Maytag / maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it

United States Review updated:

I purchased a Maytag gas range on April 29, 2011. The range has never worked from day 1. Maytag refuses to send me a replacement range. They insist that they will repair it, or, if a service technician deems it unrepairable, they will replace it.

I have had numerous service calls. I have had parts replaced on the range 3 times. After 2 technicians told me personally that they felt that the range was unrepairable, Maytag still refuses to send a replacement range.

Maytag shipped me a lemon, and will not make good on their warranty. I have had the range for 5 months, and it still doesn't work. Do not buy a Maytag product!!!

Si

Comments

• Wp
      5th of Jun, 2012

Hello Simerde. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your range. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Compliantsboard), your user ID name (Simerde), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, any service provider information, and email the requested information to Maytag.[protected]@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.