Landline Connection - Nagar Subway Outletvery bad service

S

Our landline connection in t. Nagar subway outlet is often getting disconnected, and even we register a complaint through customer care, there is no service at all, and I don't know what the hell u people are doing, u people need the payments regularly and u wont serve us properly, last month the line got disconnected and we got reconnection after 10 to 15 days, and again now for the past 4 days (2-12-06 to 5-12-06) the line got disconnected and nobody is taking care, and this is an international chain of restaurant in chennai, and our communication to other outlets and customers are through this line.

• Updated by Sha' Hicks · Apr 23, 2018

And this girl comes in on her off days.

----------------------------

• Updated by rogerking204 · Jun 30, 2019

Added my receipt

Comments

• Updated by Antonia Sowell · Sep 06, 2019

When I went to the subway on bainbridge Island there were flies all over the food very disgusting. You know flies leave very disgusting crap when they land on food. When I asked the worker about it he said it was fine and he was just showing them away

• Me
    me568943 Mar 07, 2020

Why is it that this subway either opens late every day, now they turned the ice machine off. I tried to get a sandwich at 9:15 they told me to come back in 20 minutes. They took down all the opening times off the wall. The customer service sucks!!! How about fixing the problem here, or just keep losing customers like me!!!

• Ri
    Rick mendola Feb 01, 2020

Why would subway no longer offer mushrooms as a sandwich topping? That's just plain wrong. Obviously management does not consult its franchises.
    I go to subway everyday and mushrooms are a main topping on my sandwich. I may have to find somewhere else for lunch

• Ri
    Rickey hy Jan 26, 2020

The subway in Stockton, Ca Western Ranch. I had the worst wrap I ever had. Hotdogs you charge me 7.50 each for two that was masters and a size of a slides.
    Need to train staff how to make proper food

• He
    Heyheyhell Nov 24, 2019

They overcharged me for my meal and no cookia!

• Je
    Jesse Locke Oct 21, 2019

Please bring back Ciabatta bread! You took 9 grain honey oak bread off the menu started really enjoying Ciabatta bread, now it's gone. Haven't eaten at subway since. Please bring it back. Your loyal hates McDonalds customer!

Antonia Sowell Sep 16, 2019

• Ga
    gauge Sep 09, 2019

My son and mother went for lunch around 12:23 pm today 9/3/19 after a doctors appt and my 12 yr old son was told from an employee that he shouldnt be there eating cause he should be in school and that is very rude ...they did not get her name but her description is a short skiny dark complexion girl with black hair ...again very unprofessional

• Tu
    tunafish Jul 17, 2019

I am so sick and tired of the speaker in the drive thru not working. - always a sign - speaker not working - sorry for inconvenience. It's been a month and not fixed yet. - I waant to drive thru get my pop and cookie and leave. not get out of the car walk in wait 10 min. when no is there for them to wait on you. Something needs to be done and now!

• Ro
    rogerking204 Jul 06, 2019

It says your milk is $1.60. What's the deal with $2.69?

• Su
    Sumeet Kumar Jun 15, 2019

I gave the order Classic Food-long and one lady was there asked me would you like half chicken classic and half chicken strip and in the end, she charged $16.90 when I asked your employees ask me you want to try the different chicken, she didn't reply and charge me double $16.90!!!

annod Yesrod May 07, 2019

I was told that subway will no longer offer peanut butter cookie because of allergies
    what about the people who love those cookie and do not have allergies. they can even be put in a separate tray or draw. i was on my way back from Vegas stop at a chevron gas station. which had a subway location

• Ll
    llamallama123 May 01, 2019

went to website placed order for seafood sensation 4/25/19 at Subway on Telegraph St. Louis, MO...got to place they do not have it. Need to make sure sites up to date. This was so disappointing, I love the seafood sensation, and then not to have it. This is false advertisement.

