Mcdonalds / rude, unwilling to help

1 Lakewood, WA, United States Review updated:

My Family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank McDonalds for introducing us to a tasty breakfast at Jack in the box. You see, we (being a long breakfast fans of McDonalds) were refused Breakfast at 10:26 am on 7/21/08 in Lakewood Washington. The cashier (said her name was Amber Moreno) told us they just ran out of breakfast, then told us the manager insisted breakfast was over, then she told us she was the manager after my husband said he wanted to speak to the manager. Obviously McDonalds time is not the same as Satellite time. Just to let you know (McDonalds) lunch is usually served at noon, not 10:30. You have just lost life long breakfast customers, because of rude cashiers. And another thing, the sign was still on breakfast menu. Also thank you for conforming to us that you do not care about your customers and what we feel like eating by forcing us to have lunch when we are still in the breakfast hour.

Thank you again for introducing us to Jack in the box who serves Breakfast all day long! Little did we know how wonderful their breakfast's were.

Signed,
Tired of McDonalds.

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008

I don't know what magical land you live in where they serve breakfast till noon. Every McDonald's I have gone to since I was a kid has always been 10:30 during the week & 11 on weekends. Besides why would you wait till 4 minutes before breakfast was to end to come in and order breakfast. My suggestion would be for you to pull your ### out of bed a little bit earlier if you are only going to pay $4 for breakfast. If you want breakfast all day go to IHOP or Denny's, but then again my gut feeling is you are to cheap and that's why it has to be a fast food breakfast.

10th of Aug, 2009

I am a manager at a mcdonalds in PA, and we stop serving breakfest at 10:30 also. In my store we have to serve until 1030 or to till the last person in line at that time has had a chance to order.

• Dr
      8th of Jul, 2010

Most other McDonald's I've worked at have stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 on the dot..sometimes earlier if the breakfast runs out.