Having problems with Super 8?

Super 8 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2006. The latest review Hotel was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint room was resolved on Apr 23, 2019. Super 8 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 527 reviews. Super 8 has resolved 26 complaints.

Super 8 Customer Service Contacts

22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Super 8 Customer Service. Initial Super 8 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Super 8 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Super 8. Discuss the issues you have had with Super 8 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Super 8 Complaints & Reviews

Motel Super 8, Florence KentuckyFilthy Motel Bedding & Refusal of Refund

Our daughter and her family paid for a suite at Super 8 Motel in Florence, Ky. on 6/11/11. Upon arriving it appeared not to be quite as portrayed on the internet. The management offered my son-in-law a walk through. After seeing it, he wanted his wife to see it. Not great, but doable. They said they'd stay. After putting their luggage in the room they left for the evening. Returning with their five kids around 11 pm only to find there had been trouble there and the police were on the scene. They went to their suite to get ready to retire for the night. The boys were making down the hide a bed sofa only to find the mattress saturated in urine. Upon calling the motel office they told my son in law they'd bring up a different hide a bed. While making down one of the other beds they found it to have a dried blood ring on the blanket. At this point enough is enough. My son in law packed up the car and they requested their money back. The manager/owner refused to give them a refund saying, you did a walk through and said it was fine. NOW really, how many people during a walk through inspection would check the mattress of a hide a bed and the blankets of the beds. Isn't it logical to expect cleanliness of the beds and bedding of hide a beds in a Motel. A Corp. chain at that!!

Super 8 Hotel — unclean and unsafe hotel

My Family and I booked 2 rooms and 2 nights online at the Super 8 hotel in Wahpeton ND. When I booked these...

Wahpeton

Super 8 Motelbad hotels, horrible service

I am a V.I.P. member for Super 8 hotels. I travel very frequently for business. My last three experiences at Super Eights have been terrible. In all three cases, I have not received my wakeup call. In all three cases, this has cost me business. When I report this and ask for a discount or a free room due to their neglegence, they give me excuses. They tell me how their system doesn't always work. They tell me 'that is why they put alarm clocks in the room.' When I ask why this wasn't told to me when I asked for a wake-up call, they respond by telling me that 'I should be smart enough to know that something could go wrong.' 'That is why they spend the money to put alarm clocks in the room.' As though taking 2 seconds to tell me this would have been a large investment. At all three places they didn't care at all. Major credit cards seem to be on to this horrible hotel chain as well. They seem to readily refund your money when you discuss their methods of treating their own customers. Super Eight just doesn't understand that it's their customers that keep them in business. There is a lot more detail I'm leaving out. Trust me, I travel 3 weeks a month and I only stay at Super 8 if absolutely necessary. They cause you to lose business and then blame it on you.

• Tr
        TravellerUSA Sep 12, 2011

Wake up calls should be considered an amenity not a must have. If your have an "important" meeting in the morning, perhaps you should get used to being an adult and learn to wake up on your own. I too rely on my own alarm (cell phone alarm or travel alarm) and only use the hotel wake up service as a backup.

Super 8 Motelovercharges

I stayed at the motel at the 5-6 of September 2008, but they only charged my credit card at January 2009. The order was made at their website, and when I arrived they signed me on a registration form stating that the room rates are 59$ + taxes for the 5th of september, and 89$ + taxes for the 6th, with a total estimated amount of 170.24$.
      When they finally charged my credit card (as stated above) the amount was 215.44$, and when I asked for clarifications they sent me the form I signed and a detailed "folio" where the room rate for the 6th of september was 129$ instead of 89$.
      I should mention that when I left the motel and asked if I need to sign anything, they told me that every thing is according to what we agreed, and never mentioned that they decided to overcharge me for the second night.
      Because of the fact that at the registration form the word "estimated" was mentioned, my credit card company doesn't agree to give me back the difference between the stated room rate and the final one.

Super 8 Motelsuper 8 motel

I was denied a room upon arrival at the super 8 motel at 728 horizon drive in grand junction, colorado. Many rooms were in fact available and full standard identification was provided even including an aaa member card and a super 8 rewards club member card. All normal and usual methods of payment were offered including credit cards and travelers checks. The desk clerk however refused to provide a room and refused to provide a reason for this action.

