Pizza Hut - 5375 Highway 90, Mobile ALpizza hut is a thief!

A Review updated:

Pizza hut used my visa on someone elses order, 5375 highway 90, mobile al. I order a personal pan pizza to go and gave my visa card to pay for my order. A few minutes later the manager appears with my card and some cash, and told me they made a mistake and charged someone else’s order on my account. I refused to sign the visa receipt and refused the cash refund. I asked her to cancel the order on my card. She yelled at me it could not be done and I would have to take the cash. I told her that with today’s technology it could be done. She preceded to argue with me and would not let me talk. I told her to give me my visa, and to cancel my order. I drove off with my card, no pizza and someone elses order charged to my account. How stupid to managers think we are as consumers. I have called pizza hut customer service over and over and I am told the district manager will call you…. But he never does.

• Updated by Shane7777777 · Apr 03, 2017

In my summary I meant to say if you have no phone, you don't matter

• Updated by Richell Cantrell · Dec 10, 2017

I ordered 6 pizzas only two was right

• Updated by Callie butler · Mar 03, 2018

Pizza too hard to eat manager didn’t wanna resolve it

• Updated by Christina Parks · Mar 22, 2018

And very rude to employee who was trying to do her job and not just to me but to another customer as well

• Updated by Deon Smith · Mar 30, 2018

I should Sue then it happens every time

• Updated by Ashlyn Cook · Apr 29, 2018

The server that was taking care of our table proceeded to talk bad, in the area that I could hear her rude comments.

• Updated by CaitlynC · Jun 30, 2018

My pizza was hard and crunchy when I got it either fix it or I will go else where

• Updated by B.W97 · Apr 04, 2019

Great customer service.

• Updated by Mohamed El Abbasy · Jul 12, 2019

frist i told her that i want i nife, she look at me with very bad and angry face she look very angry from my order i just want a nife, after this i told her that i need a super supreme pizza but she wan reading some this i think its book she told me that it's not signal for bay when i see after five minutes some vilibine people like her she Lough with them and bay with no problems she have also very very bad history with our friends they all hate to come to this branch because of this
    so please help us to solve thus if you want.
    thanks in advance

• Updated by Ruben Cortez · Aug 28, 2019

So I payed close to 30 dollars for cold pizza that took way to long to even get

• Updated by Adeela1 · Dec 17, 2019

today I am eat pizza very bad dirty test guid wrong service bout take order I want patoto but wrong take but I am not like wast my money not good test

• Updated by Jimmy hoyle · Dec 22, 2019

I ordered pizza today it's been an hour and 4 mins still no pizza and it'll be cold like the past 3 times

• Up
    UpsizeThis Mar 21, 2008

It is entirely possible that the Manager wasn't trained properly. They might not have been shown how to (or that they can) cancel the charge.

• Mr
    mrs sassy Jul 26, 2008

atleast they were willing 2 give u the cash 2 pay 4 the other order, dummy!

• Do
    Dozer Nov 15, 2008

Might be a misunderstanding. But I do admit pizza hut managers think we are ###s. I ordered Honey BBQ wings, they gave me extra spicy...They claim I am mistaken. Come on now, I know the difference in taste.

• Sw
    s. wahr Nov 30, 2008

Thief? come on give me a break...it was obviously a mistake.

psycho.

• Do
    Don Juan Sep 10, 2009

If someone is ###ed enough to think that you can't cancel an order through the POS computer, they shouldn't be a manager.

• Tr
    Tromayne Aug 13, 2018

It was a horrible experience I had to go back to Pizza Hut 2-3 too have my order get corrected all I wanted was the best customer service. They weren't prepared at all I am so upset I just need my order correct.

• Sh
    Shay123 Aug 13, 2018

I had order wings and medium pizza the food was cold the delivery person was not professional

• Ti
    TimPenoyar Aug 14, 2018

I had an employee that change the tip amount from $3 to $6 causing an overdraft charge in my account. That overdraft charge cost me $30. My initial bill was 29.58 and I ended up with a 35.58 charge. When i contacted the manager he refused to do anything about it.

