Sonic Drive In / bad service - bad food

1 48th and union avetulsa okla, United States Review updated:

takes 20min to get a drink, five employees standing around talking, only 2customers at the place . give you food that has set under the warmer. dips onionring s back in the grease to rewarm, hamburger, , , , not sure what the problem is with them, but cold and soggy, thought i would try them again, i live down the street, but i will go some where else from now on . they were great for about the first year, , after that on a grade level, , , i would give them a d-.

Ma

Comments

• Ju
      7th of Jun, 2008

I sat with my child and my two nieces for over 20 minutes before re-calling and asking for a time estimate, and they told me THEY COULDN"T give me an estimate and they were short handed. I figured busy Saturday night a teenager called in, so I waited . What could I really do I had already paid by debit, and figured maybe 5 more minutes. After 50 MINUTES, I re-called and asked again for a time estimate, cause we have been waiting so long, and other customer (who had arrived and ordered after me) had gotten FOOD orders not drink orders. They told me again no estimate on time. I demanded for either my food or a refund on my order. I really wanted the refund but the kids were ready to eat, and were getting unbearable. We were NOT told sorry this time, only that they were behind and would have it right out, with a matter of fact tone. At an hour and 10 minutes I got tired of waited and called the Sonic Hotline, and had time to have a 15 minute conversation with a rep. who was kind but not real helpful, I was told they would look into it, and would call the manager, and at 1 hour 30 minutes I called again on the terminal the someperson said and I quote " I can't take your order, our system is down and we are closing early, good bye" . A minute or two after that a I get COLD FOOD and half my drinks. I told the carhop, I've waited an hour and a half I demend Hot Food. She took back the food and a car pulled up 5 spaces down and got they're order taken after they said they were closing. within 8 minutes of telling the carhop I wanted hot food she returned without my drinks, I waited another 5 minutes for my drinks. So, I lesson for all don't go to the Beebe, Arkansas Sonic and if you do, don't pay before your order unless you are willing to wait forever or lose you money!

• Mi
      22nd of Oct, 2008

we went to the sonic on fm700 in big spring texas, owned by mike aubbasab[not sure of spelling], i ordered a #2 with bacon mustard no veggies'2footlong cheese conies an order of french fries and a med.coke.the young woman on the speaker was interupting me so i wasn't sure she got the order.when i got home we had 2 very cold footlongs, a double meat cheese burger that was cold and the bun had never touched the grill, an order of frie that didn't spend but 3seconds in the fryalator.they were all cold.if this had been the first time, ok. but it wasn't . we quit going to the sonic for over 6 month because of this same thing .i called each time and always the same we'll take care of it but still the food is terrible.their not cleaning the spickets on the soda machine the cokes taste it too. maybe you can get someone to listen and fix these things. thank you cindy & mike seely

• Lo
      9th of Jan, 2009

I ordered a cherry COKE slushie tonight. I get a cherry slushie. I tell the drive thru lady that I ordered a cherry coke slushie...she responded...I put some coke in it...you cannot see it. I drank more...and looked at the receipt...which said cherry slushie. I told her again, I do not believe there is any cherry in it. She grabbed the drink and said, "how the hell would you know?" I asked to speak to a manager and was told there was not one there, but another girl came to the window. She then asked for more money because a cherry coke slushie would be more and admited that there was no coke in the slushie. Apparently I offended the first lady for asking to her to add coke? I know this isn't as bad as the other stories...but since I always have bad service at Sonic I thought I would report this incident. And alas, this is my last cherry coke slushie.