Multiple formal written complaints have been made to both super 8 management and the franchise owner, the feeley family limited partnership. Both the company and the owner have refused however to provide any reason for their action, have refused to provide location information for witnesses to the incident, and have refused to provide any information on the results of the internal investigations they claim to have undertaken. They have completely stonewalled and have not made any good fasith effort at a just resolution of the case.

I have concluded that after many months of unsuccessful efforts to obtain just treatment, that only formal complaints will cause this motel company to respond properly and justly to my complaint. Since they have refused to provide the requested reason for their refusal to provide a room to me, it must be concluded that their denial was based on what I believe to be unlawful and improper discriminatory factors. There is simply no other plausible reason for their denial of a room to me.

joyce a. walton Mar 21, 2012

My wife and I recently rented a room at Super 8 Motel on hwy 84 in Donalsonville, Georgia. Once we were ready to retire for bed, as we always do we scrutinize the bed linen from past experiences. What we discovered was totally unacceptable and gross, the linen was stained with spots of blood, yellow spots which appeared to be semen, and pubic hairs all over the sheets. Management was called and informed on what we had discovered, he came down and changed the linen as if everything was okay. He did not offer us a refund or another room, in which plenty was available. I will never stay there again or advise anyone else to do so.

Super 88Paid 27 seaters bus ticket fees and get 44 seaters bus

We bought 4 bus tickets from the express bus liner Super 88 to travel from Ipoh to Singapore on the 5-Feb-2011 with RM 105/seat. The bus tickets we paid for 1 month in advanced supposed to be a 27 seaters Super VIP bus but on the departure date, it became a 44 seaters chartered bus which is a very much uncomfortable bus. The reason given was the scheduled bus broke down and the bus company had to replace with the 44 seaters bus. We found out that coincidentally 2 44 seaters chartered buses arrived on the same destination (New Park Hotel, Singapore). We felt cheated. On a regular day, the bus fees from Ipoh to Singapore will cost about RM 75 for a 27 seaters Super VIP but many bus companies jacked up the price because of the CNY and the demand of the transportation is high. However, it is very unethical for the bus company to replace the 27 seaters Super VIP with the 44 seaters hard cushion, less comfortable chartered bus without paying back some discount to the customers.

AndersonSmith Mar 18, 2014

I do not know if it was "unethical" of the Singapore bus company; it may have just had practical causes. If you did not spend a lot, then it may not matter; but if you did spend a lot, then you may want to speak to an attorney
              buy bus ticket online

AndersonSmith Mar 14, 2014

Nice information, There is obviously a lot. Your points are very valuable and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing this great blog with us.

Super 8 Moteldirty motel, greedy owners

We were forced to stay at this hotel because of power outages due to heavy summer rain storms in our town twice in one week. The Pakistani people that own this motel are very greedy.

The Pakistani people who run this hotel were very rude to everyone not to mention greedy. This hotel is primarily used for prostitution and they know it. My husband went in to make the reservation and while in line, noticed severy dirty and seemy couples reserving rooms. The clerk asked, "how many people staying?" and charged PER PERSON PER ROOM!!! When my husband got to the counter he said it was only him.

We noticed that people were hiding in the stairwells and in cars waiting for their family and friends to go into the office to make the reservation as to not be charged PER PERSON. This policy is ridiculous, but the owners and staf know that it is used for prositution and are profiting from it by charging PER PERSON PER ROOM.

The hotel is very nasty and not very clean. Hair and dirt everywhere, a ring in the tub that would not wash away. No microwave or refridgerator. Prositutes sit on their beds with the doors open calling to men passing by. Very dirty and pathetic!

• Tr
                TravellerUSA Sep 12, 2011

Well said Stealth Pilot! Why complain about "dishonest" people when he also did the same thing by lieing about "only me" and "hiding" his "wife" in the car so as not to pay the per person charge! LOL.
                When I travel, if I find the hotel to be unexceptable for any reason, I simply keep driving...plenty of other hotels in each town to choose from!
                As to the "Pakistani" comment...totally uncalled for as they have every right to conduct their business as they wish...if you dont like it, buy your own hotel and run it the way YOU want!
                SAD comments from a sad person. Get a life!

Super 8 Motelattacked by a guest dog

Some Super 8 Motels allow pets but although I myself am a pet owner I wonder if I am the only person who thinks this policy is not a good one, the following is what happened.

