Complaints & Reviews

Bloomingdales.com — dior foundation / and customer service

621175 This is the third time I have filed the complaint. I never got any respond. So I have been ignored by the customer service of Bloomingdales twice. A situation happened to me at...

Bloomingdales.comcustomer service online

i have just been on the phone for 45 minutes trying to place an order online.
I wanted to place 3 items- one of which was a wedding registry item. First, I tried online and it was not allowing me to ship to 2 different addresses, so I called. My items were all on savemore and I placed the first 2 with a guy who then connected me to the wedding registry as he said I had to place it with them. He mentioned that he spoke with them and they would honor the 25 off
When I spoke with Marcy she was adamant that I could not get the discount.
She was rather rude and I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was on hold for 19 minutes until she returned and said I had to keep holding.
Finally I called in store and placed the order and they honored the 25 off. As a black card holder who is presumably " on top of the list", I am livid with the treatment I received. If the couple had registered elsewhere, i would never have bought them a gift at Bloomies. I am one unhappy customer .
My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you for listening

women's shoes

I tried to return a pair of women's shoes back in February 2019 to the Bloomingdales store. The shoes were purchased in August 2012 when there was no time limit for return...

Bloomingdales.comshipment and customer service

I made an order on 14 th of September and got an e-mail that it was shipped on 17th of September with Borderfree..It still did not arrive ..I am tracking it an the parcel looks still in USA..I sent many mails to the customer service and they said they will be taking care of the situation and let me know...But no info till now!!!I made my order by visa card which was about 2000$ and payed it already...I have nothing received and paid 2000$...I think this will be my last shopping with Bloomingdales !Sevda Ortabas [protected]@yahoo.com

Bloomingdales.com — customer service

drove nearly an hour to shop at the Bloomingdale warehouse on Rte 46 for the first time on Saturday. you know the saying first impressions are lasting impressions? I made my way...

Bloomingdales.comcustomer service

I approached a register with no line ready to check out. A salesperson asked me if someone was helping me. I gave a name of the associate and she sent me to another register where that salesperson was. She was busy and I had to wait for at least 20 mins to check out. I unserstadn if the salespeople are on commission, but dont make it difficult on a customer. The first associate could have easily check me out and put the name of the person who helped me ion the system. She was free and sent me away! I ended up loosing a lot of time. Hope it will be addressed. Shopped on the 2nd floor ion Aug 11, 2019. Women's clothing.

Also, every time I am at the store, it is FREEZING! It is is uncomfortable I cannot wait to leave ! All my friends are always cold and so are female salespeople! If you want to make shopping experience comfortable for your female audience, make it inviting and comfortable !!!

Bloomingdales.comno refund on a returned item

Hello.

My name is Daria Koralewska, email [protected]@gmail.com

This is regarding:
outlet store 160
purchase number [protected]
Date 3/26/2019
Amount $52.99

I have purchased a pair of shoes a week ago at your Miami Outlet location.  Unfortunately, I found the heel to be too tall and I decided to return them.  On my way back home I had a stop over in Atlanta, and tried to return them at the store there.  I was told it was not possible since this was an Outlet purchase.  I was provided with a number for customer service.

When I called, I was offered to send the shoes back and I will receive a refund as soon as the item is received. I received a return label to send my shoes back to online support and I shipped the item on April 13th addressed to Macy's warehouse as per instructions provided by one of your agents:Tracking Number1Z7270769091426465
Returned to UPS office on April 13th arrived at destination on April 17th

It is now over three months since my return was completed and I did not get my money back. I received three separate calls asking for a credit card number and each time I was assured the refund will come within a week. I also exchanged several emails.

I called [protected], and emailed [protected]@bloomingdales.com. I got numerous case numbers. The most recent was [Incident: [protected]].

At this point I invested more hours than the value I am expecting to get back and I am very deeply frustrated with your customer services. I expect some swift resolution.

no refund on a returned item

Bloomingdales.comloyallist program/incompetent customer service representative

Feb 18 2019

I receive emails every week to notify me that my $50 reward will expire on 2/21/19. So, I decided to stop by the store Sunday (2/17/19) to shop and use my Loyalist reward points. I couldn't sign into the link in my email to retrieve the reward barcode to scan. It prompted me to click on the link to wait for an email to be sent to me to reset my password. I waited for the email for 20 min then I did it again. After several failed attempts, I decided to call customer service.

