Reliance Communications / connection problems

1 India Review updated:

My Reliance no. is been disconnected since last 1 week without any notice, even though all the papers were submitted. And when we go to Reliance webworld, there's a common answer from the person that is SERVER IS DOWN.

Even after submitting paper for second time at Reliance webworld, the connection is still not restored.

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Nov, 2006
    Reliance Communications - Disconnection problems
    India

I am the dealer with reliance communications, i have purchased approximately 500 handsets of the same in the month of may, i have provided all the documents necessary under trai's guidelines to the same, then also all handsets got disconnected, once again they told me to produce the documents, i have submitted all the documents , then also the scenario is same... now the concerned person is avoiding my calls and same is the case with reliance area manager and cluster head...

i have purchased it from kolhapur m/s sonal communication--- chetan bhai....
    and contacted with mr-paramjeet and mr apoorval, ----area persons over there...
    i have also given them the bills of handsets which i have purchased via fax..... now they are making silly excuses...

i have purchased from kolhapur although it was not in my area, as i was facing many of the problems from local distributor...

• Sh
      17th of Nov, 2006

my rim no is 9311094002 and it is been disconnected due to non payment of bill and on the 17th of november i had paid the bill but it is been around 8 hours the number had not been activated yet.

• Ku
      14th of Jan, 2007

I have bought reliance hello in July 2006 and was working fine. But now i wanted to use it in Kanpur. Regarding this i have completed my formality in nearest Web world to change my no. but after 11 days it is of no use. They have not activated my number till date. Customer care is also not taking care of . Even they are not telling me the problem regarding the SDCA change.

Web world people are saying that this is the problem of your cell and the service center people are saying that this is the problem of service provider and i m hanging in between them.

• As
      22nd of Jan, 2007

I have got post paid corporate connection in shimla ( H.P ). On dated 8th September' 06. I spoken to Mr. Ajitabh Tiwari, who provided me this connection, regarding to change my plan. He asked me to send him a mail regarding this, which I sent him just after few minutes. He assured that plan will be changed within 24 hours. Meanwhile Mr. Tiwari had been transferred from Shimla to Chandigarh. whenever I tryed to call him he never pick up the phone and they switched off my outgoing also.
    Then I called up in the regional office,in Khalini ( Shimla ) so that matter could be seen anyhow. when I got my Reliance bill I again called up Tiwari, this time unfortunately he picked up the phone. When I asked him that why my plan hasn't change till now. He suggested only to pay the usage money,not to pay all the money.

I paid accordingly, but till now my outgoings are deactivated after submitting all the documents.
    Nobody is ready to speak about it at all, wherever I call either in regional office or Ajitabh.
    I don't know what type of customer care is this and one more thing your peoples are really very rude.

• Ak
      5th of Mar, 2007

I am facing the same problem. Despite submitting them the documents they are again asking for them and threatening them to cut the services.

They r useless fellows. SERVER ALWAYS DOWN.

• Ji
      21st of Mar, 2007

My Reliance no. is 9314390081 is been disconnected since last 10 days without any notice, even though all the papers were submitted. And when we go to Reliance webworld, there's a common answer from the person that is your issue has been solved out with in 72 hours promise.

Even after submitting paper for second time at Reliance webworld, the connection is still not restored and when i consult to reliance customer care than they say that its not our issue it's the issue of web world and they were working on your complaint what rubbish that one when they are not able to set a connection then why they disconnect my cell. India most unsatisfied network "kar lo duniya muthi mai and became unsatisfied". Please please prime minister please remove that types of network from india please.

1st of Apr, 2007

I have been a consumer of Reliance mobile phone services for the past 3 years. My phone which was initially post paid was converted to a pre paid about a year back.

Recently in view of the government regulation ,where in every prepaid phone user is required to submit his her address proof for verification , my phone out going was termination. The termination happened on the 2 Jan 2007.I had recharged my phone for a sum of Rs 324 on the 1st of Jan 2007.

I called up their customer service on *333 and was asked to submit my address proofs for verification purpose. I submitted the address proofs by the 8th of Jan 2007 at the Web World in Malad West. I was assured that the phone service would be activated post the verification and the entire process would take about 72 hours.

Due to my professional commitments, I am a IT professional and work in a MNC, I have not been able to go on a daily basis to your web world and stand in the queue for the redressal of my problem.

On the 27th I again called up *333 and inquired as to the reason for the delay in the verification process. The customer support agent told me that I was required to re submit my address proofs as the initial documents had not reached them.
    I visited the Reliance Web World in Malad West on the 28th to inquire as to the reason why the document had not been sent or any verification done. There I found people with issues same as mine and the stock answer given was as under:

1. ‘The server is down, so we cannot help you at this time’ – this is an answer that is give every day after 6 as the employees leave around this time and there is no one to attend to customer calls or inquiries. As an employee of a Software giant I know very well that IT technology has advanced to such an extent that server do not go down every day at 6 in the evening.

2. ‘You need to resubmit the documents as your address verification has proved negative’

Prior to working in the IT sector I have served in the Indian Army as well as the country’s premier investigation organization. I am well aware of the procedures and processes that are followed for verification of antecedents. Besides the process of asking customer to resubmit their documents again and again in itself shows a high level of indifference towards the consumer.

I have been staying in this house for the past 10 years and have the same address in my Passport as well as Pan card.

I wish to conclude by asking the following questions:
    1. By when is my phone going to be activated.
    ( I am not going to submit any more documents or make any visits to your web worlds for this)

2. I had recharged my phone for Rs 324 on the 1st of this month. This amount has not been even partially utilized. What happens to this recharge?

• Si
      19th of May, 2007

Reliance is the poorest service provider. Frankly, it is a cheater.

Heaviest billing with poorest service

If you are not mad, NEVER GO TO bloody Reliance

- They charge unreasonably any amount they want. You cannot ask them anything
    - Also, their network is very conjusted
    - If you have not paid 1 month bill, they all u 100 times to ur home.
    - They have not terminated my connection for weeks

27th of May, 2007

I have faced similar problems from Reliance. They simply don't offer a solution and say "What could we do if the server is down?" Even after contacting the nodal officer and service assurance cell, it takes about 20 days to get the job done. Reliance Communications is the epitome of irresponsible, callous customer services and its high-time TRAI intervenes and forces them to give the value for money to the customer.

• Vi
      11th of Sep, 2007

I've received a bill of around Rs.10000/- but my phone is not installed i've complained many times but do not get any solution.

9th of Jul, 2013

my numbet block uska karan bataye aaj 36 hors se jayada ho gaya ha mera do gsm number ko emergency deka raha ha kal subha 8.30 am se plz use tek karne ka kast kare muje paresani ho rahi ha mere pass dusara number v nahi ha

10th of Jul, 2013

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,

RCOMcare

17th of Nov, 2015

Sir maine mnp ke liye on line apply kiya tha jisme mai apna number cdma me port karana chahta tha lekin compny ne mera number cdma ki jagah par gsm me port kar diya hai

17th of Nov, 2015

Dear Mr. Wane,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Regards,