McDonalds / hairy salads
My daughter and I went and had a salad at McDonalds in Russell Kansas on December 2nd, 2008 first my daughter found a hair in her salad, she pushed it aside and went on eating, then I found a hair in my salad. I was not feeling to good about now finding 2 hairs and then when I said something my daughter found ANOTHER hair in her salad. So we ask for a refund. Then I noticed that these workers do not wear hair nets at all. This has made me not want to eat there at all anymore. So now I am on the subway diet, lol. Oh well I guess we will be healthy while ohers are coughing up hair balls!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order
- McDonald's - unethical behaviour
- McDonald's - management attitude towards customer