• Ll
    llamallama123 May 01, 2019

• Jr
    JREllis Feb 11, 2019

The current commercial wither the model's neon flashing eyelids is dangerous for those of us whose seizures can be triggered by strob lights. The commercial is obnoxious as well as a health danger. I have eaten Subways all my life, but if this commercial continues, I will patronize Jersey Mike or Stuffys.

• Co
    Courtney Canada Nov 12, 2018

I was at McLean il subway and I asked for a cup of broccoli cheddar soup and the soup was only half full and half of the amount of toppings were on my sandwich!!! Not impressed and I come here all the time!!!

• Pi
    Pimpdog Nov 05, 2018

I got a cold cut sub on white bread & had it toasted then when i got home to eat it i couldn't even eat the bread it was so hard so apparently it was way over cooked when they made it this morning So i want something done about this i really would like my money back because this is uncalled for its total [censored]

Christine Zeeble Oct 31, 2018

Now you offer "deluxe", more meat because less meat is put on. Rip off! I just paid $10 for a foot long roast beef. Seriously? Then put a "free" cookie with it. No more. Charge more for deluxe when it used to be the same amount of meat. This will cause loss of business ...again.

• Sh
    Shea21 Oct 27, 2018

I went to the subway in pine bluff arkansas the one on 5401 s olive st. I witnessed a customer being very rudely​but the employee handle it super nice and very well I feel that she deserves a praise for her honor to your store. now I goes in there just to see work. she is the nicest I have seen in a while I think they call her vett or y

• Hd
    Hdees Oct 23, 2018

The tomatoes that they service are very disgusting, and the appearance is awful. They looked almost white.

• Wo
    Wonttellyou Oct 23, 2018

Went to subway today didn't even have hardly any veggies to choose from. They didn't even have green peppers. Not hardly anything. Not sure why they couldn't refill it. People are disappointed in not having green peppers.

• Wa
    wayman lenior Oct 22, 2018

Chickenclub stated on advertisement not honored by subway associate

Mary Summers Oct 22, 2018

Got my free card but it was not activated I called and I hot to go to the point of purchase so I live in Miami Oklahoma and the card was from San Diego California scam big time

• Se
    Sean71638 Oct 21, 2018

The service was very slow, the tuna fish sandwich made for my daughter was immediately soggy even while eating in the store.

• Le
    Leshea22 Oct 21, 2018

The employee used god name in vain out loud and said it was not that hard to be place in order because I made a mistake on my sandwich
    Plus he had his uniform on wrong wearing his hat backwords I don't appreciate being yelled at for making a mistake

• Ni
    Nilesh GANGWANI Oct 16, 2018

As today when i was went to the subway ordered one veg and one non veg sub of the day..As food was quite good but when i was asking for the bill they refused for that and also charged us including the tax. ??? that was not fair

Place : Sector 20 Panchkula ( Haryana )
    India
    [email protected]

• Ta
    Taleeaess Oct 15, 2018

AFTER READING THESE REVIEWS, I understand why they have no customers! You can't be in customer service we a poor, negative mindset! This sickening and from the service I received, two weeks and two days ago I now know I will never step foot in here again, Im waiting on a callback from the owner for my first experience and the next, BOYCOTT!

Mary NDillard Oct 15, 2018

There needs to be more than one employee working during peak times. These employees r truly doing their best to serve each customer. Why would managers leave one person doing busy lunch times? No only that, i have visited subways on hectic Saturdays, getting off work times, and Sunday's after church to find only one employee working to serve .

