Having problems with Travelocity?

1855 863 9601 (United States)
1855 231 0928 (Canada)
+1 417 520 5312 (International)
5400 LBJ Freeway, Suite 500
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelocity.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelocityFlight credit

Mar 15 2020 our trip to usa had to be cancelled due to boarder closures taking affect that weekend. I was told no refunds. Insurance is void even though it was for "any reason". My flight credit would be held in credit to use over the next 2 year. But they won't let me use the credit. I just tried to book a flight that is listed at $579 and they say that I need to pay $599 cash plus $499.99 in credit. We have 2 travelers. That is $1100 per ticket... For a one hour flight that everyone else on the plane only paid $579. They are citing that we have to have an upgraded seat (not what we paid for originally) and free luggage (also not on original purchase) (I also get free luggage already). Itinerary [protected]. I just want to use the credit - even the same airline but without their criminal extra charges.

TravelocityTravelocity's "unsubscribe" window provides no option to unsubscribe

Unsubscribe option when clicked leads to option page, elaborating what "services" travelocity will no longer provide. Unsubscribe option on this second page when clicked leads to another page with the header "Are You Sure?" and displaying customer's e-mail address. No response button is provided to click, neither Yes or No. I no longer need the services nor the recurrent advertisement of travelocity at this time.

TravelocityRefunds on hotel reservations made 24 hours earlier for travel in 8 months

I made a $100 reservation hold on a hotel room. My travel companion didn't want to stay at that hotel, so within two hours, I canceled that reservation. A couple days later, my husband noticed a $3, 198.80 charge on our CC account. It was from Travelocity. I called to inquire what was going on and to have that charge refunded. They told me that I was basically out of luck and I had to wait 30 days for a refund. Uh...credit card bill anyone? How am I going to pay that? It's due before the refund. I tried to explain to Travelocity that this is highly unethical and that I wanted my money returned to my account today. (The cancellation request was made 4 days prior.) They then sent an email that they had processed my refund with 24 hours of my cancellation -- 3 days ago. My online Travelocity accounts says it has been refunded -- and yet no money has been refunded in my CC account. I had to call my cc company and process a chargeback to Travelocity. This is totally unethical! Something needs to be done.

May 21, 2020

Travelocity — Refund policies scam

Made reg on 5/12/2020, Travelocity immediately withdrew funds checked pricing again had better deal so within...

TravelocityNo refund for canceled flight

Travelocity contacted me April 26 offering to change or cancel my flights due to COVID-19. Itin: [protected]. They give instructions to change or cancel but the Travelocity site is either unresponsive or gives you the run around. I have spent 4 hours attempting to do cancel the flight and get a refund (versus change) and the site will not allow. I

TravelocityHotel reservations

Booked a hotel stay in Nashville Tennessee in Dec. 2019 to stay from 5/19/20 through 5/24/20. Price was $810.91. Then the Covid-19 hit and we are trying to cancel this trip and they will not give us a refund of any kind. The only thing customer service is telling us that we will get a voucher that is good for one year. This is not good enough. We have no idea we will be able to go anywhere next year as this virus is killing our bank account.

This is exceptional circumstances and I feel that Travelocity should refund some of the money if not all.
          The hotel is telling us only travelocity can refund the money.

They even have a paragraph on there page that if you booked before 3/19/20 and your trip is before 5/31/20 you can cancel and get a refund.

This is false advertising.

TravelocityNever received refund as promised.

We booked a Flight through Travelocity. The return trip March 25, 2020 from Kona to Denver to Ft. Myers UA1731 was cancelled. We were rebooked through Los Angeles. Because of the COVID virus we did not want to stop in LA then go to Chicago then Ft. Myers which was another stop in another airport and subjecting us further to the virus. The itinerary #[protected].
            This virus was scary. We called and talked to Travelocity several times (after waiting a very long time for anyone to answer.
            We were promised a refund. We were told it may take up to 30 days for an answer which was understandable. A woman called us and asked if we would accept a credit of $480.00 ea. and we of course said yes. Today is April 25 and the 30 days are up. This is a lot of money to us. Travelocity did not stand behind in their promised after we waited as they asked. I tried the chat line and the telephone and all I got was robots.

TravelocityUnreachable customer service

I booked a flight through travelocity to cabo san lucas back in feb. For a music festival happening memorial day weekend. The festival was cancelled as were my flights. Per usdot regulations I should be entitled to a refund, but travelocity emailed saying I was being issued an airline credit, I neither want or can use. They are completely unreachable by phone or email until 10 days prior to my trip.

TravelocityRefund for travel-paid vacation waiver, got email yet no refund!

I followed all the rules for cancelling, got an email to receive a refund yet still no refund after 7 days. Travelocity is never available to resolve. I need my money back--especially now during this pandemic!!

Mar 25, 2020 - Mar 28, 2020 3 nights
                Trump National Doral Miami
                4400 N.W. 87th Ave, Doral, FL, 33178 United States of America
                Guest room Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)
                1 king bed, non-smoking room
                Reserved for
                1 adult
                Thank you for choosing Travelocity for your travel reservations. We're sorry your plans didn't work out. When you're ready to book a new trip we'll be happy to help you.
                You will receive a refund of: $427.38

Refund for travel-paid vacation waiver, got email yet no refund!

Mar 26, 2020

Travelocity — Charges that should not have been charged, along with car insurance that was purchased through Travelocity but not honored.

