Mcdonalds / rude, unwilling to help
My Family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank McDonalds for introducing us to a tasty breakfast at Jack in the box. You see, we (being a long breakfast fans of McDonalds) were refused Breakfast at 10:26 am on 7/21/08 in Lakewood Washington. The cashier (said her name was Amber Moreno) told us they just ran out of breakfast, then told us the manager insisted breakfast was over, then she told us she was the manager after my husband said he wanted to speak to the manager. Obviously McDonalds time is not the same as Satellite time. Just to let you know (McDonalds) lunch is usually served at noon, not 10:30. You have just lost life long breakfast customers, because of rude cashiers. And another thing, the sign was still on breakfast menu. Also thank you for conforming to us that you do not care about your customers and what we feel like eating by forcing us to have lunch when we are still in the breakfast hour.
Thank you again for introducing us to Jack in the box who serves Breakfast all day long! Little did we know how wonderful their breakfast's were.
Tired of McDonalds.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - restaurant closed 
- McDonald's - southwest chicken salad
- McDonald's - employees
- McDonald's - employee