Pizza Hut / scam and dishonesty!

1 99ave/lower buckeyeTolleson, AZ, United States Review updated:

One night my husband ordered pizza hut. After a long wait , he was treated extremely rudely by the female order taker. He asked to speak with a manager , was refused, then her friend came on the phone & told him they did not need his business. He said "Fine, I'll call Domino's in the future". He ordered from Domino's & 1 hour later called them to see where the pizza was. They said a female had called & canceled the order!

Comments

• Ve
      29th of May, 2008

I am extremely sorry to tell your pizza hut franchise on Airport road is looting people. I had a reall bad experience yesterday. I think across bangalore in all the pizza hut outlets you have benefit for Gold card members. When i placed an order and later when i got the bill the total scenario is changed the person Muneem who attended us was really rude and did not understand the clauses or the conditions of the offer and finally i had to pay the entire bill amount after a big arguement. Its a beware note for all the people who go to Pizza Hut on Airport road. I can attach the scanned copy of the bill to the people reading this mail if required. I had to shell out few extra hundreds due to this fraud at Pizza Hut located in Airport Road. Secondy when i wanted to speak to the seniour management of the restaurant no one was ready to give me the contact number nor the person was available.