I have not been financially able to take my family on any type of vacation in over 13 years so when me and my wife saved enough we decided to take our family to Colorado. We chose Super 8 because we have stayed with them before but this time it became a nightmare.
              The second day of our trip in the late afternoon we had come back from visiting some sights in Colorado Springs, when walking out of our room to get some ice the people in the room directly across from us opened their door at the same time and I was immediately attacked by their dog who stood about the height of my waist (this was a LARGE dog and they had three of them all the same size) had I not been carrying the ice bucket the dog would have been able to bite my arm has he kept trying to bite at me, the owners were screaming at him but never did they try to subdue the dog, finally the dog took off down the corridor and pushed open the glass door to the outside and took off, the owners of course apologized but when I made a complaint to the front desk they asked if I WANTED ANOTHER ROOM, I said no why should I be the one to change rooms, she then said she would ask the others to move,
              MY QUESTION IS THIS, Do not Super 8's have a size policy on the size of ones pet and if one of a customers pets attack one of their guests why then are the pets allowed to stay and if the guest with the pet cannot find a place for their pet that attacked then why shouldn't they be asked to leave, after all their pet now shows the ability to attack a human?
              I have since then tried to get some sort of an apology but the only thing I seem to have gotten is a letter from Wyndham that they have contacted the Motel 8 (IN QUESTION), and have asked them to take care of this immediately, well immediately must be never because I have yet heard from any one and I have as to date made 4 complaints but I guess its not important enough for them to do anything about.
              I am certainly glad that my daughter who has Down Syndrome wasn't the one that walked out of the door that day as she would not have been able to fight off the dog and she would most certainly be in a hospital still or worse, dead.
              I am sorry but if a motel is going to accept pets their policy should include one that protects all their guests because animals are animals and they are going to act and react that way, we all love are pets but it should NEVER be at the health of someone else.
              I have decided to never stay in another Wyndham motel until they work out a policy that includes a policy on the size of ones pet and one that includes that if a pet has attacked another guest then the owners of that pet need to find other lodging for the animal or if not then they themselves should be asked to leave.
              Am I wrong?

• Er
                  Erinye Apr 05, 2011

I was denied a room upon arrival at the motel. Many rooms were in fact available and full standard identification was provided even including an AAA member card and a Super 8 Rewards Club member card. All normal and usual methods of payment were offered including credit cards and travelers checks. The desk clerk however refused to provide a room and refused to provide a reason for this action.

Multiple formal written complaints have been made to both Super 8 management and the franchise owner, the Feeley Family Limited Partnership. Both the company and the owner have refused to provide any reason for their action, have refused to provide location information for witnesses to the incident, and have refused to provide any information on the results of the internal investigations they claim to have underken. They have completely stonewalled and have not made any good faith effort at a just resolution of the case.

I have concluded that after many months of unsuccessful efforts to obtain just treatment, that only formal complaints will cause this motel company to respond properly and justly to my complaint.Since they have refused to provide the requested reason for their refusal to provide a room to me, it must be concluded that their denial was based on what I believe to be unlawful and improper discriminatory factors. There is simply no other plausible reason for their denial of a room to me.

• 58
                  583586 Oct 27, 2010

ok, so lets all get one thing straight. the toliet was in working condition BEFORE you entered the room, you then used the toliet, you then clogged the toliet then [censor]ed and moaned because someone asked you to clean your OWN mess?? Americans are so damn lazy

Samuel Oct 27, 2010

We stayed at the Super 8 Motel in St. Ignace, MI on Sept 4 & 5, 2017 (Labor day weekend).

The toilet got clogged and we notified the front desk in the morning of Sept 5, 2017 before we left for the day. Upon our return in the evening, the toilet was still not fixed. I went to the front desk and instead of an apology for the delay, the lady handed me a plunger to go fix it myself.

I told her I would rather not do it myself. I mentioned that I had notified them in the morning and that I am not willing to fix toilets during my vacation. Her answer was "Geez, I will do it for you". Having paid a little over $300 for two nights, I expected much better service.