First, I was told the email wasn't linked to my Loyalist account. It just didn't make sense as I have been receiving emails about my rewards. Then, they put me on hold for 20 min and came back to tell me that my points had expired. I explained that was a mistake. It clearly said on my email expiration date is 2/21/19 and the date of this event was 2/17/19. Then, I was put on hold again for another 20 to 25 min, and this time was told I already used my reward. Again, that is not true either. I was put on hold again and a different agent picked up the phone and said my account was closed. Now, I feel like the representative dealing with me was really incompetent. Her name is Yvette (L163255). She didn't do her job correctly to help rectify my problem or gave me a solution but instead created an issue for me and gave me a run around with all sorts of reason why my reward didn't show on her end. She is also very argumentative and kept speaking over me, which didn't help the situation.

I don't think Yvette is a good fit for being a customer service representative. She didn't know how evaluate the evidence that I gave her to come to a fair conclusion for the situation at hand. I believe she was frustrated with our issue and locked on to a statement that closed the conversation but failed at resolving the issue with a logical and reasonable explanation.

Since we got nowhere with Yvette, we went down to the visitor center at your 59th Street Bloomingdale's store to seek more competent help. The lady at the desk helped us make a call to customer service and got somebody who actually discovered a reasonable explanation for my problem. It was discovered that some fraudulent activity had occurred on my account. Somebody used my reward points in Florida. I mentioned that I haven't been in Florida for years. This representative opened an investigation for us and said we would be notified in five business days and with a favorable outcome we would have an additional six months to us the points.

loyallist program/incompetent customer service representative

Bloomingdales.com — framed of theft by bloomingdales employees at westfield century city in los angeles, ca. october 30, 2018 to avoid racism scandal

Framed of theft by Bloomingdales employees at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles, CA. October 30, 2018 to avoid racism scandal. "We need to check your bags in order for you to...

Bloomingdales.comonline representation

I called blomongdales customer service about my loyalist account information at 9:25 in the morning and the rep connected me to the loyalist avcount office
On the hold to tbe connected about 40min
Call the same number with other phone and promt the rolyalist acvount office directly and realized the office is not open (pacific time)
I was on hold with no reason for 50 min in the morning, the most busiest time a day
I called the customerservice again to resolve my account problem
Another rep was truing to direct me to the same office!!!
Is there any direction with the rep about the office hour?
Waited supervisor to speak
No supervisor available!

Bloomingdales.compricing of opening a credit card account

I had recently made a purchase and was told when i open a new credit card, that I would receive 20% off. When I received my credit statement I only received 15% off. I went back to the store and the sales rep told me I had to call customer service credit card, to get the issue adjusted. I called the credit service and they told me I had to go to the store to receive the adjustment. So what is the correct way

Bloomingdales.combilling department

I have set up direct debit for Bloomingdales account three times. The first time the billing department debited my account successful but the second I received a call from there billing department stating I missed a payment. I was informed that the person who took my account and routing number the first time did so incorrectly which I didn't believe since my account was debited. I give my account and touting number a second time and set up a recurring direct payment for the second time. I am now being told it was never set up. That means someone at Bloomingdales has my account and routing number to do what ever they please with it instead of what they were supposed to do. I spoke to a supervisor, Demitry Gilman and he acted like it was no big deal and treated me as if I was crazy. In this day and age with identity theft being so rampant one would think a corporation like Bloomingdales would be more responsible. Now, I need to check with my bank account to make sure there's no fraud.

Bloomingdales.com — service

I had just handed over my bloomingdales credit card to the cashier when it didn't go through. The cashier called the offices and we waited until someone got on the line. The...

Bloomingdales.com — regency crystal wm yeoward country ice bowl

ordered for wedding gift to be sent to Princeton NJ received by bride cracked re-ordered and new one sent also cracked. she was told if she didn't return to store she could...

Bloomingdalesreturned a wrong item and bloomingdale did not notify me, and they deleted my case too

I supposed to return Gigi Embellished Pointed Toe F initially (by mail), but then I realized that I returned Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin Flats instead of Gigi Embellished because Gigi Embellished were still in my closet.

Apparently, Bloomingdale's warehouse did not verify my returned item (or they just did not notify me on purpose, because they sent me an email one time about another incorrect return, but I did return the right item). I understand that I should be responsible to send the correct item, but if Bloomingdale can do their job correctly, there would not have this issue.

So I contacted the customer service, and I returned Gigi Embellished immediately as they requested. They said the warehouse could not found my Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin Flats, and promised would give me the compensation. But I have been waiting for their response about my compensation like months, and I contacted them around 6, 7 times, and they just kept saying the internal team was still reviewing me case. Then, later when I sent emails again, I just never heard back from them.

