Menu
Boos and Sons Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Boos and Sons
reviews and complaints

www.boosandsons.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.6 14 Reviews

How responsive is Boos and Sons's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Boos and Sons is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Boos and Sons's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Boos and Sons reviews and complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Boos and Sons reviews and complaints

Boos and Sons I just got my backyard redone by Boos & Sons in October

I just got my backyard redone by Boos & Sons in October . They did the job real fast, like professionals, and it cost exactly what they said it would. I totally recommend Boos & Sons. Bill

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons We was real happy and impressed with Boos and Sons' service when they took out two big trees from our place

We was real happy and impressed with Boos and Sons' service when they took out two big trees from our place. They did it real quick, like pros, and paid real good attention to all the little things! We would totally recommend this crew.

S

Boos and Sons Prices is reasonable and below competition

Prices is reasonable and below competition. The professional and courteous crew of five was hard-working and no nonsense. They worked cleanly and fast. They kept they're word when forced to stop early due to rain and showed up the next day exactly as promised. We hired them on the spot for are next project.

Is Boos and Sons legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Boos and Sons as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Boos and Sons stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Boos and Sons should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Boos and Sons earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Boos and Sons achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Boos and Sons has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Boosandsons.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Boosandsons.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Boos and Sons protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Boos and Sons has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons We've used Boos and Sons Inc on lots of projects over the years and we've been real happy with how professional and responsive they are

We've used Boos and Sons Inc on lots of projects over the years and we've been real happy with how professional and responsive they are. Just recently, we had 'em remove some trees (they were real good at it, know what they're doin'!) and we've also had 'em do indoor and outdoor work durin' Covid19. They're a top-notch crew, doin' great work.

A

Boos and Sons We hired Boos and Sons to remove some trees on our property

We hired Boos and Sons to remove some trees on our property. They were professionals, affordable, and reliable! Not only did they get the job done, but they went above and beyond. Always asking how we wanted things done. These trees were over 40 feet and they did the work like total professionals. I highly recommend them! Job well done.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons Just wanted to give y'all an update on this company

Just wanted to give y'all an update on this company. They got new folks in charge now. *** is doing a real good job, real professional and all. He took over in the spring of 2021. They've always tried to be the best, just like any other company. So give 'em a chance to show what they got. And hey, you know how it is sometimes, right?

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons We hired Boos and Sons to take out 12 Ponderosa Pine trees, fix a wall, make a waterfall/pond, build a walkway, set up a lot of irrigation, and

We hired Boos and Sons to take out 12 Ponderosa Pine trees, fix a wall, make a waterfall/pond, build a walkway, set up a lot of irrigation, and do electrical and lighting for our wedding spot in the Black Forest. They stuck with it until it was done and made sure we were super satisfied by going the extra mile and doing those little things that really matter. We got a good deal, had a great time, and ended up with an awesome end result. Thanks a lot, Butch and the crew. We totally suggest you guys!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons I saw their mailer and website and they claim to do all kinds of outdoor stuff

I saw their mailer and website and they claim to do all kinds of outdoor stuff. So I called them to fix up my patio and deck, which they say they can do. But Butch, the guy I talked to, was really unprofessional and not very friendly. It seemed like he didn't even care about the job. He just left without closing our back gate. Luckily, we noticed before letting our dogs out. They should think about their advertising and if they really want to be in this business. I even took time off work to meet him. What a waste of time.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons I hired Boos and Sons to put up a partial piece of my fence and build a pre-fab shed

I hired Boos and Sons to put up a partial piece of my fence and build a pre-fab shed. It was supposed to be 12 x 8, but the guy they assigned to the job didn't know how to read the directions. He started building an 8 x 8 shed instead. I had to go out and tell him that it was supposed to be bigger, and he argued with me until I showed him. He ended up cutting some of my boards to make a smaller shed and then tried to say that we didn't have all the materials to finish it. I strongly recommend not using this company for anything. They are incompetent, and the person named Butch is a scam artist. It also took them three weeks to get to me, and then they showed up at 7 o'clock one morning without giving me a call or anything.

D

Boos and Sons I hired Boos & Sons to do some xeriscaping in our front yard

I hired Boos & Sons to do some xeriscaping in our front yard. Travis and his crew showed up on time on Monday, August 31 and finished the job on Wednesday, September 3. They did the work quickly thanks to Travis and his crew. They always showed up on time and worked all day, only stopping for lunch. Travis was really professional and polite, and when I asked for some extra tasks to be done, he agreed. The crew was also professional, polite, and worked well together. I felt comfortable with Travis and his crew, and I appreciate their hard work. Our yard looks amazing, and our neighbors have given us lots of compliments. I highly recommend Boos and Sons for any landscaping projects you have. When I called the office, they called me back quickly. The owner, Butch, and Linda are professional and easy to talk to. Thanks again to Travis and his crew for a fantastic job!

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons I got a quote from Butch this May and he seemed very impersonal, which is okay

I got a quote from Butch this May and he seemed very impersonal, which is okay. He came out and looked at my deck and gave me an estimate. I called on Saturday and left a voicemail and got a call back Monday saying he could write up a contract and meet at our house that evening from 3-5 to take measurements with his foreman. My husband took off work and we got a call at 4:40, the end of the time they gave us. Butch told us very abruptly that he and the foreman couldn't make it. We mentioned how my husband took off work and he said we can just reschedule. At that point, my husband and I felt he was unprofessional and we left a voicemail about 20 minutes after setting up the appointment saying we wanted to cancel. Butch still showed up at 7:50 in the morning, 20 minutes late, and had no idea we left the voicemail. Once we told him our issue, he sarcastically said to call someone else and left. This company is not professional, and I would never work with them.

R

Boos and Sons We just got our front and back yard done by Boos and Sons

We just got our front and back yard done by Boos and Sons. We wanted to leave a review 'cause we're really happy with the work by the floorman Travis and his crew. They showed up early every morning and got started right away. They worked hard, were polite and professional. If we had a question or wanted a change in the curve, they were quick to help and make the change without complaining. The owner, Butch, came by often to check on his crew and Travis to make sure everyone was good and we were happy. Let me just say... Travis has been doing this for over 30 years and knows his stuff. So Butch coming by was just out of respect for his clients and crew. We liked working with this company, so we hired them again. This time we got them to redo our privacy fence. In short: Their prices are fair, their work is beautiful and they're professional. I definitely recommend Boos and Sons Inc to others.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons I signed a contract on 7/21 and gave them some money upfront

I signed a contract on 7/21 and gave them some money upfront. They said they could start the job in two weeks. But I never heard back from them, even after calling them many times. They told me once that they would schedule the work, but then I never heard from them again. I still haven't heard anything from them at all. They haven't shown any commitment to doing the work and haven't responded to anything.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Boos and Sons Me and my wife hired Boos and Sons to do some yard work at our place

Me and my wife hired Boos and Sons to do some yard work at our place. We signed the contract on 07/23 and had to give 'em a $150 deposit, paid by check. They were supposed to show up in mid August, but they didn't come on the day they said and didn't even bother to call. We tried reaching out to 'em on both their numbers, left 'em a bunch of messages, and even sent 'em an email, but no response at all. In our last message, we straight up asked for our money back, but still no word from 'em.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Boos and Sons customer service

Phone number

+1 (719) 495-3999

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Boos and Sons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boos and Sons Customer Service. Initial Boos and Sons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boos and Sons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boos and Sons. Discuss the issues you have had with Boos and Sons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.