McDonald's / product

Graham, NC, United States Review updated:

I have twice went to the mcdonalds recently in Gramam N C store # 4991- drive thru- & ordered the bacon clubhouse quarterpounder-Five dollars & 09 cent without tax - & twice there was no bacon on the sandwich. The first time i let it go & didnt say anything -but tonight when i placed the order i specifically told them to make sure to put the bacon on the sandwich. When i got to the window to pick my food up- again i asked- they did put bacon on my sandwich & the girl asked & was told yes .i came home & my husband started eating an no bacon! I got the receipt & called the store 3 times before anyone answered. The manager i talked to seemed like she couldnt care less! She did take my name an say that she would make it right the next time io came in but thats not the point. I told her i was going to call corporate & she hung up on me ! It will be a long time before i go back to that store. I have also had issues with them in the mornings for trying to give me the yougurt parfait without a date on it or an out of date parfait!

Co
Jul 16, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Jul 16, 2016

Corporate will simply refer your complaint back to the store.