I feel more angry is that when I provided my case number and tried to live chat with the customer service today, the lady could not find my case number !!! Bloomingdale deleted my case??!! This is unbelievable. As a such big company, it is so ashamed for them to be so irresponsible!

I do not know where I can search for help and get my compensation, and from now on, I just need to alert myself be careful that I return something every time.

Ariel

online order just got cancelled again and again

I made a purchase last night online, and I got an email said that additional info is needed. So I called the customer service, and supply all my info. The guy is nice and placed a new order for me. The wired thing happened, few minutes later got another email asked me the "additional info". I checked my account and found the original and the one placed by customer service were all cancelled. I was so naïve and called them again, I was told my address and my phone number is not got through the stupid secondary verified system or record. Excuse me, I just made a purchase from other website, no problem ok? I asked to speak to a supervise, and she is so rude and unprofessional, she is not going to help me, just kept saying that your info is not verified. come on, I lived in this address for several months and the phone number I have used for several years. What kind of info you actually want? totally waste your time. There are tons of store and online websites, why bother to spend money in Bloomsdale's, trust me, never never never buy from Bloomingdales.

rude customer service, and awful same day delivery

in re Order Number: [protected] Order Date: 12/18/2017 Billing Address: Joan C Tortorelli 302 RILEY ST FALLS CHURCH, VA, 22046 I scheduled same day delivery between 2pm and 5pm...

customer service

Upon walking into the shoe department there were five or six sales associates. not one bothered to look at me to see if I needed help I had four pairs of shoes in my hands to try...

Shop elsewhere

Their items are extremely overpriced. You can easily find same clothes on the different website at lower prices and they will be original as well.
I don't know why people fall for this website. Maybe they heard its name and think it's a very reliable place. In fact, it's a typical website with all of the disadvantages. Their customer service sucks, they forget to ship items, and yes - everything is too expensive.

customer service - protection

My wife and I called with a concern on identity theft, as we found two charges for purchases using my wife's mastercard information, amounts of 17.42 and 239.00, which she did not...

cancellation of order (two) times without any valid reason

I am highly disappointed with my online order. Please see blow summary of my extremely bad experience:
I placed online order# [protected] on 10/01/2017 for Fitbit Alta HR to deliver to my Dad as a birthday gift. This order was cancelled without giving any reason than I contacted customer service and they have created new second order#MSA1727800075 on 10/05/2017 and I got call from credit protection department for verification and I talked with them on 10/05 and they confirmed that verification is completed and item will be delivered on 10/06 but unfortunately item was never delivered and when I call customer service again and spent two hours with no help they told me that order has been cancelled. They have not given me any valid reason.
Answer I got is to place another new order online we can't help.

I never thought as a valued customer I will get that kind of service. I spent total of three hours to find out the reason and reorder of the item but never got satisfactory answer from your customer service.

• Updated by Narendra Agarwal · Oct 11, 2017

I placed online order# 473841163 on 10/01/2017 for Fitbit Alta HR to deliver to my Dad as a birthday gift. This order was cancelled without giving any reason than I contacted customer service and they have created new second order#MSA1727800075 on 10/05/2017 and I got call from credit protection department for verification and I talked with them on 10/05 and they confirmed that verification is completed and item will be delivered on 10/06 but unfortunately item was never delivered and when I call customer service again and spent two hours with no help they told me that order has been cancelled. They have not given me any valid reason.
    Answer I got is to place another new order online we can't help.

unethical behaviour

June 17 2017 - This was the day before my birthday so I decided to treat myself to a Louis Vuitton bag and Tory Burch patent leather sandals. After going to LV, me and my sister...

Bloomingdalesonline ordering process-horrible

I spent my entire Tuesday shopping online for Christmas presents for my Husband and family. On Wednesday I placed two orders, one of which was processed without any issues. The second order I placed through my Bloomingdales account had been cancelled three times in one day. From 10:00am to 4:30PM I had tried to get this order placed. I was tossed from the ordering department who blamed the credit department and the credit department blamed the Credit protection department. late in the day I confirmed my identity with the credit protection company and my Bloomingdales account was charged the $1098.00 for the order I had tried to place several times. That same evening I was called At 4:30PM by the credit department who assured me and apologized for the inconvenience that my credit card was charged and the order was placed and I would have my order by December 13th.