• Ta
    Tamika Black Aug 14, 2018

Hello on 7/31/18 I ordered two large stuffed crust pizzas and picked them up after eating the pizzas my entire family had bad case of vomiting and diarrhea all night and today 8/1/18 not sure what is going on but everyone was fine until after we all ate this pizza hopefully someone can help us out thank you for listening
    Tamika Black

• Ka
    Kayaee Aug 14, 2018

Dough is clearly days old and didn't even rise. Also there is barely any cheese AT ALL or sauce. I have pictures I wish i could attach. The hand tossed crust is thinner than thin crust :( it's making me Keep writing but I'm just trying to get ahold of corporate, because this is sad.

• La
    Lauren Koch Aug 14, 2018

I ordered food at 9pm and it states in picture below that it will be here at 930pm which did now happen. I called and spoke to manager who was very rude.
    I feel I deserve a refund or credit as food was. Not delivered until after 945.

602-377-2586

• Di
    dionnekolody Aug 14, 2018

my pizza was cold and it was not what i ordered the dough was thin and its very gross it was way too salty and too much garlic im very annoyed

• Da
    Dandria A Aug 14, 2018

I received a free pizza coupon and o was told I couldn't use it because they couldn't put the code in.

• Te
    Tevis Aug 14, 2018

I ordered the 2pizzas 2toppings for 7.99 @ the pepperoni lovers was in line with my choices from this deal... I feel like I should not been charged $ 7.00 extra for something that was included as a deal! Other deals won't let you pick it but this one did??

• Cl
    Clara malone Aug 14, 2018

Food was cold poor service rude employee and food was acceptable.

• Am
    Amaris Taylor Aug 15, 2018

I had to throw away my pizza because it had strands of hair on it and on the bottom of it. It took over a hour to get here and I didn't even get a receipt from the lady.

• Ri
    Richbrands69 Aug 15, 2018

yesterday (09-july-2018) at 6.30 pm on abu hail road, i was driving, pizza hut delivery guy suddenly drift on my car, and showed me Middle finger without any reason, the Bike plate number is 12269. If the employer doesn't take any action, i will file a case on him, these kind of people doesn't respect anyone. he will learn his lesson soon.

• Qw
    Qwertie Aug 15, 2018

My pizza is leaning all the way to the floor when i try and pick it up . holding it from xrust the entire pizza slice except the crust is drooped to the floor. Is this typical in stuffed crust? It was my 1st time. I have a photo i will love to share

• Su
    Susana Miraldo Aug 15, 2018

Not a good service at all the order are always wrong and late and the Bathroom is not clean with small

• Al
    Alicia 1232 Aug 15, 2018

I got a pizza with sausage and onions and got food poisoning from it for 4 days me and my daughter was vomiting and had diarrhea. I called the number the manager gave me and no one answered it all they did was keep forwarding me to the answering service and did not call me back.

• Ka
    Kathleen1982 Aug 15, 2018

Hello .. We visit pizza hut often. In bloomsburg PA. It's ridiculous that you can't have proper AC for your employees, and customers. It was well over 95 degrees today. It was terrible inside... Its not just a one time thing either. Why is it so hard to provide proper AC? You guys make enough money that it should be fixed.

• Jd
    J. Delaney Aug 15, 2018

I observed a female employee preparing food with bare hands. Same employee wiped her hands on her jeans and prepared more food without washing her hands. No one in the kitchen was wearing gloves. Gloves we're available on shelf. This is disgusting and neither I nor my family will not be returning.

• Da
    Davonchildress Aug 15, 2018

The brown haired waitress acted annoyed at having to check me out tonight
    The pizza was burnt I spent 30 dollars but it will be my last visit to Paul's valley Pizza Hut due to the attitude of the person taking my $. They seriously need to take a lesson on customer service

• De
    Detroitdee Aug 15, 2018

Ive never had a problem before. But yesterday I ordered four pizzas. One of the pizzas only had a few pieces of bacon and the one thin pizza I ordered had garlic instead of Alfredo sauce plus it was burnt in spot do to lack of cheese and bringing the sauce to the edges. So disappointed. And I truly love Pizza Hut

