Sonic Drive In / don't work for this horrible company

1 Cathedral City, CA, United States Review updated:

I have Worked for this company for 3 years & never got 1 raise. they don't give 10 min. payed breaks. [under california laws it is required] the Manager Vanessa & General Manager Dago are HORRIBLE to work with. I don't close & Vanessa waited till 9 mins. after my shift to tell me what else I needed to do never taking in the fact i was not use to closing [or say thank you for taking care of the new girl]. she cussed & yelled at me I Even found a packet of Ketcup in my skate the next day. [compliaments of Vanessa] & she had wrote a nasty note in tha locker room for me & everyone else to see. NEVER waste your money at a horrible fast food place that can barely pass health expection regulations.

Comments

• Mc
      30th of Mar, 2010

I agree I worked at sonic in Slidell LA for 3 mos right when i turned 16 years old. Horrible management, hourly wages were way too low for the bs a worker deals with . i was fired for missing a meeting then i slammed the business to the ground they showed favoritism to other workers, made me work off the clock, and made fun of me just cause my music preference was metal. I was rehired because i almost had 6 managers fired.I ended up quitting the next day (basically giving them a huge middle finger)had a new job that paid $3 more an hr. I refuse to ever buy any sonic products, they can rot in hell for all i care. If you decide to work fast food i highly recommend Burger King. MCD not to much but is way better than the sloppy management at sonic. I no longer work fast food but i defend this person's complaint. I' m using sonic as a bad company example in my college business class.

• Ba
      13th of Jun, 2010

AAAWW!!! I'm sorry ya had to go thru that! I'm still waiting for HR to call me back or email me or something!! But they're ignoring me. Also my GM and Co-manager are making it impossible to work for them!! If someone is hiring out there, i would've taken that job. Unfortunatly, who wants to hire a 6 month preg girl?? So i gotta wait till my son's born, but the prob is, i'll lose my house before then. :-(