I called this morning just to be sure that the order was in your system as nothing was showing on my account profile and low and behold the order was cancelled again. I was placed on hold and the call was disconnected and called in again and placed on hold. The order department didn’t know what to do so I asked to be transferred to the credit department where I finally had enough and ask that they cancel all orders and refund both orders. I have to tell you not only did I waste two days for nothing but I have never gone through so much disorganization just to place an order. I missed time off of work and I am extremely disappointed with the service I was given. One hand doesn’t know what the other hand is doing and all departments blamed each other leaving a customer with no resolution.

Bloomingdale's 59th Street New York 10022.prada sandals

In aug 8 2016 I purchase a pair of Prada sandals, and return them on aug 2016
I paid $533.49 total $43.49 I paid in cash and the rest I paid with a gift card from Bloomingdales. Few days after I return the item I received a call from one of the managers in that dept to let me know they receive the package but they could not refund me in cash because I paid with the gift card and cash also. I told him that I never ask to be refunded in cash that they can send another gift card like I had before. It's being 3 months since our conversation numerous phone calls very rude people answering the phone I spoke to customer service and a lady with the name of Lauren told me that the manager was out for few days but the next day they will take care and she will call me back. I'm still waiting this is not the first time I have to deal with this people. After reading all the complaints in consumer reports I realized this a very common practice in this specific store.

online order and customer service

A week ago I received an email from Bloomingdale's which stated they couldn't complete my order and to call them. I called them today and they said the order was cancelled because my credit card company didn't verify my information. I told the representative no, that is not true, I processed a purchase with Bloomingdale's less than a month ago on the same card and there was no discrepancy and nothing has changed. She was rude and insisted that the note in the file said the bank didn't verify the info. She said she couldn't call my bank or do anything for me. She said I had to call my bank to fix it and then repurchase. I called my bank and they said no, we approved the Bloomingdales charge on the order date and there were no issues. I called Bloomingdales back and this time the representative did call my bank, and then apologized because there was no discrepancy in the information. She was then able to reprocess the order without issue. I spent over an hour trying to fix this issue. I did complain to management about the first representative. The manager was understanding and advised they would use it as a coaching opportunity. I was satisfied until I started reading all the online complaints about Bloomingdales from people who have had the exact same experience (orders cancelled without notification and rude customer service representatives who are unwilling to do their job and fix the issue). It sounds like this is a systemic problem and not a one time incident. I will avoid purchasing from Bloomingdales in the future.

very stressful

When I made an order a screen popped out and said that taxes and shipping cost was already included. Everything seemed fine and soon I received a notification that my package arrived. And when I went to pick it up I was told that I can't get it until I pay for the taxes. Well, there was nothing to do, so I paid. As soon as I got home I emailed Bloomingdale's and asked what was going on and why no one warned me about the taxes, but no one ever answered my messages!

charged me twice

Bloomingdale's is absolutely ridiculous! I have ordered some stuff from this website and when they charged my card I noticed that they took more money than I expected. I contacted the company and found out that they charged me twice for one and the same order. They said that nothing can be done and refused to refund my money. Then I told them that I want to pick something else, but they refused and told that I'll be getting what I paid for. I'm so disappointed!

Bloomingdales — lost items and will not return

On 12/30/15 I inadvertently mislabeled returns to Bloomingdales and Sak's 5th Avenue. Sak's promptly returned the incorrect item to me with a letter stating it was not their item...

worst website, ever!

I made an order back in November, 2015. There is actually no way to change a billing and a shipping address to two different addresses. Later I received a call from the fraud department and I was told that my order was cancelled because the billing address did not match the one on my card. I tried to order something again, but received an email stating that the item I ordered was now out of stock. You cannot change the address and only because of that there is no way you could order anything from Bloomingdale’s. I honestly don't think the hassle of the website is worth anything I could possibly want.

hunter boots

I ordered Hunters from Bloomingdale's and not only did they send the wrong boots, but they were in horrible condition. The boots were black and they had some sort of white chalky...

ordering over the phone.

During the black-frifday event i took advantage of the promotions and discounts given by Bloomingdales, i placed my order over the phone with a one of the bloomingdale...

bloomingdale credit card services

I spoke with Beverly whose birthday is two days before Nov. 15th. I was calling for my sister who doesn't have the time to sit on hold to pay her cards or manage them. I called...

Bloomingdales — customer service and on-line order

I purchased two items for a total of $1, 429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which bloomingdale...

