Sonic Drive-In

Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive Innservice

i arrived at sonic at 1:45 pm on 01/31/2010.When i placed my order i new that happy had not started, but i had a coupon for a route 44 drink for .99 cents .I explained this to the person that took my order, as i was waiting on my order which was not only the beverage but food as well, i noticed that people that had arrived after me was getting the order that they had placed.At the same time there was this couple who were in the stall across from me that were there when i pulled up also had not got their order either, they ended up leaving.At approx 2:05 pm a gentleman came to my car and ask me had my order been taken.I explained to yes it had been taken and i had been waiting 15 minutes for my order.I aske him since i had not got my order yet and it had begun happy hour by this time did i still have to use my coupon?
H e states that i would have to use the coupon because my order was placed before 2:00 pm, at this point i was very upset and displeased that i told him to just cancel my order .