5121 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11220, US
Thu:6:00 am - 2:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonaldstalking loud to the crew members

I hope this confidential between us. Im complaining about my job. I alwsys feel that i keep getting pick on for no reason. I always come to work on time and treat every crew and managers with respect. The reason iam complaining about one of the manager. Her name is Towana Donaldson. She always bad mouth me, have an nasty attitude and always making me feel like ### front of all the crews. This incident happens almost everyday. I was wondering what advice you could give me for not to go on anymore. Everyday i go home stress out n crying.

• So
      soon EXassistant Manager Jan 13, 2009

Eunice, first of all im sorry that this is happening to you. McDonalds' should be a fun, comfortable, and safe environment to work in. It sounds like this person has a major ego trip going on. I think that it is best if you go to your store manager and talk directly to her/him. McDonalds has in place a "no retaliation" policy that will enable you to talk freely (yet professionally) to your managers'. If you feel that your manager can not or will not help you you can go to your area supervisor if you are a corp store. or go directly to your owner op. hope this was usefull to you. U dont have to deal with this.

Mcdonald's Restaurantarguement with employee

On 3/31/2008 at approximately 1030 AM, I went to the MacDonald's Restaurant on 72nd St and Third Avenue. I had the misfortune of encountering the rudest person I have ever met. The young man who would not give his name up, was hispanic. The manager would not give his name to me and hid him in the back of the store. She would not give me a phone where I could put in a complaint. The boy was arguementive and tried to dictate to me what I had ordered. I told him he was wrong and he argued to the point of driving me out the door without my breakfast. I am a live long patronizer of macdonalds and they are the closest one to my home. I am disabled and of the age 56yr. I have always expirienced very polite workers at any MacDonald's I have patronize.This person should be moved from the Bayride store or at least train your employees on how to speak to customers. In any event, thank you for paying attention to my complaint

McDonaldsghetto!

This McDonalds which is located right by the entrance to the jackie robinsn parkway is a joke, everytime you go through the drive thru they will use every excuse not to serve you such as "theres no soda today" "no burgers today" "drive thru is closed" "cash only" and my favorite "no dollar menu items in stock today" the young women working there are very rude and nasty and i wish mcdonalds would revamp that whole place.

• Bi
          bigsmellyman Apr 22, 2008

Only lazy people use the drive thru. Only losers eat at McDonald's. loser

• 58