Pizza Hut / online order wrong and poor customer service!
Hello, on December 31st I ordered a family big box(2 pizzas, pasta, and bread sticks) at 6:00PM from the Crowley, TX Pizza Hut and received a confirmation email saying that it would be ready for carry out at 6:20PM. When we arrived, the order was wrong; we had only received half of the order, which was the pasta and breadsticks. We mentioned that we were supposed to have 2 pizzas along with our order and they said, "We ran out of rectangular pizzas." But did not notify us of this prior to picking up our order. They offered us a regular pizza, but made us pay full price for it, even though we already paid full price for the big box order that they screwed up. Then, confused, we asked if we could get it for free since we already technically paid for two pizzas in the big box, and they replied, "No, it's just the wait time." Then we paid for our new pizza and they said it would be ready in another 15 minutes, then after 20 minutes of waiting, we asked them again and they said that our pizza hadn't even been put in the oven yet... by 7:15PM, they finally had our pizza done, but we had to pay an additional $10 for it(even though we had already paid for TWO when we bought the big box) and wait an hour to receive any of our order. We are completely confused and upset about this.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - took my money then canceled my order
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza
- Pizza Hut - extremely bad service; overcharged me; refusal to make it right
- Pizza Hut - take out order, not delivered