1000 Belvedere Dr, Lebanon, OH, 45036, US
Fri:11:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

poor service

Placed a carry out order over the phone. I arrived in the time frame they suggested the wait would be. I waited 14 minutes (I checked my cell phone time when I walked in to make sure I wasn't early/late, and then again when the manger cashed me out) at the counter for the manager to get off the phone as managers are the only one's who can cash out customers according to her. She cashed my order and walked away. I waited 4 more minutes to get someone to hand my order to me. Turned out my order had been sitting on the counter (no heat to keep it warm or anything) next to the register since before I had walked in. I complained and got no where. I contacted the district manager and she defended the store saying only managers can cash out customers, and saying "that's so weird" when I mentioned no heat to keep my food warm and "managers are supposed to contact me" when I told her the manager wouldn't do anything about my order sitting on the counter getting old for at least the 18 minutes I was in the store. The district manager said she would get some vouchers out to me for the "inconvenience", but she never did.

This was my second time ordering from this store, and this was the second terrible experience with the store. Never again, and I didn't write the other complaint on here.

• Ri
    Rick Teubner Feb 27, 2008

Wow,

I'll never go there again and neither will my wife. I'll spread the word.

Thanks.

• Pa
    Papa Domino Aug 01, 2008

I think we should all go to Papa Johns or Dominos. I have a witness too. I ask the waitress to a flip and she only did a cart wheel.

If you knew the hell that was coming, you'd find that the complaints will be a happy memory.

My words will come true

bad pizza hut experience

We had to have waited at least 45 minutes for breadsticks, let alone our pizzas, and hadn't been told that the wait was going to be this crazy. (They started telling people after us.) The kitchen was so backed up we ended up running an hour behind schedule and missing the first hour of the event we were going to that evening. Wait staff started using us as an example--don't feel bad, at least you haven't been waiting as long as them. Ultimately we were even charged something like a dollar more than I anticipated for the experience because double cheese is no longer a topping option (it was the only thing I got on my half of the pizza, and we could have up to three toppings... come ON). I didn't want to make a big fuss at the register when they obviously had a lot to deal with, so I complained to the website... which gave me some vague response). In short, I don't want to get anybody in trouble, but it took us an unreasonably long time to get through the restaurant and it made for an uncomfortable dining experience--we wouldn't have placed an order if we would have just been told at the door. I want some kind of apology, refund, and/or voucher so I am assured that the company is aware they need to fix these kinds of problems for future diners, and that they are responsive to customer service inquiries.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices