Ross Dress for Less / filthy merchandise
I have been to several stores in Salem, Oregon and Portland Oregon. Each time finding Used,Filthy items on the shelfs and hanging on racks. The worst is when I found a Pair of Mens Boxer Briefs. That were Stained with blue tranfer stains from obious wear. They also had human bodily stains as well.
To top it off the were marked at Full Price. I reported it to an Employee and got this look of confusion. Then the Employee had the nerve to asked what I wanted them to do with the Underwear.
I asked that she call the manager over so i could speak with him. The manager came and spoke with me. Was i suprised to here the answer to my question. As to why and how could any store put this garment out to be sold to any customer. His reply was simple " I have no idea how these underwear got tagged or put on the rack." Then he gave the Employee a funny look and walked away. Not another word.
I have since check everything over while there in the store. I've only been twice with my sister since then. I have yet to get over what happened. I have never had this hapen to any store that i have ever shopped in before. The Company need to put some kind guide line as to what they will put back on the shelf.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - my pay.
- Ross Dress for Less - ross store
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service
- Ross Dress for Less - supervisor's bossy behavior
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical business practices, wrongful termination, ineffective management