Having problems with Pavilions?

Pavilions Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 505 4040 (Grocery Delivery)
+1 208 395 4722 (Media Inquiries)
+1 877 635 4833 (Accessibility Support)
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pavilions Customer Service. Initial Pavilions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pavilions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pavilions. Discuss the issues you have had with Pavilions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S
Oct 14, 2019

Vons-Pavilions — unethical behavior

Date of Incident: 10/12/2019 at Pavillions Grocery Store in Anaheim Hills. I went into to my local grocery...

B
Aug 13, 2019

Pavilions — checker/cashiers

I've been shopping at the Pavilions for almost 2 years. This location appears to be for the almost...

L
Jan 20, 2019

Pavilions — rude service from cashier

Date on incident: January 20, 2019; Time: 18:42; My membership # 600315 [protected] Hello, this evening I...

W

Safeway/Pavilions — personnel

Today at approximately 12:45 PM I visited the Newport Coast California Pavilions (Safeway) to grab two lime...

Pavilionssecurity harassment

The security accused my brother of shoplifting just because he's homeless. His name is Jared. And the manager allowed the security guard to Chase and threaten my brother with a basket and tried to hit him. This is the 10th time I have had problems with this market and I think this is rediculous. I can't go any higher than you guys. Please solve this problem before someone gets hurt.

P

Vons / Pavilions — poor goods, lousiest customer service

I just returned from another disappointing visit to my nearby Vons Pavillions, located at the corner of Boat...

R

Vons / Pavilions — bad, bad commercial

They have a commercial on the radio advertising salmon available at Pavillions. It begins with a woman'...