Mcdonalds / hair in sandwich!
On May 14 /08 I ordered lunch to find a hair in my crispy chicken classic combo. Took it back and was given another one with no sorry or even them suggesting maybe to reimburse some of my money back. Needless to say I could only eat not even half of my lunch because i had lost my appetite do to the hair. The place wasn't very clean and nobody cooking had hair nets under there hats even with long hair. The workers were also very loud on personal conversations that the place could here " that somebody threw out chocolate chunks for somebody else's found. She went on and on. I have eaten there many times before, this was a very unpleasant day.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Paying for order for custermer behind me in drive thru
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald’s - customer service
- McDonald's - your outlet charged me double
- McDonald's - food and drinks