Ross Dress for Less / customer service
I am writing to express my concerns about the extremely poor customer service I received from one of your employees while shopping at your store.
On Monday, 05/14/2018 around 5:15 pm, I went to your store located at 3900 Sisk Road, Modesto, CA. When I entered the store, the greeter by the name of Ashley was extremely unprofessional. She had acknowledged the customers who were ahead of me by making eye contact, smiling and speaking to them. On the other hand, I was met with silence and a frown, and she briefly walked away from her station until I passed her by. While walking down the aisles, I stopped and watched how she interact the other customers and they were given the same treatment as the customers ahead of me: eye contact, a smile and a spoken to.
This type of behavior is unacceptable. I hope that the employee will gain better customer service skills in the future.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor