ADVERTISIMENT

Sonic Drive-In

1537 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85015, US

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive - Inpoor customer service is the number one reason we will not continue to trade with your businesses product, food, or services.

Sonic Drive-in, 1537 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ.

Although times are tough and the Lite Rail makes your establishment inconvenient, my daughter, my Son-in-law, grandchildren, and myself consume enough fast food to star in a Spurlock film.

In the last three days we have been to the Sonic Drive-in located at 1537 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ, three times and as I sip the last Java chiller I intend on purchasing from your establishment I want to offer you some customer service advise.

When you spill you drinks on two separate customers in one night a virtually the same time (one my Son-in-law) you do not make excuses. (1) You apologize for your very obvious and repeated mistake and you offer to compensate for the carelessness of you preparation. (2) You offer to pay for the cleaning of the clothing and the automobile now covered in my 1st Java Chiller as I am sipping my last. (3) You give that customer a gift certificate so if the customer again chooses to return they can see the improvement you have made in your service and you can continue to get a chunk of our collective paychecks.

My Son-in-law went back to work late from his lunch covered with a mocha Java Chiller and expressed the total lack of concern demonstrated by your management; not just for himself but for the other customer that also got to wear his beverage because the manager cannot instruct his staff properly in the capping of the drinks.

Times are tough but your competition will be getting the Sonic Drive-in business you usually receive from our family. Way to go!

Ms. Gracie Bateman
Phoenix, AZ 85013

Comment Guidelines

6 Responses
      son ic Aug 12, 2011

get that ###in hot dog out of your throat long enough so i can understand what the hell you are saying on intercom

son ic Aug 12, 2011

i cant blame the employees employers get what they pay for now get to work and moppy that ###in floor

son ic Aug 12, 2011

they could not speak good english i ordered a chillie cheese coney and they gave tator tots speak english you are in america now dumb ###

• Ge
      George-Casey Jul 06, 2010

iHOP comment: hahahaha with this attitude! I will not be spending anymore money wtih iHop. Shame on iHop and I am in there almost every Sunday after church but not after reading this website.

• Ge
      George-Casey Jul 06, 2010

Really, does Sonic have any business with this attitude! I will not be spending anymore money wtih Sonic. Shame on the Sonic Team

• Ih
      iHop Sep 02, 2009

hahahaha

Sonic Drive Inshort change

This place as well as the Sonic in Peoria continually short change you. Today I was short changed a dollar. Other times it's change under a dollar. If you hand them a $5 for example and the bill is $4.28 they will say they have to get change and don't come back or they hope you say don't worry about it.

This is a common problem amongst most Sonics. They hire these kids and tell them to expect a lot of tips and if the hire help doesn't get the tips they want they help themselves. If this happens again I will stop going there all together.

Comment Guidelines

6 Responses
        SonicCarHop Dec 11, 2010

If a carhop tries this again on you, just point out the changer that is on their hip, attatched to their belt. It holds, I think, $15 in change so the carhop can always give back the exact amount due. The only time I ever need to go inside to get change is if someone gives me a $100 or a $50. Call the manager about it. And get the carhops name as well.

• Mi
        mims21 Sep 03, 2010

I also am a carhop in Ca. At my store we have to use our own change in our changer. Sometimes I run out so I have to go exchange ones for coins in the store. Customers may not understand that but I do always come back with their exact change.

• Ih
        iHop Sep 02, 2009

Yes they do, they Refill drinks

• Li
        lizbe Jul 26, 2009

I still don't get why they should expect tips anyway. Do they refill drinks?

• Be
        Bennie May 31, 2009

I am too a carhop a Sonic Drive-In Austin, Tx. I know what you mean. This is the new scam that the carhops have come up with. They don't realize it's the same as stealing. I have a changer on at all times. If I owe you three pennies you're getting your three pennies. A lot of these girls and guys don't use changers. That's how they get you. I don't blame if you don't go back.

• Ca
        carhop in Arkansas Jul 17, 2008

I am a carhop at sonic and while I would never short change anyone, except for on accident, if someone does, all you have to do is push the button again and tell the carhop to bring your change. Also, most carhops will always have enough coin change to give you. So, if you see that they have their changer on and they say they have to get coin change, they are lying to you.

ADVERTISIMENT