have bought more points. Then they offer to dissolved the contract for $10, 450. I had like 10 mins to make the decision. I didn't take it because I did not have enough information to make this kind of decision.

• Cr
                Cristina Davis Feb 05, 2021

Omg this just happened to us today. I was disgusted! They wanted $6500 that moment to cancel. Who in the heck has money like that? I cannot believe this company is still in business. They are frauds!

Bluegreen Vacationstrip not taken

I got a call from someone claiming that the trip that I did not take that I now owe more money. When I went through the trip with my wife we went to the dog and pony show and said no at that time but they wanted us to try it again and we were told that we could buy a trip for 900 and change. We decided to try it and were not able to make the trip due to my wife changing jobs and not having the time to take this trip. We did not take this. Now I get a call telling me that we are now going to owe money.

Bluegreen VacationsThey canceled my reservation but no refund

It's such a shame that our country is going through a crisis right now and Bluegreen Vacations won't give people their money back after canceling my reservation due to the coronavirus. The news was right. They're bailing out the big companies and the companies is screwing us. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Y'all gonna cancel my reservation months ahead and not refund me. What kind of world are we living in that you can be ripped off this way.

They canceled my reservation but no refund

Mar 23, 2020

Bluegreen Vacations — Was Misled

My wife and I attended a free three day weekend at one of the clubs, in early 2019. For this we had to sit...

Nov 09, 2019

Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. — timeshare misrepresentations and unethical behavior

We signed up with BlueGreen at a sales presentation some years ago. They represented that we could stay at a...

Bluegreen Vacationstimeshare

Bluegreen was the worst company I ever dealt with. They told Us numerous lies just to get us to sign the contract. We ended up owing 45, 000 before we knew what hit us.
                  So I went on all the Bluegreen forums and asked what to do. Numerous people referred me to a firm that had a lawyer that helps people get out of fraudulent contracts.
                  So 8 months later we are now free and clear of our contract and debt. I hope this class action works.

• Updated by Brenda48 · Oct 31, 2019

The company I used was
                      Timesharedebtrelease.com

• Cr
                      Cristina Davis Feb 05, 2021

Please give me that Lawyer info!! Thanks!

Bluegreen Vacationsmoney not returned from cancelled vacation.

I bought a two-night vacation on 9/19/19 but cancelled shortly after. They did not follow through with a refund like they said they would, it is already 10/27/19. I expect my money back into my debit Visa card. My name is Carolyn Pierce. Adress : 7668 State Route 97 Mansfield, OH 44903. E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com. Phone: [protected]. Please respond as soon as possible regarding this important matter. I have bills to pay and am highly upset that this has taken place.

Bluegreen Vacationsbluegreen time share

They use anything they can to sell sell sell, we were told as far as maintence fees if we didn't add points to our ownership then the maintence fees would remain the same through out the length of our ownership, it has continuously increased and our points are still the same we started out paying 350 and now it's at 843: we were also told as long as we had the points available we could get in and stay anywhere they had a resort that too was a lie, they have over sold and we have never even got reservations at 90% of their places, also told they would buy back any unused points, lied, tried to sell they prevented that, by saying that we had to sell at market value and that would be determined by them . Maintence fees are suppose to go for upkeep the units are getting as little done to them as possible they aren't clean, there's tore up nasty furniture, lumpy mattresses, but yet the fees continue to go up, , I'm so fed up I'm refusing to pay another dime to them

Sep 25, 2019

Bluegreen Vacations — 2 bedroom cottage

I made reservations months ago for a vacation in Wisconsin Dells. I booked it through RCI because I had a...

Bluegreen Vacationsvacation package

Called to reserve before expiration date. Paid $130 for 2 night stay, selected Smokey Mountains, TN. There is a $200 cancellation fee if we can't make it, my husband is a lineman and could be called out. Won't allow reschedule or refund our money, want $25 to extend for 2 months. Wicked scam. Shame on Bass Pro Shop for allowing them to set up in stores.
                        Has anyone actually successfully received a refund?

Bluegreen Vacationstimeshare

In February of 2019, my wife and I (senior citizens) attended the Bluegreen presentation at the facility in Tennessee. We were detained there 4 or 5 hours. After seeing the cost of ownership, we said no, this was not for us. Three different people rotated showing us one offer after another. We said no multiple times, tried to leave to go eat lunch but it was always one more thing. They beat us down mentally and emotionally for over 3 hours. To us it was harassment to no end until we relented. We were never allowed to make a phone call to ask our kids and never allowed to take time to read and ask questions as finance man said he needed us to sign because we had been there long enough. None of the details of the contract were fully explained. We did not know there was a cancellation period as it was never mentioned. My health is failing now, so most likely we are going to move in with our daughter and file for bankruptcy. That may impact our credit, but my retirement is protected by federal law and may not have a choice. I feel that this company is unethical, or at least the Tennessee office is. I believe there is a class action suit against Bluegreen in Tennessee that was amended at the end of August 2019. The law firm associated with it is Abrams, I think, if anyone wants to check.