Maytag / maytag french door refrigerator
Maytag French Door Bottom Freezer, Model MFI 2568AEB purchased in June 2006 and immediately experienced problems with food freezing in bottom drawer and fruit drawer. Phoned for service while under warranty and repaired with no charge. A broken thermostat slider was the problem. Second problem occurred January 2008, damper door is opening and closing on it's own and dispenser lights are flashing when compressor turns on. Placed a call to Maytag and still awaiting response.
Encourage others to report problems to the Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov (especially if you have property damage and Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov (complaint form). The more people that file formal complaints, the more likely a product recall will occur.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago
- Maytag - washer dryer service contractor