Ross Dress for Less / horrible moments

I always check my receipt before leaving the store. I noticed a $14.99 Men's apparel in my receipt that I never buy so I asked the cashier.The cashier called the manager and right away she made up a story that he saw a man standing next to me but I am by myself. I said I'm in a hurry so just take it off from my receipt. The manager said "then go home and come back tomorrow". The rude manager said that they cannot take that off without further investigation. I waited for 45 minutes and while waiting the security was guarding me like I'm a thief. I asked where the manager went and that's when she told me that the manager was watching the camera and found out that the cashier was checking for the price at the book and accidentally scan a Mens Apparel for $14.99. The cashier was apologizing but the manager did not even come back to me to apologize. He went back to work and did not even look at me.

Comments

11th of Oct, 2011

The manager was very rude. Why be suspicious. Cashiers do make mistakes. What happened to "the customer is always right" Ross!

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2011

There are so many people that steal you have to treat everyone like a thief... Sorry that it happen to you. I feel that an apology from the cashier was sufficient, the managers are way too busy to walk back and apologize. They work 10 hour shifts with no lunch sometimes. I can say this even though I hate working tat Ross and I do not like my managers... Hope that makes you feel better.

• El
      11th of Aug, 2012

Worst experience ever. Been shopping at Ross stores for over 10 years and employees here are most lazy racial and ungrateful people what ever happen of customer always right never again I bill band all stores and will continue to spread the word of my store experience.
    sadden of ignorant people... further action will be done.