Maytag / washing machine
Early on the cycle mechanism did not work well. I tried to work with the machine and change each cycle manually myself. Last year we had some one come to fix the machine. I think we got one complete cycle out of it. However my linoleum got ripped in the process of pulling the machine away from the wall. This has been my delay in getting some one to come in again. Spoke to some one at Maytag who told me to unplug the machine. I did this and no change. It is extremely tiresome having to baby sit and do battle with this machine. we bought this machine from Home Depot 2970 Cropsey Ave bklyn on 7/25/16. Model # MVWC415EW. Can you offer any advice how to correct this situation?
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jul 09, 2018
losanti, thank you for your review. We would like to inquire about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com at your earliest convenience with your user name (losanti), copy of the review, your name, address, a phone number, model and serial number, and date and purchase. Also please let us know if you have any extended service plan. We look forward to your reply. Thank you, Maytag® Social Care
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine
- Maytag - I was washing clothes today and could have been very seriously hurt!