ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive Inburns

3rd degree burns while working at Sonic. I would have paid the $50.00 for the gloves so this wouldn't happen! GM of store didn't care about the burns. It was only when OSHA was called about the hazardous safety conditions did she break down and purchase the gloves. We can't let companies like this get away with this kind of thing. BOYCOTT SONIC!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Cb
      Cb12321 Sep 06, 2011

You forgot to mention how you burned yourself. At the Sonic I work at the cooks don't wear gloves either, but they're not idiotic enough to burn themselves. I hate to blame the victim but you didn't explain yourself.

Sonic Drive Thruwaters

I went to Sonic and ordered 4 small waters and a route 44 cup of ice. I know the ice I have to pay for, but since when do I have to pay for tap water? I have no air conditioning in my car and my 3 kids were with me and dying of heat. All we wanted was some water to drink. They charged me $2.53 for those 4 SMALL waters and route 44 cup of ice. I told they carhop you can't charge for water, and he said things have changed and they charge for it now. I called the store and complained and they said there is no law in Arizona saying they can't charge for water. I told him that was ridiculous and they have never charged me before for waters, and he said if you order food, they don't charge for a small, but if you don't order anything, they charge you.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
        anicolce25 May 29, 2009

at our sonic we charge for the cup, hey after ya buy it you can keep coming back for more free water

• Tr
        Tracy May 26, 2009

here was a time that most fast food places charged for the cup, but not the water. People paid without a problem. Maybe this is a good solution.

anl1221 Apr 13, 2009

Kudos, Kimo. Also, it's not "tap water" as in it does not come out of a kitchen sink. It comes out of the quicksilver tower, along with the juices and some other flavors. So what if a ton of kids came up to the patio and ordered 20 small waters? They shouldn't be charged? Or they should, but not you? Sorry, but you don't deserve special treatment.

• Ki
        Kimo Feb 03, 2009

I have been in the food industry for 25 years - and I support Sonic. So why did you go to Sonic and not a conveinance store - because you know you have to pay there? Do you realize that the cup cost money, the city charges Sonic for the water, that Sonic has to pay rent on that building-where you free water flows to. They have to pay the server to bring the water to your car, they have to pay insurance in case someone slips or falls or something else, they have to pay for the electrcity you used to talk through the ordering system, and for the lights. And they have to pay for the sanitation of the trash you place in their bins (assuming you didn't throw on the ground) lets not forget the taxes they pay as well. So to assume you deserve something for free because you always got it for free, maybe you shouldgo back to Sonic and pay them for all the times you got something for "free"...

ADVERTISIMENT