Jodi Froe75 Oct 08, 2019

@Mary NDillard It's the franchise owner that is deciding that because they are cheap and want to pay as little employees as they can by not allowing more to be scheduled to be there. I used to be a manager for Subway and I would always schedule the proper amount of employees to be there for the busy times so the employees had support to be able to get through the rush smoothly and tend to the customers in a timely manner. Every time I would make the schedule, I had to give it to the owner for him to look over and approve. When it would be returned to me, he had redone the schedule to his way and took employees off the shifts that were needed for the rush. I told repeatedly that it's not fair to employee or the customers. His only concern was not wanting to have to pay too many employees on the clock at the same time. I, a few times, disregarded what he wanted and told employees to come for the shift that are needed to help another one. I would get a call from the cheap jerk questioning and lecturing me about them working because he would see it on the time sheets. Managers have little to no say on anything when running the store or firing bad employees. It's just a title that just comes with more work to do.

✨✨Andreanna✨✨ Sep 20, 2018

Came to subway, the employee proceeded to tell me how I need to drive my car, and called herself getting on to me. She also said she has done this too other customers. Since when does my driving have anything to do with me getting a sandwich. If she felt like it need to be addressed she should have said it in a better manner.

• Da
    Dave Brompton Sep 19, 2018

Subway lendrum, Man making my sandwich refused to wear gloves!!!

• Bi
    Bill-Nancy Sisunik Sep 19, 2018

your ad with the man blowing the other guy's face with a blower distorting his cheeks. I notice he's not wearing any eye protection.! what's does that have anything to do with your food? Plse stop running that ad. Kids trying to copy may blow dust in their eyes?!

Wm Sisunik

[email protected]

• Ar
    Arvinder s Sep 19, 2018

This subway where our family go more often don't have all the product that subway offer recently they are out of red onion for more then 3 weeks no flat bread that my kids love it is out for a month the store hours says close at 10 p.m the employee close 9.00pm every time poor customer service it's close to my house today I get tired of everything

AntonioBarcelona Sep 19, 2018

Just stopped at subway and it's 9:15 and the closing time says 9:30. Door is locked and girl inside just look at me stupid. All I wanted was cookies but that is pretty messed up. Open song is still on

• Ke
    Ken Boles Sep 18, 2018

Sweet onion teriyaki advertised 2 for 0ne on Monday. I ended up with [email protected] 6.79 ea. for a total of 18.24 with extra cheese. The lady had a language and communication problem with me. So I paid and left. The tv add wasn't considered. the store was # 17312 Order # SPM20170328050924.

• Br
    Brookle Sep 18, 2018

Every time I order a Chicken Breast Sandwich and tell them to toast it, it's completely cold. It's happened twice and I even told them about it and it hasn't even been resolved, so I'm filing a complaint about them. Also the workers are flagrant they drop food and don't listen to customers. Their hygiene is disgusting and needs to be fixed!

• Ke
    Kevinksks Sep 10, 2018

They put sign that say not accepting any coupons
    Why subway mail coupons

• Be
    Being Ripped off Attala Sep 10, 2018

Kosciusko, Ms. Only gives half the meat other Subways put on the bread, , I believe they are stealing.

MAUREENkp Sep 06, 2018

Everyone you advertise on TV about a particular sandwich, our Subway does not have it, they state they sold out which is a lie. I kid you not, we do not have enough people in town that even go to Subway let alone like Subway, we w ent 4 times after we see a new advertisement on TV. Always they don't have it. We are done with Subway.

• Aw
    Awilliams19 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a meatball sub and my meatballs were not done. I called back to the store and the guy was very rude to me. He told me that he was rushing to cook the meatballs and he hung up the phone in my face. I do not appreciate this. I paid for this sub and I should be refunded my money or I should be able to get another sub made.

• Ls
    lsjdfkdsfhsdlhf Sep 01, 2018

subway#3271-0, 7312 Federal Blve, Westminster CO. We were there on Jan 3, 2018 and ordered foot longs. The girl behind the counter was rude and made our footlongs with very little meat and veggies, so we paid extra for more meat, and even then the sandwiches were still mostly all bread. We will never return to that subway. Don't go there!!!

• Be
    Beauty3678 Aug 28, 2018

The manager at #57257 is very rude and always walks around with her earbud in her ear on the phone talking. She has a nasty and unprofessional attitude.