I complained to Wyndham Worldwide, the parent company of Super 8 on September 9, 2017 and received a response same day. I was told that the General Manager of the property will contact me by 9/15 to resolve the issues and that she will personally follow up. After not hearing back within the promised date, I contacted Wyndham on 9/22. This time I was told that the General Manager contacted Wyndham on 9/13 but I was not copied on it. She apologized and would send a voucher of $100 for the inconvenience I experienced at the property. After not receiving anything in the mail, I followed up with an email to the CS lady from Wyndham on 10/4 inquiring about when I could expect the $100 voucher. I received no response and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

sandraburkel Oct 16, 2010

Very rude desk clerk. I was at the motel on friday nite 10-15 and he was very rude to a lady who just wanted an extra cup for the room. He told her that the syrofaom cup for coffee in the office were only for employee and she could not have one. When i came in for breakfast the next morning, i saw that these were the cups used for the guest everyday. So he just lied to the lady. Also my husband stood outside of the office for 40 mins to use the computer and he would not let him use it. This made him very angry because he needed to get some work done and the computer is actually for guests, i thought. I asked the clerk for his name and he said mike. I dont know if that was a lie to. The girl at the desk in the morning was very polite and helpful. She will be the only reason we ever come back, but as rude as the other guy was, i dont see that happening.

• Po
                  pobarjenkins Oct 13, 2010

That is like going to McDonalds and expecting filet mignon.

• Po
                  pobarjenkins Oct 13, 2010

It's a MOTEL. What did you expect?

• Da
                  DAVIDMBATTEN Oct 12, 2010

1. Situated to an all night next "gentleman's club" and a 24 hour truck stop.
                  2. Evening attendant outside talking with 6 to 8 men from "gentlemen's club"; no one to check me in; phone in office ringing off the hook.
                  3. After check in she was back outside flirting with the men
                  4. Black mold on bathroom ceiling; no bathroom ventilation
                  5. Carpets stained. I had to spray with febreze
                  6. Noisy; my pet woke me up because he was scared at 4am
                  7. Slept in my clothes, bed seemed dirty
                  8. Even after driving 10 hours, only slept 4 and then left.
                  10. When asked where I could get something to eat, attendant told me where the liquor store was (No interest to me) and did not mention the subway shop in the truck stop.
                  **not worth the $70.00 to stay with a pet.
                  **seems to be a no-tell motel for liaisons from the "gentlemans club" next door.
                  **lobby decorated like a low end [censored] house
                  Stayed there the evening of 10/06/2017

• binder Jul 06, 2009

Why not just post the pics to begin with?
                  Next time take a blacklight and shine it down on the sheets; you'll be REALLY disgusted at what you find.

• Sh
                  Sheeyah Jul 05, 2009

I think the main problem is that you stayed at Super 8. Were there no decent hotels nearby?

• My
                  mylexis Jul 05, 2009

when we entered the room, the door was jamed and kept getting jammed each and every time it got used. tryed to turn on the light, would not come on unless you shook it. the bed sheets had very bad and dark stains on them and cigeritte burns too. toilet in bathroom ran allnight along with most of the guests there. after a sleepless night, we wanted to get a shower, but the tub/shower had no KNOB, there was no way to turn it on. spoke with the manager, but he only refunded one night, when i purchased two nights. spoke with him later so he can go check out the room, but still gave me no credit toward the night we stayed with no working shower. please someone contact me i have pictures of all of this.
                  Thanks,
                  Lisa Moore
                  [protected]
                  [email protected]
                  date of service 07/03/2017 room 127

Super 8 Motel — bad customer service and dirty rooms

The stay at this hotel was a nightmare. The customer svc is terrible. Here's why: Food on the floor...

Wyndham Rewards / Super 8 Motelstole my money

We made a reservation on 4/26/2010 for a stay on 5/29/2010 and due to illness had to cancel the planned trip. On 5/26/2010, we called to cancel (3 days before the stay) and were told "you will not get back ANY of your $67.58 already charged to the credit card". We admit that we did not read all the fine print (never thought we would have to just to make a reservation which we have done many times in many years on the planet). Please folks, READ ALL THE FINE PRINT WHEN DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!
                a $67.58 LESSON!!

Super 8 — unprofessional

On Friday May 7th at 5pm I call the Super 8 Wilmington location. Micheal answers the phone, and I tell him I...

Super 8bad service

My fiance' and I were travelling from New Orleans, Louisiana to Massachusetts to visit her family for the holidays. We planned this trip for months. We went on Priceline.com in order to book the room, we received confirmation and our credit card was pre-charged for the stay.

