Ross Dress For Less/Manassa VA / cater to very race specific store

I have been in this store several times and each time I have shopped ther I have been confronted with a very bias problems. The first of which I was tol;d to come to another line but when I did the cashier tried to take another shopper in front of me instead although this shopper was not in line. On my most recent shopping trip there the tag had been torn off of one item out of the twenty that I was purchasing (Unknown to me at the time) and the manager decided to charge me 12.99 for a 4.00 pair of legging insinuating that I had taken the tag off he just don't know!!! When I questioned the price he loudly question whether or not I could afford them. I have been shopping at ross for over twenty years and this location is the worst that I have ever shopped. The store is unkept and the employees most of whom are of hispanic orifin are very unfriendly at least to me. I am black american and usually leave this store exhausted and or humiliated due to my interaction with the employees here!!! Never will I shop there again!!!