Subway / unsatisfied with management
You can complain directly to subway franchises inc. The subways in our area are owned and managed by foreigners who do not speak english, are rude, dirty, make mistakes on your order, overcharge you for the product, and act like they are doing you a favor purchasing their food. I called subway direct and asked them why are there so many subways owned by foreigners that can't speak english. There comment was if you have the money, you can buy a franchise no matter who you are. We americans can't afford to buy franchises because the us government subsidizes the foreigners. That's why there are so many foreigners owning businesses in the usa. We can thank our government for the low interest loans and no taxes that are being utilized by the foreigners for 7 years, then the foreigners sell their business to one of their relatives to go another 7 years without paying taxes and getting a very low cost interest loan.
I just know longer buy anything from these types of businesses and that's what I suggest all americans should do. That includes gas stations, restaurants, and any other business that is owned by a foreigner that can't speak english. You know if they don't have any money coming in, they have to close their business. So, don't shop at foreign owned businesses.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.