Hello. I have some questions on charges. We purchased a trip with flights and a rental car through...

Mar 26, 2020

Travelocity — can't cancel flight or connect with customer service

I'm writing to you to request a refund for my itinerary #[protected] from March 19, 2020 to March 30...

Mar 18, 2020

Travelocity — coronavirus

On 12/10/19 I booked thru Travelocity (booking#[protected], conf.#[protected]) a stay at the Wayfaring Buckeye...

TravelocitySubpar Customer Service

Today is Friday, March 13th, 2020.

The coronavirus has caused my university to extend our spring break by a week and switch to virtual learning for a week after that. I have been on hold (+[protected]) waiting for an agent or representative for a little over 40 minutes just to cancel a flight tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!) that I can no longer take.

It should not be this difficult to reach someone and there should be an option to cancel the flight online. Despite what the website is telling, there is no way for me to cancel/reschedule my flight without calling a representative.

I got ahold of United in less than ten minutes, but I couldn't cancel my flight with them because I booked with Travelocity. All I want is to cancel my flight before tomorrow and be refunded, as I purchased the Cancellation Plan and Flight Protection. There is no other way to describe their customer service as anything other than atrocious.

Feb 09, 2020

Travelocity — cruise credits

We booked a cruise in October. We have booked many trips over the years with Travelocity, including cruise...

Travelocitycruise cancellation

I was not offered cancellation insurance as part of my booking. Was later told by Travelocity that information on insurance was included in a confirmation email. This is not acceptable. It needs to be offered AT THE TIME of booking so that the buyer is able to make an informed purchase. I need some financial restitution for this error. I had to cancel a cruise due to a passport issue that was beyond my control. I would have certainly bought the insurance had it been offered. I am not asking for a full refund, but I do require further restitution

Travelocityshuttle service from hotel to airport

I prepaid $291.42 for round-trip ground transfer from Naples (Italy) airport to hotel LaBussola in Amalfi for 2 people. As promised, we were picked up at the airport by a rep from Acampora Travel and delivered to the front door of our hotel. As instructed on our voucher, I emailed Acampora about 28 hours before our departure to confirm they would pick us up. They did not write back. Two hours later, I called Acampora Travel. I was told they could not find my reservation. My daughter called them and was told they in fact did have the reservation and would pick us up for the 1.5 hour return trip to the airport on Saturday, October 5, at 9:15 a.m. We were instructed to wait in the lobby of our hotel for the driver. On Saturday, October 5, at 8:55 a.m., we went to the hotel lobby and waited for the driver. He/she did not show up. We called Acampora Customer Service. The first person we spoke with put us on hold. After about 10 minutes, the line disconnected. Worried we would miss our flight, I spoke with the concierge at the hotel. He made arrangements for a different driver. I was told the price was EU 125. I went to the nearest ATM and withdrew the funds. With bank fees and exchange rate, the total cost to me for the the withdrawal was approximately $147 US. Upon return to the United States on Sunday, I notified Travelocity that we were not picked up as promised and requested a refund for half of the $291.42 (145.71). Travelocity has given me the run-around, insinuating I didn't do what I was supposed to do to get picked up - even saying that Acampora does not pick up or deliver passengers to the hotel because of its proximity to the beach, and that we were notified of that information. I can assure you, no one told us that, and no one picked us up. Acampora agreed to refund us $107.11. I think it is outrageous that their failure to provide the service I paid for resulted in my having to pay an extra $40 and suffer the stress of getting to the airport an hour and a half late for an international flight! I know it is not a lot of money in the greater scheme of things, but I am feeling very ripped off.

Travelocitypuerto rico protest/riots prepaid vacation for 08/10/19-08/15/19

My fiance prepaid for my birthday trip back in March 2019 for trip to Puerto Rico. Due to US Dept of State advising people not to travel to Puerto Rico due to safety and riots going on. We have tried to change my trip from Puerto Rico to Cabo. I have called two days in a row in regards to booking [protected] first day 07/20/19. Second day 07/21/19 at 7:49 am I called spoke with Yen and Gio and supervisor Cervin who released call and did not call back. Each time I called for assistance the wait is extremely long and have to get a call back. Last call back I spoke to Mark around 2:13 pm on 07/21/19 and asked for supervisor and spoke with Mae. She informed no notes where on the account of each time I called. However she did go the extra mile and contact United Airlines and since this booking was non refundable I had to pay over $400.00 due to fear of going to Puerto Rico while having riots. I don't appreciate the two days of being on the phone and having to pay additional money to go to a safer destination and not be concern with Riots. I would like to be refunded the additional fees I had to pay to United Airlines and Travelocity.

Jul 20, 2019

Travelocity — .: travelocity #[protected] re: hotels:payment & receipt - case id : [req:m-[protected]]

I was charged for 3 extra nights on my credit card which i reported to travalocity and have not heard from...

Jul 09, 2019

Travelocity — flight customer service

After being unemployed for some time, I was offered a job in Virginia. I scraped together enough funds to get...

Travelocitytrying to purchase vacation package

I want to know how and if i can book a package consisting of a round trip flight to phoenix airport (from newark airport) and then rent a car at phoenix airport for 7 days and then i want to book a hotel in FLAGSTAFF, Arizona (for 7 days) NOT Phoenix arizona but that seems to be all i can do. Please tell me how to book what i want. I can't seem to do it. Thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices