Sears Erebate Program / rebates (bait and switch)
Having just had the classic bait and switch pulled on us by the Sears "eRebate Center" I searched the web and found another complaint almost exactly the same as what we just experienced. I also found that Sears has contracted this work out to www.everybodywins.com which is a company called Ohana Companies. What I find so funny is that this company shows Sears as a partner and lists that it offers 100% customer satisfaction. What is even more laughable is that Sears does not even acknowledge a relationship with this company or how it processes your rebate. What Sears does do is take your money on the date of the sale and then "hand you off" to them so that you may be provided with one of a million pre-prepared responses designed to make you give up.
Tonight we officially became a non-Sears family and will never shop with this retailer or KMart ever again. I hope more people don't fall for this scam and I will continue to post these comments until my fingers fall off.
AVOID THIS SCAM!
More Sears Erebate Program Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears - wrong product
- Sears Brands - sears repair
- Sears Brands - refrigerator
- Sears Brands - kenmore washer
- Sears Website - pricing