We set out driving on Saturday morning and arrived at the motel at about 11:00pm. We had stayed at this particular Super 8 in the past, enjoyed the accomodations and had no problems. Unfortunately, this particular weekend a large Nor'Easter hit the East Coast. The Snow--Rain line was probably 50 miles south of Salem Virginia, and 12 inches or so had dropped in Virginia earlier in the day.

We arrived at the Super 8, after driving 13 hours or so and they had no vacancy. My fiance went in and was told that we had called them earlier in the day and cancelled our reservation. We, in fact, did not, and he asked if we were Colleen and James---and we were not. But unfortunately, he sold our room to someone else, and because of the weather, there weren't any available rooms. He was very sorry for the inconvenience. When asked how we would go about getting our money back which we had already paid for the room, we were told that he had no idea.

I am sure that due to the demand for motel rooms, he was happy to charge a customer standing in fromt of him the full rate for a room and cancel our 1/2 price, Priceline reservation.

So after getting told that they had no beds and couldn't honor our reservation, despite us prepaying---we set off to find another hotel room. But of course their wasn't a motel room to be had in all of Salem, VA. We opted to continue on with our drive up the highway. The road was plowed and passable so we continued on our journey. We didn't get more than 10 or 20 miles up the Interstate (I-81) when got stuck in a traffic jam due to a an 18 wheeler (we assume) having an accident and blocking off both lanes of traffic.

We had to sleep in our car on the Interstate for nine hours until the road reopened. Because the manager at Super 8 in Salem Virginia was greedy and wanted to make as much money as possible off of their available motel rooms, despite us having pre-paid for our room weeks in advance. This particular Super 8 is shady as ***, avoid them at all costs.

• Oh
                      Oh no they didn't!! Jan 01, 2010

OMG, I live in Salem, and work at the Days Inn on the opposite side of town of where this Super 8 is. You are right, GREEDY!! They probably thought you wouldn't make it because of the storm, and because you prepaid (No cancellation, No refunds!) they totally took advantage of the situation and probably charged the guest that got your room, almost double what priceline was going to pay! I work for the likes of these people and there is no winning (short of reporting this to your credit card company!)

Super 8 Motel — over charging

We had reserved a room/pool party on: December fifth 2009 for our daughters 18th birthday party. They had...

Super 8worthless owner

My boyfriend was traveling down to Tallahassee from New York and asked me to look for a hotel that allows pets. This selection is very meager in town and didn't provide very many reputable hotels or motels
                    . We settled on Super 8 because I had stayed at that particular place before when it was under ownership of La Quinta and was actually great.

The HORRIBLE experience began when my boyfriend's flight got delayed a whole day so when I arrived at Super 8 I was denied access to a "suite" that had been paid for because I wasn't my boyfriend. I asked the desk clerk (who hardly spoke English) if he could call James and get permission to let me in. He said no. He then told me I was attempting to commit fraud. He finally regressed when I asked him to switch it to my credit card. Smuggly, he charged me for the room at the originally quoted price of $275 for 4 days plus the $25 pet fee for a kitten.

From here I will list the worthlessness of the property and management as it is EXTENSIVE.

-Microwave FILTHY and didn't even turn on, roach dead next to it

-Downstairs lights one of 5 worked.

-Downstairs toilet didn't completely flush

-NASTY condition, dingy carpet, dank moldy smell, crappy AC

-Food stuck on the comforter of downstairs bed

-White stains on chairs

-Black stains on sofa

-Nasty balcony, had never been swept, covered in mildew with dirty, broken furnature

-out of 8 pillows in the room two WEREN'T covered in dark brown stains

-got locked out 5 times, once 3 times in one night because card slot didnt work

HOUSEKEEPING:

-didn't speak English and were VERY rude

-didn't clean ANYTHING

-stripped the sheets and threw them over the railing into an outside huge, stagnant puddle

-threw said sheets into the bin of fresh sheets and threw the filthy vacuum on top of it.

MANAGEMENT:

-manager avoided us every single time we visited or contacted the front desk

-was very elusive and instructed his employees to not reveal the times he would be in

-told me he thought I was trying to get a hotel for free because of the complaints

-offered me a free night some other time.

-denied every problem I had with the room and denied housekeeping was bad because it was his family.

I refused another night there. It was a nightmare. I was in tears the whole entire time and the staff was so remorseless.

