Resolved Sears Canada / Natuzzi — broken frame on $2500 leather sofa
I bought a Natuzzi® 'Catania II' Sofa just over 2 years ago in Toronto, Ontario. To our surprise, one side of the sofa recently fell in (down). To our even greater surprise, when the sofa was turned over to see what damage was done and what could be done to repair it, underneath the backing was not "engineered frames' made from european hardwoods" as Sears advertised but good old fashioned particle board!!! I cannot believe I was told that this sofa had a hardwood frame. Sears Canada is not responsible for the sofa since I moved to the USA. The 10 year warranty on parts is Natuzzi's responsibility as per Sears Customer Service. Unfortunately, Natuzzi says it is Sears responsibility. Now I am stuck with a very expensive broken sofa, and two corporations who could care less.
More Sears Canada / Natuzzi Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund