McDonalds / talking loud to the crew members

1 5121 5th aveBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I hope this confidential between us. Im complaining about my job. I alwsys feel that i keep getting pick on for no reason. I always come to work on time and treat every crew and managers with respect. The reason iam complaining about one of the manager. Her name is Towana Donaldson. She always bad mouth me, have an nasty attitude and always making me feel like ### front of all the crews. This incident happens almost everyday. I was wondering what advice you could give me for not to go on anymore. Everyday i go home stress out n crying.

Comments

• So
      13th of Jan, 2009

Eunice, first of all im sorry that this is happening to you. McDonalds' should be a fun, comfortable, and safe environment to work in. It sounds like this person has a major ego trip going on. I think that it is best if you go to your store manager and talk directly to her/him. McDonalds has in place a "no retaliation" policy that will enable you to talk freely (yet professionally) to your managers'. If you feel that your manager can not or will not help you you can go to your area supervisor if you are a corp store. or go directly to your owner op. hope this was usefull to you. U dont have to deal with this.