Called customer service on them and the first two people were so nice and SO understanding and told me to call back the day after the case closed if he hadn't offered to make it right. Called them back and the last man that helped me didn't care at all and refunded us $48 for the $400 we paid.

It was also graduation weekend so we had no other place to go because by the time we stayed one night everything in town was booked or WAY too expensive. We left two days early because it was so bad.

So sad. NEVER give these people business.

Super 8dirty rooms/rude clerk

The first room had a bug in the bed when we checked the linen. We were moved. The second room we dropped our bags and left for food after our 14 hour drive. We then came back and after my wife showered found someone Else's hair on the sink. After noticing the hair we notified the clerk and her response was that "we should have went to another hotel". The only problem with that was we just drove 14 hours from Iowa with our two children that we didn't want to take back out because the area was unfamiliar and looked unsafe. We asked for the manager that morning and received no cooperation. We asked for the corporate number and when I calle dto make a complaint I was disconnected.

dirty rooms/rude clerk

• Ur
                          urlilangel Jun 03, 2016

The house keepers are very rude. Had to beg to use their vacuum and then if I asked them to clean my room they never would. Front desk help on nights and weekends are good. During they day...front desk is so rude. Tried to move to handicap room bc my elderly mother is handicap. On oxygen..the lady told me she is saving that room for handicap. Told her my mom is handicap and she proceeded to say she can walk cant she.. my mother is 66yrs old..overweight diabetic on oxygen due to pulmanery hypertension and the woman asked why my mother needs handicap room. I imagine if my mother falls in the bathroom bc od denial of handicap room and she sues..I imagine it would matter then. I have never been treated so bad at a business like this.

• Ta
                          Taylorh2 May 08, 2013

"Jane you ignorant slut' (Thank you SNL) it's a Super 8 motel. What did you expect?

Super 8 Hotelsnasty

My wife and I stopped to stay at the super 8 motel in elk city, ok. We asked for a non-smoking room because I am a lung cancer survivor. We get into the room and the room smelled of smoke. The bathroom toilet handle was broke. The towel rod was broke off the wall. There was no ice bucket in the room. We went to pull the blankets back and they were nasty!!! We had only been in the room 10 minutes to discover all of this. We decided we were not staying. We went to the front desk and explained the problems. They said if we got all of our stuff out we would refund our money. So we got all of our stuff out and went back to the front desk for our refund. Then she said no, you are not getting a refund. She blamed us for the mess. We were only there 10 minutes and we were ready to go to bed after a long day of driving!!! After she repeated no refund I told her she hadn't heard the last of it and left. So now I am looking to complain with the super 8 customer service line and they put me on hold for over 30 minutes. I don't know what else to do. Help!

• Dl
                            dlakers Aug 04, 2009

Welllllll, what caused them to say ok we will refund and then change their mind? Something made them change their mind.

Super 8 Motel — cleanliness

Don't think the bathroom had been cleaned after the previous guest. 1 towel, none of the little bottles of...

Pendleton

Super 8 Motelscam charges

Super 8reservation

I am now boycotting Super 8 and all of Wyndham hotels.

As I was creating a reservation I selected the government rate. I chose the only nonsmoking room on the list. This room was actually a prepaid nonrefundable room. What I don't understand is why this room was even on the list for selection. I didn't even realize my mistake until I went to change the credit card and add an additional night about 5 minutes later. I called the "customer care" line and was told they could not help me or change the reservation. I would think that today in these difficult economic times that someone in customer service would understand the ramifications of poor customer service. It was not as if I was completely canceling the reservation I only wanted to add another night. I asked to speak with a manager and was told that one would call me within 36 hours. That was a week ago.

I called again today to find out any more information, but was given the same line. I chose the room and it is nonrefundable. A manager is suppose to call me today. I will not hold my breath.

Has anyone ever heard of a hotel that will not allow you to change a reservation more than a month away?

chodya Jul 08, 2009

That is why online buying is the responsibility of the customer. You can not blame anyone but yourself. You probably got a good discount for booking non refundable. Then you play the dumb game oh I did not mean to do that. Smart up read what you are doing. You made the mistake stop blaming someone else.

Super 8 Motel — refused to cancel reservation

I contacted the motel to cancel the reservation on 12/21/2008. They charged my Credit Card in spite of me...