• Ds
    Dstew702 Aug 15, 2018

My zip code is 89121 3050 s nellis blvd apt 2078 please send this to the store I ordedred from so the issue can be resolved Knock hard my apartments are called The boulevard I just want my big dinner box

• Tr
    Tracy Boltich Aug 15, 2018

My husband and i went to pizza hut in brownsville pa and that was the worst experience i ever had. We had to send out plates (not food) back 2 times and the plates were dirty and greasy. We didnt even get the food before we left bc looking around the restaurant was dirty and worst thing ever. I will never be back there again

• Ca
    CaitlynC Aug 15, 2018

My pizza was over cooked it was to hard to eat would like something done about it pizza isn't suppose to be hard and crunchy too. Either fix it or I'll go else where

• Hi
    Hilliard Aug 15, 2018

I was at Pizza Hut 2343 West Broad on June 6th 2018 at 9:45 p.m. my pizza was not cooked it was raw and very Doey I called and the lady was really rude and she hung up on me if I'm not taking care of by the end of the work day I'm going to my social media well I have over 1000 friends my number is 804 350 6958 I want a refund of $20.04

• Je
    Jessie Perez Aug 15, 2018

I made a Pizza Hut Delivery order tonight, and the card was ran when the location didn't have those products in store. I was contacted by an employee and she said to call back if I wanted to change the order. I called back and there was no answer after a few minutes of ringing.

Saralee123 Aug 15, 2018

Driver delivered pizza to my neighbor, hit my truck and left. Her insurance wont cover it bc she was using the car for work "commercial use" and pizza hut says they are not liable for damage drivers cause in their personal vehicles. So now I have to pay to get my truck fixed? What kind of crap is that.. I'm so glad I dont eat their nasty pizza!!!

• Fi
    fitrey Aug 15, 2018

pizza hut staff tak di bayar gaji

janellst Aug 15, 2018

The manager was rude, my order was messed up, waited over a hour for my food and when I received it and called and complained the manger was not helpful. I would like to get some kind of composition due to their lack of customer service and lack of ability to make food correctly

• Di
    Diana Robison Aug 15, 2018

I ordered pizza and the email confirmed delivery at 6:25pm.it is 6:57pm and I still have not received my order. I have called 6 times. Their phone (after the initial Pizza hut greeting) just rings and rings until it eventually hangs up. I am extre upset. I have three kids who I had to send off with out dinner to a class.

• As
    Ashley porter Aug 15, 2018

I was not satisfied at all! I was very disappointed. I called the store qnd the manager was like owell. I love pizza hut but my food and customer service really sucked today! I called headquarters no answer. I spent over $65 today to be disappointed.

Chrisc315 Aug 15, 2018

I purchased a large pepperoni and sausage pizza from Pizza Hut on 8/5/18 and became extremely sick. It is possible that this was intentional! I have been to the doctor it made me so ill and caused so much pain in my abdomen that I thought it was an appendicitis. I would appreciate some looking led into this issue. Thanks!

• Ky
    Kylam Aug 15, 2018

I accidentally submitted the wrong address. I called and called nobody answered. I am highly highly upset. I was trying to reach them so I can change the address.

Johnny6789 Aug 15, 2018

Just received what I guess you can call a cheese pizza. Half of the pizza was just burnt cheese. Highly disappointed in service at this establishment last several times. Vivian Pizza Hut is in need of new management or at least people that know how to make pizzas

• To
    Torie123 Aug 16, 2018

Hi,

I ordered two pizzas tonight from the store on Lee Highway in Arlington, VA. Order number: 3180617194116001183023620.

The quality was very low: barely any sauce and 1/3 of the pizza was plain crust!!

First time ordering from this location and very disappointed!

Saad Thahim Aug 20, 2018

Since last couple of viaits inhave noticed very bad service and bad quality of food at Pizza Hut Thandi Sarak Hyderabad. Yesterday their cooling system was out of order also. I did a live video about customer feedback and its on my group.

• Rm
    rmast Aug 20, 2018

Complained about cold and dry pizza. District manager Arturo is rude and uncaring . No apologies and not concerned about keeping customer loyalty.
    Think we will go back to dominos .