Bloomingdalesreturn credit to my credit card

I purchased an eileen fisher top online from bloomingdales nov 28, 2014. The top was too big therefore I ordered another smaller size and paid for it because I needed it to arrive before a christmas party. The latter shirt got "lost in the mail"... And a I continue to experience a comedy of errors and excuses from customer service. After speaking with customer service and supervisors greater than 5 times, I still have not received my return credit. Their warehouse documented they processed the return on 12/23/14. Each time I called and even spoke with the resolution dept., I was told that the credit would take 7-10 days. Well, at 10 days, I called again, and was told that the return credit was never submitted properly by their employee. My last call was to resolution depart. And they assured me instant credit was to be done to my credit card on jan 24, 2015. Surprise!!! Never done either.
Donot ever do business with this company unless you don't want to ever see your money again. They are the worse customer service department I ever experienced and still no resolution. Shame on you bloomingdales!!!

unacceptable business practices

I have been a Bloomingdale's customer both online and in stores for years, but I agree with the HUNDREDS of online review where people say the customer service is driving...

Bloomingdalescustomer service line

I always wanted to love BMD the stores and the rep there are so nice. But every time, every time I purchase things online, there's always problem. The number one problem is that they cancel your order without telling you. I have had that multiple times. But today, something worse happened. I got an email saying that I need to verify info about my order. I called, was on hold on and off for half an hour until they found the issue. Deena was trying to be helpful but apparently sometimes she just zoned out when I was telling her the information so she asked me the same questions multiple times. Her supervisor Rachel suddenly picked up the phone and basically was saying that this was all my fault and she cant help me. Not sure how she got the supervisor position because she is just as bad as the others if not worse. There are no friendliness in her tone of voice and I already told her that I didnt want to be difficult just want to fix my order... NEVER BUY VIA ONLINE AGAIN!

• Dj
    DJ031911 Mar 26, 2015

Same here dealing with them again and for the past 2 years since i got giftcards for my wedding and don't have a phycal store here. Trying to connect with corporate. They've had me waiting 4 months for an iterm they let me buy, then immediately after said wasn't available. Options, cancel order or "wait indefinitely". This is the 2nd time they've done that, in addition to a sleu of issues.

Bloomingdale's Onlineitem never received

I placed an order online on 12/15/2012 for 2 items of fine jewelry, a necklace and a ring. On December 24 I received one of the items, the necklace, but not the second item, a ring. On December 26, 2012 I notified Bloomingdale's via phone and was told I would receive the second item, the ring, within 48 hours. It is now the end of the year, December 31, and still no ring. I called customer service and was told that the ring was not shipped. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after holding the line for 12 minutes, the line mysteriously dropped. I called back and was put on hold again...you get the picture.

As a marketing manager, I also understand this company is involved in fraudulent practices. For instance, when you place an order by phone and your call goes smoothly and the order is completed within a certain amount of time you are then mysteriously selected to participate in a brief survey. When your call takes longer or there are issues to be resolved, you are then never selected. This is a non ethical way to boost their customer satisfaction ratings!

Bottom line. I want my ring!
Tiziana Boccaletti

Bloomingdalesonline order

I put in an order for 2 items online and went through the express checkout. What i didn't realize is that the delivery address listed was an address I used over 2 years ago. I tried to cancel the order but did not see that option online. I tried to call Bloomingdales customer service but it was closed after 9pm.

I then called bloomingdales next morning at about 9am as per there customer service hours. I was told that the package could not be re-routed. I asked if I could cancel the order and was told my order was canceled and my credit card would be credited within 5 days.

Next day, I get notice that my packages have been shipped! I called Bloomingdales and they say they have no record of the cancellation. I asked if they could listen to the recording of my call with their customer service agent and they said they would not be able.They outsource their customer service and it would be difficult to track. They said they were still charging me for the items even if they were lost.

They were of no help at all. I should have been able to cancel the order when speaking with the customer service agent. The order was being sent out the next day, yet they did not stop it from going.

To make matters worse, their agent told me the order was canceled the order but did not. According to them, this is not normal procedure. So basically this person lied to me. Bloomingdales is outsourcing their customer service to an agency that they do not hold accountable.

I will never shop with them again.

Bloomindales Online — sent wrong item, twice, then had trouble getting refunded on credit card

Ok, just the worst online ordering experience EVER. And I place frequent and sometimes large online orders from places like bluefly, endless, etc. so that should say a lot. I only...

Bloomingdales — not able to use gift card

Tried to use a $200 gift card on online. got all the way to checkout when Site would not accept card number. call to services indicated "$0" balance. service worker said the card...