Sears / Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner / Very dissatisfied with the service I received

1 United States

I have been dealing with Sears stores for over 20 years. The service I received for my vacuum cleaner the past 2 months has pushed me to never want to shop with Sears again. I took my vacuum cleaner to the Sears store on 14th street in Fernandina Beach, Florida (Unit # 3215) on March 3, 2009 for a simple repair. my ticket number was 0246295. The salesperson there gave me an expected ready date of March 16, 2009. I paid $130.76 for the lousy service they provided me. I picked up the vacuum cleaner today, May 3, 2009. Over the past 2 months, I have made 3 trips to the store to check on the process. Each time, the sales person told me that it was in the main store and transports happen on Mondays. When I went in the store today, the salesperson told me that they tried to call me at my old phone number in VA. I showed her the correct phone number she was supposed to call PRINTED ON MY RECEIPT. At that time, she told me that it had just come back from the repair dept YESTERDAY. This just made me question the integrity of the salesperson and business I was dealing with. I have only had 1 other problem with Sears products, a lawnmower, and their managers in VA Beach resolved it. I AM VERY DISSATISFIED with the service I received from your company.

Vi