Mcdonald's Restaurant / poor service
On a recent visit to the Cuba, MO McDonald's I was very unhappy with the service. I was patiently waiting in line (only 2 people on the registers and about 10 people in line at each) when I was subjected to unfair treatment. I had just placed my order and was waiting for it to be filled when another couple came in and were noticed by a manager and obvious friend of theirs. The manager came out from behind the counter and pulled them slightly apart from the other people still waiting in line. As I had already ordered I had stepped to behind most of the others awaiting my order and was able to hear what she told them. She asked them what they wanted, they desired almost exactly what I was waiting for and what was having to be done at the time because they had run out. Hence, my waiting. I then witnessed the manager go back and about that time take the food that had just been put on the shelf into a bag and bring it out to the people. MY food! How do I know? Because as she started to get it another employee stopped her and said something to her that had them both looking at me and catching my eye. That didn't stop her she took the food brought it out from behind the counter and gave it to her friends telling them it was on her. I then had to wait for a second order of food to be made before I could get my order. I have not been back!
More Mcdonald's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.