Refrigerator and Stove / double and triple billing errors

Jun 15, 2015
I ordered a refrigerator from Sears.com. I got an error message, so ordered again, another error, then it said my card was maxed out so I used a different card. I called them that very minute to tell them about the errors and over charge, they said they would fix it. I ordered a stove two months later from Sears.com. Charged to my dads sears card to get 5% off. On the day of delivery it did not come so I called sears who claimed the order had been canceled and that THEY would reorder it. Stove came and a week after that a second stove appeared. We called and explained the problem, sears took back stove, a third stove was shipped also for unknown reason and it was turned back as well. FF a few months and we have late charges for two fridges and two stoves we never received or ordered!!! NEVER EVER ORDER from SEARS.com. They reported my father for bad credit, he had excellent credit, and now he lost a home loan!!! I am encouraging them to sue sears. We have talked to them over and over, at least 20 times with no fixes even though each time they promise it is corrected!!! BOYCOTT SEARS!