Ross Dress for Less / customer service

I am writing to express my concerns about the extremely poor customer service I received from one of your employees while shopping at your store.

On Monday, 05/14/2018 around 5:15 pm, I went to your store located at 3900 Sisk Road, Modesto, CA. When I entered the store, the greeter by the name of Ashley was extremely unprofessional. She had acknowledged the customers who were ahead of me by making eye contact, smiling and speaking to them. On the other hand, I was met with silence and a frown, and she briefly walked away from her station until I passed her by. While walking down the aisles, I stopped and watched how she interact the other customers and they were given the same treatment as the customers ahead of me: eye contact, a smile and a spoken to.

This type of behavior is unacceptable. I hope that the employee will gain better customer service skills in the future.

Thank you.
S. Mack
Email:buffyluv521@gmail.com

Re
May 14, 2018

Comments

• Th
      16th of May, 2018

As far as I know the security wear headsets she could have her alerted of something she needed to attend to in the store such as a broken item, injuried customer a security alarm going off or a spill. I understand your complaint but if you do not know what's going on behind the scenes then there is no where to be able to judge.