Sears / no refund on washing machine part that did not work
Our washing machine stopped working two weeks before Christmas of last year. I called Sears and scheduled an appointment for repairs. After waiting an additional two weeks, the technician stated that the problem was the water pump. He then installed the water pump and he was making sure that the pump would work. The machine did nothing. He then said it was the transmission and said it would be in excess of $500 to repair. I stated that I could get a new machine for that price. I asked him to remove the pump so that I would not be charged. He stated he could not do that. I called the home repair number back and reported the useless pump and a need for a refund. After three weeks, I finally received a phone call from Sears saying they would not give me a refund. Talk about cheated!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator