Maytag / maytag rebate offer #691-2316

Shakopee, MN, United States

on 05/06/2018 we purchased 3 appliances from Home Depo. We bought a Stove (Model # MER6600FZ), Microwave (Model #MMV4206FZ) and a Dishwasher (Model #MDB4949SDE) we bought these particular appliances because there was a rebate which seemed to be very good. Because we bought 3 appliances we qualified for a $250 rebate. I filled everything out and included our receipt and model/serial numbers and mailed it in the next day, 5/7/18 which is what the salesman told us to do. To date 10/23/18 we have yet to receive anything and on top of that the oven on the stove does not heat anymore!!! After spending almost 2 hours on the phone, mostly on hold, they scheduled a service tech to come out to look at the oven, which they said we would have to pay the service fee for! Then I asked about the rebate...The service person transferred me to the rebate department. I explained everything to the woman, she looked everything up and said, It doesn't look like we received your mail in rebate. I told her when I mailed it in and all of the information that was with it. She said that offer is closed now. I asked her what I should do now, she said it's to bad they didn't get my rebate there is nothing they could do now. I don't know what else to do...We feel lied to, I wonder how many other people they claim to not get their rebates too!!! On top of it the stove is still broke! We will NEVER purchase Maytag appliances ever again, nor will we purchase appliances from Home Depo again, apparently they don't stand by the companies products that they sell!!!

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2018

Hello mmbp, we are terribly sorry to hear of your concern with your Rebate. You would need to speak directly with our Rebate Department for any concerns with your Rebate. Please call 1-866-624-7728 for further assistance with your rebates or may visit http://maytag.rewardpromo.com . We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Mm